🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our real problem is white rage

You people must be blind or something...Blacks kill twice as many whites then the other way around. Who's raging?

We're raging for wanting to live within a society that has the rule of law??? What are you trying to say to me...

Hey matt those skinheads living around you are they following the rule of the law.:eusa_liar:

Skinheads? Are you living in 1988 or something?

Zimmerman-brother-quote.jpg

Zimmerman brothers are strange and scary. Robert Zimmerman is the psycho who compared Trayvon Martin to a baby killer.

George Zimmerman's brother tweets picture comparing Trayvon Martin to teen accused of shooting baby and warns about the 'dangers of black teens' | Mail Online
The sick mother fucker will be on the rush limbaugh show soon.

Well, this is the "land of opportunity" and he is obviously an opportunist grabbing his 15 minutes of fame and he's got a captive audience.

I would bet there will be a lot more talk shows, a book deal and maybe even a TV movie surfacing out of this incident which will make the Zimmermans wealthy.

The racist wingnuts are going apeshit after Obama's beautiful 17-minute speech on race and Trayvon's murder.

Thank you, Mr. President.

The racist wingnuts are going apeshit after Obama's beautiful 17-minute speech on race and Trayvon's murder.

Compare what Obama said to what George's brother, Robert Zimmerman's brother said.

Of course if you are a real Zmerican you will prefer R. Zimmerman's hate.

I also say thank you President Obama. God bless you.:eusa_angel:

Compare what Obama said to what George's brother, Robert Zimmerman's brother said.

I also say thank you President Obama. God bless you.:eusa_angel:[

What I have found to be odd is from the beginning of this incident, there was a concerted effort, which has worked flawlessly to portray Martin in the media as a thug for being suspended from school and smoking marijuana
(not that I think that is cool).

However, Zimmerman has had much more serious brushes with the law for of all things domestic violence and actually getting into a physical altercation with a police officer(who oddly, did not "stand his ground".)

Bottom line is the trial is over and the jury has spoken, and Zimmerman is a now a cult figure hero it seems, if not nationally, certainly to some in this forum.
Only in America.

George Zimmerman's criminal records revealed

I also say thank you President Obama. God bless you.:eusa_angel:[

What I have found to be odd is from the beginning of this incident, there was a concerted effort, which has worked flawlessly to portray Martin in the media as a thug for being suspended from school and smoking marijuana
(not that I think that is cool).

However, Zimmerman has had much more serious brushes with the law for of all things domestic violence and actually getting into a physical altercation with a police officer(who oddly, did not "stand his ground".)

Bottom line is the trial is over and the jury has spoken, and Zimmerman is a now a cult figure hero it seems, if not nationally, certainly to some in this forum.
Only in America.

George Zimmerman's criminal records revealed

A cult figure for sure. Like the grand wizard of the KKK.

from the article-

The veiled threat of an aggressive police response to imaginary civil unrest belies the very logic that led to Trayvon Martin’s death to begin with. For, you see, African-Americans are never protected or served by the law enforcement apparatus — yet they are always subject to its military might.

what stupidity, what response would you like them to provide? hand out flowers?

right so aside from 90% of violence perpetrated upon blacks is by...other blacks, its as usual the 'system', geared up and driven by the media mind you that patronizes, condescends and when ignores the larger issue ala that black on black crime, so now this dope is down to whining about the police letting folks know there will be a police present and swift response to any issues that the media is slobbering all over themselves waiting to cover....

hannity_zimmerman2-620x412.jpg

George Zimmerman and Sean Hannity, during a 2012 Fox News interview. (Credit: Fox News, screenshot composite by Salon)

For all the warnings about supposed black riots, don't forget who exploded throughout the George Zimmerman affair.

If there is no justice, there can be no peace. But in the American South it seems white folks suddenly believe that decorum and charm are a proper response to unspeakable acts of violence and unconscionable injustice.

The day before a jury delivered an acquittal in the murder trial of George Zimmerman, Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger and Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith gave a national press conference to appeal for a peaceful reaction to the verdict — regardless of its outcome.

Eslinger, who is white, said, “We will not tolerate anyone who uses this verdict as an excuse to violate the law.”

The veiled threat of an aggressive police response to imaginary civil unrest belies the very logic that led to Trayvon Martin’s death to begin with. For, you see, African-Americans are never protected or served by the law enforcement apparatus — yet they are always subject to its military might.

