White men have much to discuss about mass shootings

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
White men have much to discuss about mass shootings - The Washington Post

Didn't think libs could sink lower, but they have.

First of all, mass shootings are rare. Would they dare ask an article of black men and the daily black on black shootings?

Also, why is it that the worse US mass shooting was committed by an Asian american? YOu had a "mass shooting" in DC earlier this month, 11 people shot on a street corner. The Family Research council shooting, etc.

How many people did those two guys kill in the DC area a few years ago??the snipers that terrorized the whole area? being nuts is color blind,any other suggestion is ludicrous.

How many people did those two guys kill in the DC area a few years ago??the snipers that terrorized the whole area? being nuts is color blind,any other suggestion is ludicrous.

Technically that's not a mass shooting, so I doubt the people behind this article care.

I take it for what it is, an opinion, however slanted, uniformed, misguided and myopic, on the opinion page of a newspaper we used to call the Washington Compost.

I wish I could say I'm surprised.
They need to be taken to task on this. What a blatant display of racism and cherry picking.
But maybe now they'll discuss the real problem........I wont hold my breath.

Libs only care about gun violence if the shooter and victims are white, otherwise they ignore it

First of all, mass shootings are rare. Would they dare ask an article of black men and the daily black on black shootings?

Also, why is it that the worse US mass shooting was committed by an Asian american? YOu had a "mass shooting" in DC earlier this month, 11 people shot on a street corner. The Family Research council shooting, etc.
Another white nut goes on a spree.

Why so many MALES committing violence?

What mass shooting was that?

Speaking as a white man, I say the thread headline is false.

I have no more to say about mass shootings than Asian women, etc.

Forum List

Back