🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our real problem is white rage

When Obama heard a guy named "Zimmerman" killed a "Black Child" he assumed he could nail the white Jew to the wall and hopped right into the situation. He was hoping to spark a race war between the Jews and blacks to distract from: Benghazi, NSA, IRS, and the US government spying on and killing reporters

When I heard that a guy killed a black 'child' who was out all alone in the dark at night, I wondered where those who were supposed to be supervising him were. CHILDREN aren't supposed to be roaming around alone at night.

:eusa_shhh:
it's the white mans rage his parents didn't teach him to stay in after DARK (remember according to everyone he was just a little BOY)...I know most parents teach their kids that..

Last edited:
hannity_zimmerman2-620x412.jpg

George Zimmerman and Sean Hannity, during a 2012 Fox News interview. (Credit: Fox News, screenshot composite by Salon)

For all the warnings about supposed black riots, don't forget who exploded throughout the George Zimmerman affair.

If there is no justice, there can be no peace. But in the American South it seems white folks suddenly believe that decorum and charm are a proper response to unspeakable acts of violence and unconscionable injustice.

The day before a jury delivered an acquittal in the murder trial of George Zimmerman, Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger and Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith gave a national press conference to appeal for a peaceful reaction to the verdict — regardless of its outcome.

Eslinger, who is white, said, “We will not tolerate anyone who uses this verdict as an excuse to violate the law.”

The veiled threat of an aggressive police response to imaginary civil unrest belies the very logic that led to Trayvon Martin’s death to begin with. For, you see, African-Americans are never protected or served by the law enforcement apparatus — yet they are always subject to its military might.

Sanford police coyly “tolerated” the actual killing of an unarmed black child, but yet refuse to “tolerate” any anger expressed for the acquittal of his murderer.

This is the new Jim Crow realized.

It bears reminding that it was Sanford’s police who first allowed Zimmerman to walk away uncharged — his gun in tote. The story of self-defense seemed logical to them given the brown body lying on the ground. It was their decision not to investigate the case as a crime that led to public outcry, rallies and marches. It is only because of their total failure to do their jobs that the world now knows the name and face of Trayvon Martin.

The complete incompetence (or indifference) of Sanford police is why certain evidence that could have more easily convicted Zimmerman was inadmissible at trial — the most glaring example being their failure to perform a toxicology test on Zimmerman the night he shot Martin. Had they done so, it would have revealed whether he was under the influence of either illegal substances, alcohol or the two prescriptions drugs he had admittedly been taking — Temazepan and Adderall — the side effects of which include hallucinations, insomnia and aggressive behavior.

Instead, Sanford police let Zimmerman walk away, quietly into the night, as he did again yesterday. But the same police now threaten a quick and forcible response to any violence perpetrated in reaction to injustice their own department has engendered.

This arrogant call to remain calm in the face of such fatal injustice reveals a basic disregard for the humanity of black people. It is this fundamental disconnect — an unwillingness or inability to see African-Americans as fully realized human beings — that allows whites to blindly ignore the need for equal treatment and equal justice.

It is this warped mentality that led George Zimmerman to murder an unarmed child, feel no remorse and say it was “God’s plan.”

Human beings are allowed to be angry. They are allowed to emote fear, love, joy, relief, pride and pain. Perhaps if the white women on this jury could see a murdered child — as opposed to a “black” child — they would instinctively know that Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, confused by this man following him in the dark, and perhaps they could intuit Trayvon screaming for his life. There is, after all, no other way to see the facts of this case — beyond a reasonable doubt or otherwise.

But neither justice nor humanity are colorblind in the eyes of American law. The nation’s sociopolitical consciousness remains plagued by a three-fifths compromise that devalues the lives of black people in general, and black boys and men in particular.

And when the criminal justice system — in the hands, as it was, of two white defense attorneys, two white prosecutors and a mostly white jury presided over by a white judge — choose to disregard the life of an innocent black teenager, it can hardly be a surprising result. Trayvon Martin was profiled not just by Zimmerman on the night he was killed, but by the very people charged with adjudicating justice on behalf of his senseless death.

For African-Americans this is not new. The paradox of being implicitly excluded from the guarantee of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness has been reiterated and reinforced by public policy and social malaise for centuries. President Barack Obama is not immune — as he’s become the target of incessant “white rage”: race-baiting attacks, prejudice and bias even prior to his election. The Republican Party and its neo-Confederate Tea Party wing has been committed to invalidating his political and legislative legacy as much as the Zimmerman jury invalidated the civil rights of Trayvon. The disparate precedent set, therefore, becomes all the more insulting when we’re told to simply shut up and bear it.

Trayvon Martin, and all of us by proxy, has been weighed in the balances and found guilty of his own murder. The sentence is death without parole.

More: Our real problem is white rage - Salon.com - BY EDWARD WYCKOFF WILLIAMS

The Zimmerman trial has sadly reminded me of something I try not to think much about - many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence. I have been shocked by the many ugly racist comments and posts - and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

Do we not have the right to go to the streets and STAND OUR GROUND?

When Obama heard a guy named "Zimmerman" killed a "Black Child" he assumed he could nail the white Jew to the wall and hopped right into the situation. He was hoping to spark a race war between the Jews and blacks to distract from: Benghazi, NSA, IRS, and the US government spying on and killing reporters

When I heard that a guy killed a black 'child' who was out all alone in the dark at night, I wondered where those who were supposed to be supervising him were. CHILDREN aren't supposed to be roaming around alone at night.

