🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White men killed more American police than any other group this year

If you had actually read the data in the study and used the simple tools to drill down through the information, you would have noticed that 38 unarmed black people were killed by police versus 20 unarmed white. Almost 2 times the difference which is a disparity that deserves questioning.
I agree with your points: that black people are killed disproportionately by police, in much higher numbers in correlation to population size.

Still though, I also find it sad that many of the cases of unarmed white people getting killed by police are getting less attention, even though they could also help in some way to get some police reform through, and because they are also abuses of the police that should be punished.

There are many cases, I found a whole bunch of videos on youtube.
If they highlighted cases of whites getting killed then they would have already done something about the cops. They dont want to do that because its easier for whites to accept what the cops are doing if its only happening to "those people".

Also I think doing so would highlight the difference in why the different races were killed and the lengths cop go through in order to spare lives prior to having to shoot a white suspect vs a Black one.
Yeah, probably, if they had interviews with their families on TV and so on.

And often (although not always), it's the same mentality that gets the white people killed: they dress like hip-hoppers, or hippies, or whatever other group that particular cop hates. Of course you can't say it's racism because it defies the category of race, but it's a similar mentality.
The only white guys I have seen shot by cops are like the nazi racist type.

If you had actually read the data in the study and used the simple tools to drill down through the information, you would have noticed that 38 unarmed black people were killed by police versus 20 unarmed white. Almost 2 times the difference which is a disparity that deserves questioning.
I agree with your points: that black people are killed disproportionately by police, in much higher numbers in correlation to population size.

Still though, I also find it sad that many of the cases of unarmed white people getting killed by police are getting less attention, even though they could also help in some way to get some police reform through, and because they are also abuses of the police that should be punished.

If they highlighted cases of whites getting killed then they would have already done something about the cops. They dont want to do that because its easier for whites to accept what the cops are doing if its only happening to "those people".

Also I think doing so would highlight the difference in why the different races were killed and the lengths cop go through in order to spare lives prior to having to shoot a white suspect vs a Black one.
Yeah, probably, if they had interviews with their families on TV and so on.

And often (although not always), it's the same mentality that gets the white people killed: they dress like hip-hoppers, or hippies, or whatever other group that particular cop hates. Of course you can't say it's racism because it defies the category of race, but it's a similar mentality.
The only white guys I have seen shot by cops are like the nazi racist type.
I posted a couple of videos in this thread:

Question for all white people on this board

The guy in the first video could be a hip-hopper, the guy with the Abe Lincoln beard also looks kind of weird (in other words is suspect to the police). There was also an unarmed white guy with long hair getting executed by the police in a youtube video, but I didn't post it there.

It's probably also not a coincidence that many of these (in fact most of the ones I posted) are happening in "Dixieland" (and there was one in West Virginia). I wasn't looking for that in particular, it's just the ones I found when searching.

Statistics are not Guano's forte.

Just sayin'.

ANY unarmed person that is shot and killed if there is opportunity for a different outcome is a tragedy.

All lives matter. Police reform and retraining is a necessity.

Last edited:
Also watch this, and watch the whole thing:

this guy makes a lot of sense.

I didn't twist the numbers. They are what they are.

The part of "the picture" that I illustrated were UNARMED people who did not present a deadly threat, and quite possibly could have been arrested without being gunned down.

It is not my problem that you do not wish to acknowledge that.
Disagreed. You twisted the numbers just like other racists twist the Black on White murder numbers.

Example: Blacks murder whites at over twice the rate as whites murder blacks. Should whites start a WLM group or is there a bigger picture here?

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

The part of "the picture" that I illustrated were UNARMED people who did not present a deadly threat, and quite possibly could have been arrested without being gunned down.

Disagreed. You twisted the numbers just like other racists twist the Black on White murder numbers.

Example: Blacks murder whites at over twice the rate as whites murder blacks. Should whites start a WLM group or is there a bigger picture here?

Those figures do not include police, the FBI wouldn't call a policeman shooting someone "offender".

ANY unarmed person that is shot and killed if there is opportunity for a different outcome is a tragedy.

Agreed in part. Correct "if there is opportunity for a different outcome". What was the different outcome you think for when Michael Brown assualted a police office....you know, within a short time of assaulting a store clerk? Raise taxes on the citizens of Ferguson to pay for two cops in every patrol car or just eliminate the police and let Ferguson citizens fend for themselves?

While additional training and oversight is always welcome (I personally like the idea of body cams; it works both ways), a closer look at many "unarmed" shootings are usually fleeing felons such as Michael Brown. This is why so few police are actually charged with a crime since investigation reveals it to be a legitimate shooting. Not always, of course, just most of the time. Just because a person was unarmed doesn't mean they aren't a danger to others or shooting them is unjustified.

Do you understand the general rules for use of deadly force?

Those figures do not include police, the FBI wouldn't call a policeman shooting someone "offender".
Because those figures are for murders, not police shootings or lawful self-defense.