Sanford police coyly “tolerated” the actual killing of an unarmed black child, but yet refuse to “tolerate” any anger expressed for the acquittal of his murderer.

This is the new Jim Crow realized.

It bears reminding that it was Sanford’s police who first allowed Zimmerman to walk away uncharged — his gun in tote. The story of self-defense seemed logical to them given the brown body lying on the ground. It was their decision not to investigate the case as a crime that led to public outcry, rallies and marches. It is only because of their total failure to do their jobs that the world now knows the name and face of Trayvon Martin.

The complete incompetence (or indifference) of Sanford police is why certain evidence that could have more easily convicted Zimmerman was inadmissible at trial — the most glaring example being their failure to perform a toxicology test on Zimmerman the night he shot Martin. Had they done so, it would have revealed whether he was under the influence of either illegal substances, alcohol or the two prescriptions drugs he had admittedly been taking — Temazepan and Adderall — the side effects of which include hallucinations, insomnia and aggressive behavior.

Instead, Sanford police let Zimmerman walk away, quietly into the night, as he did again yesterday. But the same police now threaten a quick and forcible response to any violence perpetrated in reaction to injustice their own department has engendered.

This arrogant call to remain calm in the face of such fatal injustice reveals a basic disregard for the humanity of black people. It is this fundamental disconnect — an unwillingness or inability to see African-Americans as fully realized human beings — that allows whites to blindly ignore the need for equal treatment and equal justice.

It is this warped mentality that led George Zimmerman to murder an unarmed child, feel no remorse and say it was “God’s plan.”

Human beings are allowed to be angry. They are allowed to emote fear, love, joy, relief, pride and pain. Perhaps if the white women on this jury could see a murdered child — as opposed to a “black” child — they would instinctively know that Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, confused by this man following him in the dark, and perhaps they could intuit Trayvon screaming for his life. There is, after all, no other way to see the facts of this case — beyond a reasonable doubt or otherwise.

But neither justice nor humanity are colorblind in the eyes of American law. The nation’s sociopolitical consciousness remains plagued by a three-fifths compromise that devalues the lives of black people in general, and black boys and men in particular.

And when the criminal justice system — in the hands, as it was, of two white defense attorneys, two white prosecutors and a mostly white jury presided over by a white judge — choose to disregard the life of an innocent black teenager, it can hardly be a surprising result. Trayvon Martin was profiled not just by Zimmerman on the night he was killed, but by the very people charged with adjudicating justice on behalf of his senseless death.

For African-Americans this is not new. The paradox of being implicitly excluded from the guarantee of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness has been reiterated and reinforced by public policy and social malaise for centuries. President Barack Obama is not immune — as he’s become the target of incessant “white rage”: race-baiting attacks, prejudice and bias even prior to his election. The Republican Party and its neo-Confederate Tea Party wing has been committed to invalidating his political and legislative legacy as much as the Zimmerman jury invalidated the civil rights of Trayvon. The disparate precedent set, therefore, becomes all the more insulting when we’re told to simply shut up and bear it.

Trayvon Martin, and all of us by proxy, has been weighed in the balances and found guilty of his own murder. The sentence is death without parole.

More: Our real problem is white rage - Salon.com - BY EDWARD WYCKOFF WILLIAMS

The Zimmerman trial has sadly reminded me of something I try not to think much about - many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence. I have been shocked by the many ugly racist comments and posts - and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

I can relate to both Martin AND Zimmerman. But you, sir, sound like another biased bigot. Let's all move forward. Zimmerman should have been found guilty of manslaughter, but I know what it is like to fear black males because they can be irrational and violent for no obvious reason, and target others weaker or of a different race. Trayvone Martin was caught in the middle here, and I really feel sorrow for this kid. He was truly a innocent victim here, and Geog. Zimmerman was also a victim here. We argue about charges of about racism. Petty.

Last edited:
hannity_zimmerman2-620x412.jpg

George Zimmerman and Sean Hannity, during a 2012 Fox News interview. (Credit: Fox News, screenshot composite by Salon)

For all the warnings about supposed black riots, don't forget who exploded throughout the George Zimmerman affair.

If there is no justice, there can be no peace. But in the American South it seems white folks suddenly believe that decorum and charm are a proper response to unspeakable acts of violence and unconscionable injustice.

