🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White men are literally losing their effin minds........

Liberals love humor when conservatives are the target, no so amused when they are in the bull's eye. As with programs like Saturday night live, or say a Donald Trump Piñata. Does the author of this thread have something against white men?
Most intelligent people understand that white men are dangerous due to an inferiority complex the size of the milky way galaxy.

At least most white men could find the Milky Way Galaxy on a map. :badgrin:

Am I missing something here? What did those bad taste targets have to do with race? :dunno:
I see a Jewish guy up there. Why isn't this about a favorite target for leftists of all colors?

And the black guy in the bulls eye isn't even black enough.
No. Most white men couldnt find the Milkyway on the map or even in the sky. if that were true they would have been the first astronomers.

Ask the people that made the targets.

Obama looks Black enough to me.

“These targets are designed to be nothing more than extreme examples of the 1st amendment,” the company wrote on its Facebook page. “This art is not to incite violence — but rather to inspire ALL of America to gain a better understanding of how strong our 1st amendment rights are — even if they are unpopular.
574e9fc81200002500894f86.jpeg

Hallinan is known for his store’s attention-getting stunts. In addition to declaring the store to be a Muslim-free zone, he also sold prints of Confederate flag paintings made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in 2012.

Does Gabby Gilford ring a bell?
images

I think she was partially paralyzed when she was shot, so I guess all she can do is ring a bell. That is a weird question though.

Liberals love humor when conservatives are the target, no so amused when they are in the bull's eye. As with programs like Saturday night live, or say a Donald Trump Piñata. Does the author of this thread have something against white men?
We have a gun shop owner using a black man, a white woman and a jew as targets for pistol practice....and you have the nerve to question why a thread like this? Clearly I can tell you nuts.....and completely immune from the implications of what this means.....and just for the record you mindless simp, liberals do not advocate killing mf's just because of their political standing.....you people on the other hand, if you don't like it, you want to kill it....does Kennedy or Abe L ring a bell?

Did you hear the one about the black guy, a white woman and a jew wandering onto a firing range?

Glen Beck just got benched for a week for allowing some jerk on his show suggesting that Trump might "need to be assassinated" and THIS GUY gets free publicity for his bullseye art of all the Dem Leadership.. Go figure.. You're helping him out just by being here.

Most intelligent people understand that white men are dangerous due to an inferiority complex the size of the milky way galaxy.

At least most white men could find the Milky Way Galaxy on a map. :badgrin:

Am I missing something here? What did those bad taste targets have to do with race? :dunno:
I see a Jewish guy up there. Why isn't this about a favorite target for leftists of all colors?

And the black guy in the bulls eye isn't even black enough.
No. Most white men couldnt find the Milkyway on the map or even in the sky. if that were true they would have been the first astronomers.

Ask the people that made the targets.

Obama looks Black enough to me.

Wasn't white men that started that meme about him "not being black enough" WE don't freaking care..

:badgrin: I guess he must have gotten blacker as time wore on..

“These targets are designed to be nothing more than extreme examples of the 1st amendment,” the company wrote on its Facebook page. “This art is not to incite violence — but rather to inspire ALL of America to gain a better understanding of how strong our 1st amendment rights are — even if they are unpopular.
574e9fc81200002500894f86.jpeg

Hallinan is known for his store’s attention-getting stunts. In addition to declaring the store to be a Muslim-free zone, he also sold prints of Confederate flag paintings made by George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager, in 2012.

Does Gabby Gilford ring a bell?
images
Glad to see those cocksuckers are still simmering in their own piss and waste, since 2009, 7 years now:clap:, anger and Heroin has killed a lot of those racist white trash redneck Motherfuckers, that's EXACTLY why im voting for Clinton:deal:

Any gun store I see with the Orangutan as a target , get's my business..

More guns have been sold under Obama , than any other President in US History, to put his face on a target is just fucking ignorant, that's your cash cow you dumbshit..

Forum List

Back