Dont get upset cave gibbon. All the white hispanics are listed as white and all the Black hispanics are listed as Black. Zimmerman has mostly white blood and thats why he is listed as white. He is over 70% white.
Is Tiger Woods black, white or Asian? He's half Asian, one quarter black, one eighth Native American and one eighth white. Only the racist idiots who believe in the one-drop rule think he's black.

According to geneticists, the old categories of race don't exist. They're more about family history than racial groups. In the US, the difference between blacks and whites is primarily cultural not racial even though many still play the race politics game.

Tiger Woods Ethnicity, Nationality, Parents Race: Black Or Cablinasian? Mother, Father Family Bio
TIGER WOODS INVENTS 'CABLINASIAN'
The golfing champion went on to state that as a child he’d invented the term, “Cablinasian” to describe his parents multi-ethnicity and nationality — a mix of half Asian (Chinese and Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American and one-eighth Dutch. He’d adopted the term as a way of honouring his mother Kultida (of Thai, Chinese and Dutch ancestry) as well as respecting all aspects of his cultural and racial heritage.
Woods disclosure riled many within the African American community because they saw him as the first black winner of the US Masters — a sports star who was one of their own, whose success in breaking down golf's racial barriers was a source of racial pride for them. Woods, by declaring himself 'unblack', had stripped all that away.

BLACK BY THE 'ONE-DROP' RULE
It was a bold break out move by the sports star — one that is being echoed today in other parts of modern America by a young generation seeking their own ethnic civil rights movement — the right to self-authorship, without defaulting to past conventions of race and ethnicity. During the American slave era it was whites that decided who was black, in terms of people of mixed heritage. The notorious “one-drop” rule, passed as law from 1910 onwards, classified as legally “black”, any individual with as little as one drop of “black blood”. It was a legal method of discriminating against all peoples with African ancestry.
“Cablinasian” hinted at a brave new world in which people with parents of mixed ethnicity and nationality could create their own socio-cultural category which would eventually be recognised within the national census. In fact, this world started early for Woods. As a schoolboy, when he filled out forms, he would tick both boxes marked African American and Asian. In the early 1960s, multi-racial actress Dorothy Dandridge pointed the way to the future when she described herself in her autobiography Everything And Nothing, not as African American, but as “mixed American”.
In the 1970s a mixed-race movement began gaining ground in America, led by young multiracial citizens, interracial couples and parents who had adopted children transracially. Woods 1997 declaration effectively put him at the forefront of the movement. “Whether he wants to or not, he is sort of becoming the poster person for multiracial identity,” said Ramona Douglass, president of the Association of MultiEthnic Americans. In the same year Republican Tom Petri proposed legislation for a multiracial check box to be included in the coming 2000 census — he called it the “Tiger Woods bill”.

Tiger is Black. He just wants to be white. Notice even though he is half Asian he starts his made up word with the white word.
....annnnnd once again you prove my point to be 100% correct. Thanks!

Only the racist idiots who believe in the one-drop rule think he's black.
If that was your point you sound stupid. He has more than one drop of Black blood.
Didn't you say you support the "One drop of blood rule"? Please deny it so I can repost where you said it and reveal you to be a lying racist.

Tiger is half Asian and only a quarter black. If the fucking racists want to label him, they should label him Asian, not black.

Now you are blatantly fabricating stories in order to make a point that is unrelated to what I stated.

As far as what "whites decide to do" that is their choice, and if what I am pointing out is annoying to you, you are not obligated to read what I post.

Like it or not, the data clearly spelled it out that 38 UNARMED black citizens were killed by police versus 20 UNARMED white citizens in 2015.

Now you are blatantly fabricating stories in order to make a point ...
What "stories" are you claiming I'm fabricating? The FBI link is factual, the numbers I quoted from both links are factual. My opinion of your opinion is just opinion, so where are these stories you claim I'm fabricating?

Dont get upset cave gibbon. All the white hispanics are listed as white and all the Black hispanics are listed as Black. Zimmerman has mostly white blood and thats why he is listed as white. He is over 70% white.
Is Tiger Woods black, white or Asian? He's half Asian, one quarter black, one eighth Native American and one eighth white. Only the racist idiots who believe in the one-drop rule think he's black.

According to geneticists, the old categories of race don't exist. They're more about family history than racial groups. In the US, the difference between blacks and whites is primarily cultural not racial even though many still play the race politics game.

Tiger Woods Ethnicity, Nationality, Parents Race: Black Or Cablinasian? Mother, Father Family Bio
TIGER WOODS INVENTS 'CABLINASIAN'
The golfing champion went on to state that as a child he’d invented the term, “Cablinasian” to describe his parents multi-ethnicity and nationality — a mix of half Asian (Chinese and Thai), one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American and one-eighth Dutch. He’d adopted the term as a way of honouring his mother Kultida (of Thai, Chinese and Dutch ancestry) as well as respecting all aspects of his cultural and racial heritage.
Woods disclosure riled many within the African American community because they saw him as the first black winner of the US Masters — a sports star who was one of their own, whose success in breaking down golf's racial barriers was a source of racial pride for them. Woods, by declaring himself 'unblack', had stripped all that away.