The day before a jury delivered an acquittal in the murder trial of George Zimmerman, Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger and Sanford Police Chief Cecil Smith gave a national press conference to appeal for a peaceful reaction to the verdict — regardless of its outcome.

Eslinger, who is white, said, “We will not tolerate anyone who uses this verdict as an excuse to violate the law.”

Sanford police coyly “tolerated” the actual killing of an unarmed black child, but yet refuse to “tolerate” any anger expressed for the acquittal of his murderer.

This is the new Jim Crow realized.

It bears reminding that it was Sanford’s police who first allowed Zimmerman to walk away uncharged — his gun in tote. The story of self-defense seemed logical to them given the brown body lying on the ground. It was their decision not to investigate the case as a crime that led to public outcry, rallies and marches. It is only because of their total failure to do their jobs that the world now knows the name and face of Trayvon Martin.

The complete incompetence (or indifference) of Sanford police is why certain evidence that could have more easily convicted Zimmerman was inadmissible at trial — the most glaring example being their failure to perform a toxicology test on Zimmerman the night he shot Martin. Had they done so, it would have revealed whether he was under the influence of either illegal substances, alcohol or the two prescriptions drugs he had admittedly been taking — Temazepan and Adderall — the side effects of which include hallucinations, insomnia and aggressive behavior.

Instead, Sanford police let Zimmerman walk away, quietly into the night, as he did again yesterday. But the same police now threaten a quick and forcible response to any violence perpetrated in reaction to injustice their own department has engendered.

This arrogant call to remain calm in the face of such fatal injustice reveals a basic disregard for the humanity of black people. It is this fundamental disconnect — an unwillingness or inability to see African-Americans as fully realized human beings — that allows whites to blindly ignore the need for equal treatment and equal justice.

It is this warped mentality that led George Zimmerman to murder an unarmed child, feel no remorse and say it was “God’s plan.”

Human beings are allowed to be angry. They are allowed to emote fear, love, joy, relief, pride and pain. Perhaps if the white women on this jury could see a murdered child — as opposed to a “black” child — they would instinctively know that Trayvon was afraid of Zimmerman, confused by this man following him in the dark, and perhaps they could intuit Trayvon screaming for his life. There is, after all, no other way to see the facts of this case — beyond a reasonable doubt or otherwise.

But neither justice nor humanity are colorblind in the eyes of American law. The nation’s sociopolitical consciousness remains plagued by a three-fifths compromise that devalues the lives of black people in general, and black boys and men in particular.

And when the criminal justice system — in the hands, as it was, of two white defense attorneys, two white prosecutors and a mostly white jury presided over by a white judge — choose to disregard the life of an innocent black teenager, it can hardly be a surprising result. Trayvon Martin was profiled not just by Zimmerman on the night he was killed, but by the very people charged with adjudicating justice on behalf of his senseless death.

For African-Americans this is not new. The paradox of being implicitly excluded from the guarantee of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness has been reiterated and reinforced by public policy and social malaise for centuries. President Barack Obama is not immune — as he’s become the target of incessant “white rage”: race-baiting attacks, prejudice and bias even prior to his election. The Republican Party and its neo-Confederate Tea Party wing has been committed to invalidating his political and legislative legacy as much as the Zimmerman jury invalidated the civil rights of Trayvon. The disparate precedent set, therefore, becomes all the more insulting when we’re told to simply shut up and bear it.

Trayvon Martin, and all of us by proxy, has been weighed in the balances and found guilty of his own murder. The sentence is death without parole.

The Zimmerman trial has sadly reminded me of something I try not to think much about - many whites are ugly and vicious - and downright fucking ignorant and stupid. They seem to thrive on turmoil and violence. I have been shocked by the many ugly racist comments and posts - and by certain posters who keep pushing their hate agenda - over and over and over again...

I can relate to both Martin AND Zimmerman. But you, sir, sound like another biased bigot. Let's all move forward. Zimmerman should have been found guilty of manslaughter, but I know what it is like to fear black males because they can be irrational and violent for no obvious reason, and target others weaker or of a different race. Trayvone Martin was caught in the middle here, and I really feel sorrow for this kid. He was truly a innocent victim here, and Geog. Zimmerman was also a victim here. We argue about charges of about racism. Petty.

Every time somebody brings up race he/she is branded a racist.

