White Nationalists adopt clowns as a symbol according to leftist writer

LOL..one of the twitter accounts they show in the picture is of a BLACK trump supporter...ROFLMAO...kind of deflates their goofy story.

Is this because of the Joker trailer?

It’s triggered the SJWs. They say the last thing we need is a movie about a “loser white guy who goes on a violent rampage”.

White Nationalists Adopt Clowns as Their Next Racist Symbol (Yes, Seriously) | Right Wing Watch

LMAO! Holy hell...we are seriously trolling the crap out of the left...imagine being SO good at something you can get them to write something THIS goofy!? I love it. I can't wait to see twitter and FB to ban clowns now LMAO

059.png

8c4mgrxu7b2z.jpg

White Nationalists Adopt Clowns as Their Next Racist Symbol (Yes, Seriously) | Right Wing Watch

LMAO! Holy hell...we are seriously trolling the crap out of the left...imagine being SO good at something you can get them to write something THIS goofy!? I love it. I can't wait to see twitter and FB to ban clowns now LMAO

059.png

8c4mgrxu7b2z.jpg
The funny thing is that the CNN thing was made before the "clown" meme.

Yes ROFLAO, of course Leftists being devoid of humour won't comprehend:

C-Q3wQpUIAEzDfk.jpg

DigbOTqX0AACAp8.jpg

wifdj0pxxbgx.jpg

1hp04o.jpg

MSM_CNN_Clown_Commentators.jpg

DD_2ITHXoAAk3TD.jpg

comey-the-clown.jpg

181129110118-08-gacy-doc-super-tease.jpg

^^^^ Oh wait hold on, I forgot:

snapshot-2007-11-04-21-57-18.jpg

b0ba13ddbd6decf35d99e3c57dde73ea.jpg

This is a truly epic thread.

The Democrat idiots on this forum have no idea how badly they and their ideology is being decimated by this meme.

I want to see this pieces of shit try to ban clowns. That would be the end of the left if they tried that.

Forum List

Back