white mop has a meltdown.....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Gotta love these white mf's that vote for Trump go bat shit crazy over shit that makes no sense.
If this bitch was black, she'd be on the fuckin floor by now with the cops being called.

• Banned
Of course the cops aren't showing up, its not a nigga, a terrorist or Bunnies......LOLOLOLOLO

• Banned
I would love to have this bitch come to my neck of the woods acting like that....would love it.

Gotta love these white mf's that vote for Trump go bat shit crazy over shit that makes no sense.
If this bitch was black, she'd be on the fuckin floor by now with the cops being called.

but dumb bitch, you do that every day on these boards

I know, why is that white racist white woman videoing that Asian women that voted for Trump?

That woman isn't Asian... :cuckoo:
Is she mexican?

She's a caucasian Mexican.
I still don't see why that racist white woman was videoing her. It's Orwellian. Whenever you lose it, some idiot films you.

She seemed very upset, no need to make it worse for her.

I like her! What I don't like is the poor video quality. Doesn't she understand landscape mode?

I still don't see why that racist white woman was videoing her. It's Orwellian. Whenever you lose it, some idiot films you.

She seemed very upset, no need to make it worse for her
Totally agree. Nobody has any idea what transpired before, and at least she didnt get destructive like so many blacks do in these situations with far less provocation.

Shall I post similar videos, or would that be "RACIST!"?

Oh, and I watched it on this person's YouTube channel -- which is pretty much nothing but racist anti-white videos

She seemed very upset, no need to make it worse for her
Totally agree. Nobody has any idea what transpired before, and at least she didnt get destructive like so many blacks do in these situations with far less provocation.

Shall I post similar videos, or would that be "RACIST!"?
On this forum it's ok because it's a non-judgmental type of place.

I can just imagine how much BS she'd be receiving from idiots on heaps of places where it's posted. She's kicking ass and yet everyone will be degrading her for it. Even the other videos that people posted on this thread, same thing. I've done it. Everyone woman has lost it at some point unless they are a cold fish.

Of course all the rioting done by the Left when Trump won is perfectly okay with you since you're a biased hack.

Hillary lost and Trump won. Get over it or get gone. Geeze you are an asshole.

Forum List

Back