How can we resolve the problem without discussing it?

If Travon had been white, he would have not been followed by Zimmerman.

I doubt if Zimmerman ever followed a white boy in his life.

Subconcious racism on his part, imo.

if Martin was white you, Obama, Holder, the NAACP and others of your ilk would not care

Of course, every time someone suggests race had nothing to do with it, you brand THEM a racist. The irony is thick.

And we'll just overlook the fact that the police, the prosecutors and the FBI found no evidence of racial bias...cuz you know better...:eusa_eh:

Because you see racism everywhere, which prevents rational discussion.

See? You've just proven my previous point. You have ZERO evidence of this, but we're supposed to buy your "Because I say so" argument? Yea, pass.

Pure speculation on your part. There is no rational reason to believe that if a white teenager was found trespassing...at night...in the rain...while his identity was concealed, that the neighborhood watchman wouldn't have taken notice.

Subconcious racism on his part, imo

Conscious speculative bullshit on yours.

Last edited:

if Martin was white you, Obama, Holder, the NAACP and others of your ilk would not care

That's not true. I believe in "For Whom Teh Bell Tolls"

Snookie, I'm going to clue you in on something you didn't know; the definition of "racist" is not "honky motherfucker." A racist is someone who forms their views and opinions, their perspective on life, based on skin color.

The reason people see you as a racist is simply because you're a racist. Anything the white devils do is evil, anything the black people do is excusable and understandable because the white devils oppressed them.

Snookie, I'm going to clue you in on something you didn't know; the definition of "racist" is not "honky motherfucker." A racist is someone who forms their views and opinions, their perspective on life, based on skin color.

The reason people see you as a racist is simply because you're a racist. Anything the white devils do is evil, anything the black people do is excusable and understandable because the white devils oppressed them.

And you hate them as a people but love them as a race.

Yep, and that was the feds mistake and a huge injustice that this nation has suffered up under, where it gave special protections far beyond what would be considered reasonable protections under what should have been considered human rights, not civil rights, and they did this to a race as being based upon their skin color, and not instead to be based upon their personal character as Martin Luther King had wanted it to be when he spoke to this. It all should have been placed or should have been founded under what should have been deemed as basic human rights laws only, and this for people who are suffering under any type of oppression and/or abuses within the world including here.

The devil always looks for a weak spot or a hole to jump through in order to reap havoc among the people, and among nations, and this special protection based on skin color ended up not only being a long term disservice to the whites and other races in this nation, but it even ended up as being a disservice to the blacks themselves long term, because it made them look as if they need such special protections when no one else did for such a long period of time as it were. The feds made blacks totally dependent on the feds for way to long in this nation, and hopefully they (the blacks) will be getting out from under that situation as quick as they can somehow, and hopefully the laws will be based on all of our basic human rights or will be regarded in this way sooner or later by all in this nation. Human rights is one thing that all nations should have laws and protections in regards to, and that they are all for, but to protect a race as if their skin color was the reason for their problems in which had existed for them, was totally an injustice in this nation, and worse an injustice for the blacks themselves. It has blurred the lines of justice for so many till this very day, that it just isn't even funny, and it has created the race hustlers who see profiteering in this stuff always, and also with the power grabbing in this stuff that goes on also, so they just have to keep it all going right, I mean with the usury and making people feel dependent on them for reasons that stretch far beyond the original intent ?

Am I looking at this sort of thing in a rightful way or am I wrong about this sort of thing ? Look at how long this sort of thing has been going on, and when does it all just turn into human rights for all as human beings, who should have basic human rights granted them as human beings, and it being based on that and that alone?

Last edited:

I'm sure that right after you took that hit of crack, what you wrote made perfect sense. But for those of use who don't indulge in your crack habit - it is unintelligible.

:dunno:

I stole the quote from John Faulkner. You probably don't know who he is cause you people don't read real books. [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Dollar-Cotton-John-Faulkner/dp/1892514281[/ame]

Last edited:

I'm sure that right after you took that hit of crack, what you wrote made perfect sense. But for those of use who don't indulge in your crack habit - it is unintelligible.

:dunno:

I stole the quote from John Faulkner. You probably don't know who he is cause you people don't read real books. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dollar-Cotton-John-Faulkner/dp/1892514281]Dollar Cotton: John Faulkner: 9781892514288: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

it's a really expensive book

Forum List

Back