Our real problem is white rage

and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

That came from the OP TROLL...can we get together and take a vote to have them banned because WE ARE sick to death of having him push his HATE AGENDA from site like Salon, thinkprogress, etc etc ON US HERE..

You are sounding just like some of the left who wants the right to shut up.
Everyone in this nation has the right to freedom of speech Stephanie.
If you are sick of it, don't read it, but don't include all of us.

and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

That came from the OP TROLL...can we get together and take a vote to have them banned because WE ARE sick to death of having him push his HATE AGENDA from site like Salon, thinkprogress, etc etc ON US HERE..

You are sounding just like some of the left who wants the right to shut up.
Everyone in this nation has the right to freedom of speech Stephanie.
If you are sick of it, don't read it, but don't include all of us.

I said it in a moment of anger and disbelief for being accused of something over a incident none of us had anything to do with..it was a figure of speech only..

I posted my feelings again in post #60

Last edited:
Preaching hate doesn't surprise me coming from certain media types like Hannity, Rivera and Nugent - but it has surprised me coming from so many USMB posters - REPEATEDLY.

Doesn't it surprise you coming from Al Sharpton and his race-baiting pals in the media?

There is no such thing as white rage. It is much worse than that. It is white entertainment. The protests in the street were televised for the information of white people who watched black young people randomly attack other black people and beat them senseless. Crowds of blacks ran into black owned stores vandalized and attacked the black people working there. They stopped cars driven by black people to jump on them, kick them in and smash windows. Then they danced down the middle of Crenshaw Blvd waving at the camera. Playing to the camera for the entertainment of the white folks at home eating popcorn.

So are you.

Care to point out where I used a racial slur? Didn't think so.

Don't have to use a racial slur to be a racist. I know your heart is in the wrong place.

You used a racial slur, so we KNOW you're a racist.

How you can claim to know where my heart is in the absence of any specific evidence is telling. It tells us just how full of shit you are.

Good luck with that...

Care to point out where I used a racial slur? Didn't think so.

Don't have to use a racial slur to be a racist. I know your heart is in the wrong place.

How you can claim to know where my heart is in the absence of any specific evidence is telling. It tells us just how full of shit you are.

Good luck with that...

I read what you write. It is mean spirited.:evil:

Really? Blacks are 5 times more likely to murder per capita and are violently protesting. Yet whites are the ones you're blaming.

You're a brain dead racist Lakota. A real low life scum.

what an intelligent comment.

Calling the police to stop crimes=white rage
Defending your own life from a thug=white rage
Wanting to be safe within your own community=white rage

You people are fucked up in the head!
another brilliant comment.

Without any proof that he was doing anything illegal and disregarding the fact that TM had the same right as Z to stand his ground TM is accused of being a thug because he was black.

Zimmerman had no legal police authority but biased jury assumed he did.

Equal rights was not an option for them.

The fucking stupid ass judge gave the case to the defense.

The cartoon should never have been allowed.

I think the prosecutors, police, and judge were biased against martin and threw the trial.

This should be investigated by the justice department and the judge should be removed from the bench.

End of rant.

Good luck with that...

I don't suspect you'd care to quote something I wrote that renders me mean spirited, but even if you could, that makes me a racist? Quite a stretch there.

You, on the other hand, have made your racism crystal clear.

Good luck with that...

I don't suspect you'd care to quote something I wrote that renders me mean spirited, but even if you could, that makes me a racist? Quite a stretch there.

You, on the other hand, have made your racism crystal clear.

link?

Explain to me this then, I once went into the neighborhood where I picked up a black employee that worked for me upon my crew back in the day, and he schooled me well on what goes on in the black community in which he lived in (maybe not in all black communities), but in this one there was problems so he told me.

There were bars on most of the brick homes windows in the community (A very large community), so why was this I want you to tell me now, I mean that this was the case ? I know, but why don't you tell me your take since you are such an avid reader, where as I was on the ground in the actual areas in which these things happen in, and where reality is right there in front of me on these things. Now in the white communities in which I lived in, I don't recall seeing these bars upon the windows. Why is that ?

It's all a myth eh ?

Explain to me this then, I once went into the neighborhood where I picked up a black employee that worked for me upon my crew back in the day, and he schooled me well on what goes on in the black community in which he lived in (maybe not in all black communities), but in this one there was problems so he told me.

There were bars on most of the brick homes windows in the community (A very large community), so why was this I want you to tell me now, I mean that this was the case ? I know, but why don't you tell me your take since you are such an avid reader, where as I was on the ground in the actual areas in which these things happen in, and where reality is right there in front of me on these things. Now in the white communities in which I lived in, I don't recall seeing these bars upon the windows. Why is that ?

It's all a myth eh ?

The rich use security companies and tv surveillance. The poor use bars. However I have installed plenty of bars on the windows of white households.

It's all a myth eh ?

The rich use security companies and tv surveillance. The poor use bars. However I have installed plenty of bars on the windows of white households.

Aaahhh....No! We dont have criminals living in our neighborhoods.
As a matter of fact the neighborhood I've lived in for the last 8 years hasn't recorded a break in during those 8 years.

Forum List

Back