White Mob Attacks Black Democrat Congressman for Being Pro Trump

The white criminal mob thinks all blacks have to stay on Biden's monolithic plantation.

As Joe said, "You ain't black" if you don't support him.

What the hell is going on in Trumps America? People getting attacked at the WH? Makes Trump seems kinda weak.

But I must say, he looks pretty good for a guy who was attacked by mob last night!

Warning: Angry white liberals are not just stupid but can be considered armed and dangerous
Most Democrats are borderline domestic terrorists.

If they aren't Burning, Looting, and Murdering, they are aiding, abetting, and providing comfort to those that are.

The modern Democrat is nothing but scum

And your local major League sports team supports this crap!

What the hell is going on in Trumps America? People getting attacked at the WH? Makes Trump seems kinda weak.

But I must say, he looks pretty good for a guy who was attacked by mob last night!
You're First Lady Moochelle is encouraging the mob. You creatures are sick.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, she isn't encouraging any type of mob violence. Probably went out of her way to discourage it to.

Warning: Angry white liberals are not just stupid but can be considered armed and dangerous
I am sorry but you see someone who is a Prog and white attacked, let it happen. He/she is your enemy. Family and friends are by your concern for them or lack of it.

You're First Lady Moochelle is encouraging the mob. You creatures are sick.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no, she isn't encouraging any type of mob violence. Probably went out of her way to discourage it to.
Why don't you go read what she said today. Idiot.

Forum List

Back