🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our real problem is white rage

For those who care, here's a picture of the racist fuckwad.

images

Good disguise.

Lakhota is the most ugly and vicious on this board with shoving shit like this nonsense article from this HATEFUL site Salon on us here..

go hang your ugly head in shame..or go make Salon your new home you fit right in

You fascist pig. Who else would have an avatar of mouseaweenie?

Zimmerman-brother-quote.jpg

Zimmerman brothers are strange and scary. Robert Zimmerman is the psycho who compared Trayvon Martin to a baby killer.

George Zimmerman's brother tweets picture comparing Trayvon Martin to teen accused of shooting baby and warns about the 'dangers of black teens' | Mail Online

I noticed you did not defend the pathetic article in your OP that others here exposed as being a dishonest pile of waste.

I think even the judges at the Salem Witch Trials were much more open-minded and fair than you and your leftist spin doctors at the Daily Beast and Salon.

Any rebuttal to all the crimes statistics that prove you wrong?

I wonder if robert zimmerman is wearing a bullet proof vest.

One really only needs to wear one when visiting areas with large numers of Trayvon supporters.

BTW, looking at your signature, I didn't know you were part of organized crime.

I noticed you did not defend the pathetic article in your OP that others here exposed as being a dishonest pile of waste.

I think even the judges at the Salem Witch Trials were much more open-minded and fair than you and your leftist spin doctors at the Daily Beast and Salon.

Any rebuttal to all the crimes statistics that prove you wrong?

One really only needs to wear one when visiting areas with large numers of Trayvon supporters.

Looking at your avatar I can tell you are one of the paranoid fringe elements in this country like Jim Jones.

For those who care, here's a picture of the racist fuckwad.

images

that laugh on his face is for how the idiots over at Salon bought into his shit...

the only RAGE I see is that disgusting dishonest writing of his but it pays the Salon bills so what do they care

Looking at your avatar I can tell you are one of the paranoid fringe elements in this country like Jim Jones.

Unlike me, Jim Jones was a communist that used Blacks as a tool, along the lines of a Morris Dees. And what did ole Morris say when he started your racket? Something like "my goal is to make a pile of money?"

HA

Unlike me, Jim Jones was a communist that used Blacks as a tool, along the lines of a Morris Dees. And what did ole Morris say when he started your racket? Something like "my goal is to make a pile of money?"

HA

little snookiepoo isn't the brightest bulb..Jim Jones talked 900 black people into dying FOR HIM..

I find Obama to be more like Jim Jones and I'd bet he could talk snookie into jumping off a tall building..

HA

You sound like a communist.

HA

little snookiepoo isn't the brightest bulb..Jim Jones talked 900 black people into dying FOR HIM..

I find Obama to be more like Jim Jones and I'd bet he could talk snookie into jumping off a tall building..
That's racist.:evil:

You people must be blind or something...Blacks kill twice as many whites then the other way around. Who's raging?

We're raging for wanting to live within a society that has the rule of law??? What are you trying to say to me...

Hey matt those skinheads living around you are they following the rule of the law.:eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back