🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our real problem is white rage

The Zimmerman trial has sadly reminded me of something I try not to think much about - many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence. I have been shocked by the many ugly racist comments and posts - and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...
Good thing you and the whacks at Salon don't project....much.

Last edited:
The thing i love about this whole issue is how it blatantly exposes the ignorance and racism of left wing nutter like Lakhota and the moronic racist he quoted in the OP.

Salon.com is only quoted by idiots.

When Obama heard a guy named "Zimmerman" killed a "Black Child" he assumed he could nail the white Jew to the wall and hopped right into the situation. He was hoping to spark a race war between the Jews and blacks to distract from: Benghazi, NSA, IRS, and the US government spying on and killing reporters

Yep, and the fool found out Zimmerman was not Jewish, nor white. Then again lets regress to the subject at hand, white rage? Is that what the subject considers is happening in the projects, white killing white? Nope just blacks killing blacks, everyday occurrence. White rage as in being upset about the course of action this fool is attempting to orchestrate and institute in America? Dam right rage! this Messiah has demonstrated no respect for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, nor legal system, and yet he swore to serve and protect the very institutions he has total disdain for. What may I ask is he hoping to accomplish by his actions?
If he is a closet racist himself, and with a chip on his shoulder (otherwise he bought into the blanketing lies or perceptions that all whites (especially conservative whites) are the devil for whom are out to oppress the blacks no matter what, then it makes since upon how he miss-speaks in these ways in which we are all seeing, and that are sadly being found within his character when he and his wife speaks in these ways for whom is also of the same character. I mean how do you come from where Barack comes from in life, and from where his wife comes from in her life, without having some lean in them, but then to have some learning to do once out of that situation? Even if they were thinking that all whites have a built in hatred of blacks because of where they (the Obama's) had come from or by what they had learned within the areas in which they frequented in their lives, there is always room for better education to speak to them that all whites (especially conservative whites who vote republican due to Christian values and such) are not racist oppressors like it may have been taught to them that they were over the years.

It's up to the Obama's to somehow get beyond this white suspicion in which they may have, and to somehow focus on Americanism for all and themselves, and to get away from this color issue being their main indicator for all things leading up to most all other things within their politics or lives as they know it.

When Obama heard a guy named "Zimmerman" killed a "Black Child" he assumed he could nail the white Jew to the wall and hopped right into the situation. He was hoping to spark a race war between the Jews and blacks to distract from: Benghazi, NSA, IRS, and the US government spying on and killing reporters

Yep, and the fool found out Zimmerman was not Jewish, nor white. Then again lets regress to the subject at hand, white rage? Is that what the subject considers is happening in the projects, white killing white? Nope just blacks killing blacks, everyday occurrence. White rage as in being upset about the course of action this fool is attempting to orchestrate and institute in America? Dam right rage! this Messiah has demonstrated no respect for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, nor legal system, and yet he swore to serve and protect the very institutions he has total disdain for. What may I ask is he hoping to accomplish by his actions?
If he is a closet racist himself, and with a chip on his shoulder (otherwise he bought into the blanketing lies or perceptions that all whites (especially conservative whites) are the devil for whom are out to oppress the blacks no matter what, then it makes since upon how he miss-speaks in these ways in which we are all seeing, and that are sadly being found within his character when he and his wife speaks in these ways for whom is also of the same character. I mean how do you come from where Barack comes from in life, and from where his wife comes from in her life, without having some lean in them, but then to have some learning to do once out of that situation? Even if they were thinking that all whites have a built in hatred of blacks because of where they (the Obama's) had come from or by what they had learned within the areas in which they frequented in their lives, there is always room for better education to speak to them that all whites (especially conservative whites who vote republican due to Christian values and such) are not racist oppressors like it may have been taught to them that they were over the years.

It's up to the Obama's to somehow get beyond this white suspicion in which they may have, and to somehow focus on Americanism for all and themselves, and to get away from this color issue being their main indicator for all things leading up to most all other things within their politics or lives as they know it.
Not gonna happen.

Explain to me this then, I once went into the neighborhood where I picked up a black employee that worked for me upon my crew back in the day, and he schooled me well on what goes on in the black community in which he lived in (maybe not in all black communities), but in this one there was problems so he told me.

There were bars on most of the brick homes windows in the community (A very large community), so why was this I want you to tell me now, I mean that this was the case ? I know, but why don't you tell me your take since you are such an avid reader, where as I was on the ground in the actual areas in which these things happen in, and where reality is right there in front of me on these things. Now in the white communities in which I lived in, I don't recall seeing these bars upon the windows. Why is that ?

It's all a myth eh ?

The rich use security companies and tv surveillance. The poor use bars. However I have installed plenty of bars on the windows of white households.
You saying I was or I am rich, and so that explains it ? Nope wrong again... I am not rich nor have I ever been rich, and the majority of people I know are not rich, and the majority of communities in our town are not rich, so why did you go there again ? The community in which my employee/friend lived in was considered the more well off area in that community for which had the bars, but because it was a joining the worse off area that did not or could not afford the bars in the same black community there in lay the separation, so a large part of the community did not have the bars where as this was where the problem was coming from for those whom did have the bars or had need of the bars. There is levels in all communities, and the separation of these levels are due to many factors, but one thing is clear, is that certain levels have to protect themselves against the other level, and that will always be the way it is, because people don't progress evenly and peacefully, and they never will... Social Justice is a pipe dream, even for the blacks who have to protect themselves from the blacks who are a few levels down from where they are at in life, and that is a fact in which cannot be disputed among them.

