🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White men are literally losing their effin minds........

Does Gabby Gilford ring a bell?
images
You do realize that Gabby was shot by a left wing ding dong, correct?
WTF ever, this nut was going by what Palin said, a conservative hedge hog on the right.

I hate to say this and I have said it a zillion times and it begs repeating.....this anger, this hatred of blacks....who by the way have no political power, no economic power, nothing in a white man's way is there because of black people, nothing....the only thing I see that's making white men especially wanting their country back....is the brother in the white house and nigga's with white women.....deny all you want, but that is just fact!!

Liberals love humor when conservatives are the target, no so amused when they are in the bull's eye. As with programs like Saturday night live, or say a Donald Trump Piñata. Does the author of this thread have something against white men?

Liberals love humor when conservatives are the target, no so amused when they are in the bull's eye. As with programs like Saturday night live, or say a Donald Trump Piñata. Does the author of this thread have something against white men?
Most intelligent people understand that white men are dangerous due to an inferiority complex the size of the milky way galaxy.

Most intelligent people understand that white men are dangerous due to an inferiority complex the size of the milky way galaxy.
Wow, that's quite an indictment. Liberals can hate, as along as white men are involved.

Wow, that's quite an indictment. Liberals can hate, as along as white men are involved.
Stating a fact is not hating. Look at white history. By whites own accounts they are the most dangerous animal to stalk the earth.

“These targets are designed to be nothing more than extreme examples of the 1st amendment,” the company wrote on its Facebook page. “This art is not to incite violence — but rather to inspire ALL of America to gain a better understanding of how strong our 1st amendment rights are — even if they are unpopular.
574e9fc81200002500894f86.jpeg

Hallinan is known for his store’s attention-getting stunts. In addition to declaring the store to be a Muslim-free zone, he also sold prints of Confederate flag paintings made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in 2012.

images

Whew. No GORILLA target, so clearly, not a problem here.

Stating a fact is not hating. Look at white history. By whites own accounts they are the most dangerous animal to stalk the earth.
Are you? Facts are funny things.

Unless white people are lying about their exploits I'd have to say I was stating a fact.

Facts are only funny things when you try to make them something they are not.

But its ok for the Left to make a movie about assassinating Bush and have his head on a pike in GOT
You mean that movie that was not made in the United States....that movie that was not made by Americans? Have you seen that movie?

You mean that movie that was SCREENED in the USA by Newmarket Films, a Los Angeles Ca based company?

babbling old fucks really should be silenced...
Public executions? Going to rewrite the First Amendment like Napoleon rewrote the Seven Commandments in Animal Farm?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances unless that speech, press or assembly offends the Powers that be.

slide_1.jpg

Unless white people are lying about their exploits I'd have to say I was stating a fact.

Facts are only funny things when you try to make them something they are not.
We sometimes only see facts that fit our version of reality, yours says hate is OK because you don't like white men. that's my take away from your narrative.

At least most white men could find the Milky Way Galaxy on a map. :badgrin:

Am I missing something here? What did those bad taste targets have to do with race? :dunno:
I see a Jewish guy up there. Why isn't this about a favorite target for leftists of all colors?

And the black guy in the bulls eye isn't even black enough.

We have a gun shop owner using a black man, a white woman and a jew as targets for pistol practice....and you have the nerve to question why a thread like this? Clearly I can tell you nuts.....and completely immune from the implications of what this means.....and just for the record you mindless simp, liberals do not advocate killing mf's just because of their political standing.....you people on the other hand, if you don't like it, you want to kill it....does Kennedy or Abe L ring a bell?

Am I missing something here? What did those bad taste targets have to do with race? :dunno:
I see a Jewish guy up there. Why isn't this about a favorite target for leftists of all colors?

Spoken like a true retard....next?

Most white men, can't even spell Milky Way Galaxy on a map, let alone find it....have you listened to a group of you lately? You simple minded red fucks sound like cave squirrels let out to find a few nuts.

“These targets are designed to be nothing more than extreme examples of the 1st amendment,” the company wrote on its Facebook page. “This art is not to incite violence — but rather to inspire ALL of America to gain a better understanding of how strong our 1st amendment rights are — even if they are unpopular.
574e9fc81200002500894f86.jpeg

Hallinan is known for his store’s attention-getting stunts. In addition to declaring the store to be a Muslim-free zone, he also sold prints of Confederate flag paintings made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in 2012.

images

Whew. No GORILLA target, so clearly, not a problem here.

upload_2016-6-1_19-24-30.jpeg

Forum List

Back