BLACK BY THE 'ONE-DROP' RULE
It was a bold break out move by the sports star — one that is being echoed today in other parts of modern America by a young generation seeking their own ethnic civil rights movement — the right to self-authorship, without defaulting to past conventions of race and ethnicity. During the American slave era it was whites that decided who was black, in terms of people of mixed heritage. The notorious “one-drop” rule, passed as law from 1910 onwards, classified as legally “black”, any individual with as little as one drop of “black blood”. It was a legal method of discriminating against all peoples with African ancestry.
“Cablinasian” hinted at a brave new world in which people with parents of mixed ethnicity and nationality could create their own socio-cultural category which would eventually be recognised within the national census. In fact, this world started early for Woods. As a schoolboy, when he filled out forms, he would tick both boxes marked African American and Asian. In the early 1960s, multi-racial actress Dorothy Dandridge pointed the way to the future when she described herself in her autobiography Everything And Nothing, not as African American, but as “mixed American”.
In the 1970s a mixed-race movement began gaining ground in America, led by young multiracial citizens, interracial couples and parents who had adopted children transracially. Woods 1997 declaration effectively put him at the forefront of the movement. “Whether he wants to or not, he is sort of becoming the poster person for multiracial identity,” said Ramona Douglass, president of the Association of MultiEthnic Americans. In the same year Republican Tom Petri proposed legislation for a multiracial check box to be included in the coming 2000 census — he called it the “Tiger Woods bill”.

Tiger is Black. He just wants to be white. Notice even though he is half Asian he starts his made up word with the white word.
....annnnnd once again you prove my point to be 100% correct. Thanks!

Only the racist idiots who believe in the one-drop rule think he's black.
If that was your point you sound stupid. He has more than one drop of Black blood.
Didn't you say you support the "One drop of blood rule"? Please deny it so I can repost where you said it and reveal you to be a lying racist.

Tiger is half Asian and only a quarter black. If the fucking racists want to label him, they should label him Asian, not black.
I do support the one drop rule but that doesnt make your point any less stupid. He has more than a drop of Black blood.

Now you are blatantly fabricating stories in order to make a point that is unrelated to what I stated.

As far as what "whites decide to do" that is their choice, and if what I am pointing out is annoying to you, you are not obligated to read what I post.

Like it or not, the data clearly spelled it out that 38 UNARMED black citizens were killed by police versus 20 UNARMED white citizens in 2015.
When Divine gets his feelings hurt he starts lying or saying stuff you said earlier as if he caught you doing something and now you are going to get in trouble. :laugh:

What "stories" are you claiming I'm fabricating? The FBI link is factual, the numbers I quoted from both links are factual. My opinion of your opinion is just opinion, so where are these stories you claim I'm fabricating?
You do realize that if you dont include the entire sentence you look dumber than usual trying to twist someones words dont you?

Really? How many times must I repeat "UNARMED"? Do you know what UNARMED means?

Agreed in part. Correct "if there is opportunity for a different outcome". What was the different outcome you think for when Michael Brown assualted a police office....you know, within a short time of assaulting a store clerk? Raise taxes on the citizens of Ferguson to pay for two cops in every patrol car or just eliminate the police and let Ferguson citizens fend for themselves?

While additional training and oversight is always welcome (I personally like the idea of body cams; it works both ways), a closer look at many "unarmed" shootings are usually fleeing felons such as Michael Brown. This is why so few police are actually charged with a crime since investigation reveals it to be a legitimate shooting. Not always, of course, just most of the time. Just because a person was unarmed doesn't mean they aren't a danger to others or shooting them is unjustified.

Ask yourself the same question:

"According to an autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family, the teenager was shot at least six times, including twice in the head and four times in his right arm. The autopsy, conducted by private pathologist Dr Baden, also revealed that Brown could have sustained two additional re-entry wounds."
Nov 25, 2014

Last edited:

Really? How many times must I repeat "UNARMED"? Do you know what UNARMED means

"According to an autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family, the teenager was shot at least six times, including twice in the head and four times in his right arm. The autopsy, conducted by private pathologist Dr Baden, also revealed that Brown could have sustained two additional re-entry wounds."
Nov 25, 2014
You've exposed a fatal flaw in his logic. Watch how he disintegrates and loses it. He normally doesnt last 4 posts without saying something idiotic.

Really? How many times must I repeat "UNARMED"? Do you know what UNARMED means

Nov 25, 2014
You've exposed a fatal flaw in his logic. Watch how he disintegrates and loses it. He normally doesnt last 4 posts without saying something idiotic.

Thats cool with me, my friend. I've moved on and have no more time for anymore pissing contests over semantics.

When Divine gets his feelings hurt he starts lying or saying stuff you said earlier as if he caught you doing something and now you are going to get in trouble. :laugh:
Quote one single lie I've told, sir. Just one. If you can't, then are you man enough to admit it's you who are the liar? I doubt you are man enough. You're a proven racist and racists always lie.

Forum List

Back