If we would all focus on being Americans with a common theme (ten commandments) etc. and all for a basis and foundation for our very survival as Americans, then we will be ok, but this separation or attacking constantly for political gains, and the profiteering that is going in it all, is keeping us separated, and on the brink by design.

Last edited:
Explain to me this then, I once went into the neighborhood where I picked up a black employee that worked for me upon my crew back in the day, and he schooled me well on what goes on in the black community in which he lived in (maybe not in all black communities), but in this one there was problems so he told me.

There were bars on most of the brick homes windows in the community (A very large community), so why was this I want you to tell me now, I mean that this was the case ? I know, but why don't you tell me your take since you are such an avid reader, where as I was on the ground in the actual areas in which these things happen in, and where reality is right there in front of me on these things. Now in the white communities in which I lived in, I don't recall seeing these bars upon the windows. Why is that ?

It's all a myth eh ?

The rich use security companies and tv surveillance. The poor use bars. However I have installed plenty of bars on the windows of white households.
You saying I was or I am rich, and so that explains it ? Nope wrong again... I am not rich nor have I ever been rich, and the majority of people I know are not rich, and the majority of communities in our town are not rich, so why did you go there again ? The community in which my employee/friend lived in was considered the more well off area in that community for which had the bars, but because it was a joining the worse off area that did not or could not afford the bars in the same black community there in lay the separation, so a large part of the community did not have the bars where as this was where the problem was coming from for those whom did have the bars or had need of the bars. There is levels in all communities, and the separation of these levels are due to many factors, but one thing is clear, is that certain levels have to protect themselves against the other level, and that will always be the way it is, because people don't progress evenly and peacefully, and they never will... Social Justice is a pipe dream, even for the blacks who have to protect themselves from the blacks who are a few levels down from where they are at in life, and that is a fact in which cannot be disputed among them.

If we would all focus on being Americans with a common theme (ten commandments) etc. and all for a basis and foundation for our very survival as Americans, then we will be ok, but this separation or attacking constantly for political gains, and the profiteering that is going in it all, is keeping us separated, and on the brink by design.

Several years back we had a black supervisor who was late for work. When asked where she was she replied, 'my purse was stolen by a black man.' I thought that most ironic at the time that she would say that. After you work with people a while, they become very casual in their conversation. The black women in their gossip sessions would frequently talk about other black women saying, 'she thinks she's white.' There is a mindset there. For 50 years blacks have had advantages that I, a poor white girl in KY, did not have. For 50 years, they have been more equal in the job market as well. It beats the hell out of me why they still have the mindset that everything is the fault of white people. If someone puts you first in line, it is not the fault of the person who is last in line that you can't keep up. It is your own fault, and you need to change how you are doing things.

It's all a myth eh ?

Aaahhh....No! We dont have criminals living in our neighborhoods.
As a matter of fact the neighborhood I've lived in for the last 8 years hasn't recorded a break in during those 8 years.

Well, good for you, dear.:eusa_angel:

Without any proof that he was doing anything illegal and disregarding the fact that TM had the same right as Z to stand his ground TM is accused of being a thug because he was black.

Zimmerman had no legal police authority but biased jury assumed he did.

Equal rights was not an option for them.

The fucking stupid ass judge gave the case to the defense.

The cartoon should never have been allowed.

I think the prosecutors, police, and judge were biased against martin and threw the trial.

This should be investigated by the justice department and the judge should be removed from the bench.

End of rant.

Martin is accused of being a thug because he bragged about being a thug.

Man you Zmericans are whacko. If you are this way after winning I can't even imagine what you would be doing if you lost.

all the things being said about LaKoota and the guy doesnt have enough self respect to comment about the slurs against him in a thread...HE STARTED.....but then what can you say about a guy who thinks Dean is a great American.....:dunno:

all the things being said about LaKoota and the guy doesnt have enough self respect to comment about the slurs against him in a thread...HE STARTED.....but then what can you say about a guy who thinks Dean is a great American.....:dunno:

white rage^

White rage? Hmmmmm....does it count when I get pissed at the mex dudes when they cut my grass to short? Our does it only work when black people piss me off?

Several years back we had a black supervisor who was late for work. When asked where she was she replied, 'my purse was stolen by a black man.' I thought that most ironic at the time that she would say that. After you work with people a while, they become very casual in their conversation. The black women in their gossip sessions would frequently talk about other black women saying, 'she thinks she's white.' There is a mindset there. For 50 years blacks have had advantages that I, a poor white girl in KY, did not have. For 50 years, they have been more equal in the job market as well. It beats the hell out of me why they still have the mindset that everything is the fault of white people. If someone puts you first in line, it is not the fault of the person who is last in line that you can't keep up. It is your own fault, and you need to change how you are doing things.
I agree, and I have seen and heard these things also, otherwise when people do decide to talk as you say out in the open about their realities, and the truth as to the way things are, and also in the way people are regardless of color in their lives, it tells alot.