Obama did a piss poor job raising his "son"

and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

That came from the OP TROLL...can we get together and take a vote to have them banned because WE ARE sick to death of having him push his HATE AGENDA from site like Salon, thinkprogress, etc etc ON US HERE..

Last edited:
...many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence.

Way to generalize. Fucking racist scum.

I won't do that. YOU are ugly and vicious. YOU are most definitely ignorant and stupid. YOU seem to thrive on turmoil.

By the way, YOU still on the dole? How many years have you been taking handouts? Just wondering what you've done to warrant such a superiority complex???

Really? Blacks are 5 times more likely to murder per capita and are violently protesting. Yet whites are the ones you're blaming.

You're a brain dead racist Lakota. A real low life scum.

That's really hilarious and hypocritical coming from a Stormfront member. You post more racist hate at USMB than any other poster.

Noticed you failed to address his point. Also noticed that the writer in your link overlooked that little fact.

Doesn't fit your agenda, so either ignore it or attack the guy that points it out...how very typical.

The statistics do not lie Lakhota
Blacks commit more crime than whites.
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks need to wake up and see that many of the crime being committed by Blacks is because of Democrats polices.
Their polices have devastated the black community with abortion, and government handouts that has caused dependency on government money and the votes to the Dem's.
Their policies have caused the breakdown in the family unit and has caused more destruction to the Black community.

Trayvon may have not been singled out if the Black youth had not committed so many robberies in that housing community in the first place.

What the NAACP and other's on the left do not like its the stand your ground law and they want to change the Judicial system to favor young Blacks who have become criminals.
Why has so many young Blacks become criminals? Because of the Social Policies passed by Dem's that has caused them to have a single parent, forced them into ghettos and caused the school system to fail them with good education.
Open your eyes and look at yourselves, educate yourselves with the information out there and stop listening to the hateful race baiter's who are misleading you with false information and emotional rhetoric to make you all angry rather than solving the problems within your communities.

Blacks need to start looking at Facts rather than the lies and emotional race bating that the left are doing.

Last edited:
Preaching hate doesn't surprise me coming from certain media types like Hannity, Rivera and Nugent - but it has surprised me coming from so many USMB posters - REPEATEDLY.

I remember when Rivera was on the other side. He is the ultimate journalistic whore.:evil:

What is most likely to happen from this incident is that white people all over the country that aren't racist and do believe in the justice system, will wake up to what is being pushed on them. Black people want equal rights, then respect the juries decision because we all have to. Respect that six women can make a decision based on evidence and law. I have a hard time with the "they got it wrong" line. I have a hard time with singling out one side of an argument because they don't agree with you and calling them racist. If there had been a guilty verdict there would be no riots. Why do you live up to the bigotry of lower expectations?

Yep, and the fool found out Zimmerman was not Jewish, nor white. Then again lets regress to the subject at hand, white rage? Is that what the subject considers is happening in the projects, white killing white? Nope just blacks killing blacks, everyday occurrence. White rage as in being upset about the course of action this fool is attempting to orchestrate and institute in America? Dam right rage! this Messiah has demonstrated no respect for the Constitution, Bill of Rights, nor legal system, and yet he swore to serve and protect the very institutions he has total disdain for. What may I ask is he hoping to accomplish by his actions?

Preaching hate doesn't surprise me coming from certain media types like Hannity, Rivera and Nugent - but it has surprised me coming from so many USMB posters - REPEATEDLY.

and Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, lakhota......

What is most likely to happen from this incident is that white people all over the country that aren't racist and do believe in the justice system, will wake up to what is being pushed on them. Black people want equal rights, then respect the juries decision because we all have to. Respect that six women can make a decision based on evidence and law. I have a hard time with the "they got it wrong" line. I have a hard time with singling out one side of an argument because they don't agree with you and calling them racist. If there had been a guilty verdict there would be no riots. Why do you live up to the bigotry of lower expectations?

Blacks are part of the America that wants special rights. They used up one special right card to even get the 2nd murder charge. Unfortunately that card didn't win the pot so they need another special rights card.

Did something happen in Benghazi, NSA, IRS, or the US government spying on and killing reporters? It is truly amazing how something like this no-case trial can distract the American people and media from the real important issues.

So it's the white mans fault, in FL, that black people are rioting nationwide.

Outpatient - That's Mighty White of You (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Oakland is nationwide?
Or do you call protests riots?

They announced on TV that a small group of approximately 100 people broke away from the main group and caused all the broken windows in Oakland. They also announced that there was approximately 100 to 150 people who showed up to peacefully protest the verdict.

You do the math.

So it's the white mans fault, in FL, that black people are rioting nationwide.

Outpatient - That's Mighty White of You (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

Oakland is nationwide?

They announced on TV that a small group of approximately 100 people broke away from the main group and caused all the broken windows in Oakland. They also announced that there was approximately 100 to 150 people who showed up to peacefully protest the verdict.

You do the math.

Which is why I asked if Oakland was nationwide. Wouldn't that mean I was referring to the riots there?
The other nationwide protests were mostly peaceful.
I don't think you can do the math.

Oakland is nationwide?

You do the math.

Which is why I asked if Oakland was nationwide. Wouldn't that mean I was referring to the riots there?

there have been sporadic attacks by blacks against whites and latinos nationwide, but that isn't unusual is it?

Oakland is nationwide?

You do the math.

Oakland was not the only city where there was violence, it also happened in LA. Maybe the problem is how intolerant all those racist Republicans that run that sate are.

Wait...

Forum List

Back