🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

Bu9Vrv4IEAAdX5q.jpg:large
The one in the blue and white in the front right has kind of dark skin. Must be Nigras rioting again.

That only looks like one Black
Two blacks right in the middle of the frame, blk jacket over red hoodie and number 0. Two browns, number 1 and number 5. All right up front. Have to assume it's not a white racist gathering. Can't understand why those people did not get the memo that ohio schools are supposed to be racist... Rolls eyes.

Since you just made it up I'm sure you just need time to write the memo
If you are not a racist POS Troll why the OP title?

I said since you just made that up then I'm sure you just need time to write it down. And your response is what?
I thought my response was clear, ya POS Racist Troll. What part confused you?

About the memo you made up...Try to keep up

Two blacks right in the middle of the frame, blk jacket over red hoodie and number 0. Two browns, number 1 and number 5. All right up front. Have to assume it's not a white racist gathering. Can't understand why those people did not get the memo that ohio schools are supposed to be racist... Rolls eyes.

Since you just made it up I'm sure you just need time to write the memo
If you are not a racist POS Troll why the OP title?

I said since you just made that up then I'm sure you just need time to write it down. And your response is what?
I thought my response was clear, ya POS Racist Troll. What part confused you?

About the memo you made up...Try to keep up
What part about the memo confused you?

I'm sorry, but this thread is dumb and the TITLE is a frikken lie. You're going to try and tell us there are no, black, Asian, Japanese, etc people in that CROWD?

:banned03:

Is it a riot or is it only a riot if minorities are there?

Looks like a bunch of feral white self entitled thugs
358306_National-Championship-Fo10.jpg

Nice fail again race pimps

Oh dam you found 1 black guy...Its the blacks fault now
OOPs looks like some ME types in the crowd too
AMW1.jpg
OH no, how did they get in there. lol

OP is a racist troll thread, the people that were so called rioting were from all flavors, white black brown ect. There was no white riot. OP is a frigging lying race pimp.

White T problems: can't even burn some cars after the game without crying buckets.

And me? Why does my nail salon have to be closed on MLK Day?

Obvious racism against White T.

Regards from Rosie

OP is a racist troll thread, the people that were so called rioting were from all flavors, white black brown ect. There was no white riot. OP is a frigging lying race pimp.

I can't stand race baiting hustlers. this is used for the sole purpose of causing more hate and division in this country. they already have the blood of two Police officers on their hands from all their race baiting against white police officers. which by the way, were both minorities.

but in the other thread you are confused about why I care about a white person. I told you that your head exploded and now you already forgotten that even happened.

Its a copping mechanism

Why do you care CC, the victim was white.

Your head is exploding right now aint it?
nope, I just noticed the victim was white and thought you made a mistake in posting this thread.

No, like always you made a mistake thinking. Too bad your preconceived ideas dont pan out...now that you know you're wrong I'm sure you'll take time to reflect on it.

......or just forget this ever happened so you can believe your bullshit "CC only cares about black people" cry babism

Police Shoot Homeless Man who had a teeny knife US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's not "rioting" when it's white people. It's simply having fun.

It's our country and we'll have fun when we want to, have fun when we want to, fun when we want to.
You would have fun too, if white was on you !

but in the other thread you are confused about why I care about a white person. I told you that your head exploded and now you already forgotten that even happened.

Its a copping mechanism

Why do you care CC, the victim was white.

Your head is exploding right now aint it?
nope, I just noticed the victim was white and thought you made a mistake in posting this thread.

No, like always you made a mistake thinking. Too bad your preconceived ideas dont pan out...now that you know you're wrong I'm sure you'll take time to reflect on it.

......or just forget this ever happened so you can believe your bullshit "CC only cares about black people" cry babism

Police Shoot Homeless Man who had a teeny knife US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
copping? are you retarded as well as a race pimp.

It's not "rioting" when it's white people. It's simply having fun.

It's our country and we'll have fun when we want to, have fun when we want to, fun when we want to.
You would have fun too, if white was on you !

cracked me up. :lmao:

Police use tear gas to disperse crowds celebrating Ohio State 8217 s football championship

Ohio-State-tear-gas-REUTERS-800x430.png

Police attempt to help a number of students find out how to register for Class...or something

lice in Ohio used pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds celebrating near the Ohio State University campus following the school’s national football championship win over the University of Oregon on Monday night, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Video published online by the newspaper showed hundreds celebrating in the streets before police, some clad in riot gear, sprayed revelers and lobbed gas canisters into the crowds.

State and university police declined to provide information on the incident when reached by phone.

Columbus police said numerous dumpster fires were reported in the city, and added that it was unclear if anyone had been arrested. Further information was not immediately available.

U.S. college football’s inaugural four-team playoff came to a surprising conclusion on Monday night as the Ohio State Buckeyes topped the heavily favored Oregon Ducks.
I guess there wasn't one black person there huh? Racist puke.

Police use tear gas to disperse crowds celebrating Ohio State 8217 s football championship

Police attempt to help a number of students find out how to register for Class...or something

lice in Ohio used pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds celebrating near the Ohio State University campus following the school’s national football championship win over the University of Oregon on Monday night, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Video published online by the newspaper showed hundreds celebrating in the streets before police, some clad in riot gear, sprayed revelers and lobbed gas canisters into the crowds.

State and university police declined to provide information on the incident when reached by phone.

Columbus police said numerous dumpster fires were reported in the city, and added that it was unclear if anyone had been arrested. Further information was not immediately available.

U.S. college football’s inaugural four-team playoff came to a surprising conclusion on Monday night as the Ohio State Buckeyes topped the heavily favored Oregon Ducks.
Fail as always idiot.

I'm sorry, but this thread is dumb and the TITLE is a frikken lie. You're going to try and tell us there are no, black, Asian, Japanese, etc people in that CROWD?

:banned03:

Is it a riot or is it only a riot if minorities are there?

Looks like a bunch of feral white people
How can you tell with your head up your ass. That should all look about the same color as Obama.

Of course you defend their feral behavior, white is right ?

I question you statement about it being white people only.

Are you saying only white were there?

No, are you denying whites were there at all? Or are you going to call it something other than rioting?

Which way will you minimize riots, fires and attacking police?

Good, because the only thing I questioned was your implication that only whites were there.

I don't minimize it at all. It doens't matter who was doing it, it's wrong just as the riots in Fergurson, etc. that the race pimps justified were wrong

I guess there wasn't one black person there huh? Racist puke.

You're like the 4th person...be original silly

Forum List

Back