Man you Zmericans are whacko. If you are this way after winning I can't even imagine what you would be doing if you lost.

We wouldn't be rioting and beating people in justice for Zimmerman. That I can tell you for a goddamn fact!

hannity_zimmerman2-620x412.jpg

George Zimmerman and Sean Hannity, during a 2012 Fox News interview. (Credit: Fox News, screenshot composite by Salon)

For all the warnings about supposed black riots, don't forget who exploded throughout the George Zimmerman affair.

If there is no justice, there can be no peace. But in the American South it seems white folks suddenly believe that decorum and charm are a proper response to unspeakable acts of violence and unconscionable injustice.

The day before a jury delivered an acquittal in the murder trial of George Zimmerman, Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger and Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith gave a national press conference to appeal for a peaceful reaction to the verdict — regardless of its outcome.

Eslinger, who is white, said, “We will not tolerate anyone who uses this verdict as an excuse to violate the law.”

The veiled threat of an aggressive police response to imaginary civil unrest belies the very logic that led to Trayvon Martin’s death to begin with. For, you see, African-Americans are never protected or served by the law enforcement apparatus — yet they are always subject to its military might.

Sanford police coyly “tolerated” the actual killing of an unarmed black child, but yet refuse to “tolerate” any anger expressed for the acquittal of his murderer.

This is the new Jim Crow realized.

It bears reminding that it was Sanford’s police who first allowed Zimmerman to walk away uncharged — his gun in tote. The story of self-defense seemed logical to them given the brown body lying on the ground. It was their decision not to investigate the case as a crime that led to public outcry, rallies and marches. It is only because of their total failure to do their jobs that the world now knows the name and face of Trayvon Martin.

The complete incompetence (or indifference) of Sanford police is why certain evidence that could have more easily convicted Zimmerman was inadmissible at trial — the most glaring example being their failure to perform a toxicology test on Zimmerman the night he shot Martin. Had they done so, it would have revealed whether he was under the influence of either illegal substances, alcohol or the two prescriptions drugs he had admittedly been taking — Temazepan and Adderall — the side effects of which include hallucinations, insomnia and aggressive behavior.

Instead, Sanford police let Zimmerman walk away, quietly into the night, as he did again yesterday. But the same police now threaten a quick and forcible response to any violence perpetrated in reaction to injustice their own department has engendered.

This arrogant call to remain calm in the face of such fatal injustice reveals a basic disregard for the humanity of black people. It is this fundamental disconnect — an unwillingness or inability to see African-Americans as fully realized human beings — that allows whites to blindly ignore the need for equal treatment and equal justice.

It is this warped mentality that led George Zimmerman to murder an unarmed child, feel no remorse and say it was “God’s plan.”

Human beings are allowed to be angry. They are allowed to emote fear, love, joy, relief, pride and pain. Perhaps if the white women on this jury could see a murdered child — as opposed to a “black” child — they would instinctively know that Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, confused by this man following him in the dark, and perhaps they could intuit Trayvon screaming for his life. There is, after all, no other way to see the facts of this case — beyond a reasonable doubt or otherwise.

But neither justice nor humanity are colorblind in the eyes of American law. The nation’s sociopolitical consciousness remains plagued by a three-fifths compromise that devalues the lives of black people in general, and black boys and men in particular.

And when the criminal justice system — in the hands, as it was, of two white defense attorneys, two white prosecutors and a mostly white jury presided over by a white judge — choose to disregard the life of an innocent black teenager, it can hardly be a surprising result. Trayvon Martin was profiled not just by Zimmerman on the night he was killed, but by the very people charged with adjudicating justice on behalf of his senseless death.

For African-Americans this is not new. The paradox of being implicitly excluded from the guarantee of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness has been reiterated and reinforced by public policy and social malaise for centuries. President Barack Obama is not immune — as he’s become the target of incessant “white rage”: race-baiting attacks, prejudice and bias even prior to his election. The Republican Party and its neo-Confederate Tea Party wing has been committed to invalidating his political and legislative legacy as much as the Zimmerman jury invalidated the civil rights of Trayvon. The disparate precedent set, therefore, becomes all the more insulting when we’re told to simply shut up and bear it.

Trayvon Martin, and all of us by proxy, has been weighed in the balances and found guilty of his own murder. The sentence is death without parole.

More: Our real problem is white rage - Salon.com - BY EDWARD WYCKOFF WILLIAMS

The Zimmerman trial has sadly reminded me of something I try not to think much about - many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence. I have been shocked by the many ugly racist comments and posts - and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

Yeah, after 25 years of service to others of all races and creeds, rich, poor, clean, smelly, same, insane, I get this vile little cretin saying these things to me. And these are just the things that have been deigned fit to leave on the forum:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/303830-poet-s-thoughts-on-other-posters.html

Talk about your own rage for a change. Clean up you own filthy act before you talk about someone else's.

Forum List

Back