🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

036291.jpg

Why, oh why??? Wah!!! WAH!! WAHHHH!!!

Regards from Rosie

Police use tear gas to disperse crowds celebrating Ohio State 8217 s football championship

Ohio-State-tear-gas-REUTERS-800x430.png

Police attempt to help a number of students find out how to register for Class...or something

lice in Ohio used pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds celebrating near the Ohio State University campus following the school’s national football championship win over the University of Oregon on Monday night, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Video published online by the newspaper showed hundreds celebrating in the streets before police, some clad in riot gear, sprayed revelers and lobbed gas canisters into the crowds.

State and university police declined to provide information on the incident when reached by phone.

Columbus police said numerous dumpster fires were reported in the city, and added that it was unclear if anyone had been arrested. Further information was not immediately available.

U.S. college football’s inaugural four-team playoff came to a surprising conclusion on Monday night as the Ohio State Buckeyes topped the heavily favored Oregon Ducks.

Are you saying only white were there?

No, are you denying whites were there at all? Or are you going to call it something other than rioting?

Which way will you minimize riots, fires and attacking police?

Good, because the only thing I questioned was your implication that only whites were there.

I don't minimize it at all. It doens't matter who was doing it, it's wrong just as the riots in Fergurson, etc. that the race pimps justified were wrong

When I say White...Why do whites go "not only whites"?

When someone say Racist whites....Why do whites go "not all whites"?

Why do you all respond so...whats the word? Guilty? Or sensitive is better....Sensitive?

Police use tear gas to disperse crowds celebrating Ohio State 8217 s football championship

Ohio-State-tear-gas-REUTERS-800x430.png

Police attempt to help a number of students find out how to register for Class...or something

lice in Ohio used pepper spray and tear gas to break up crowds celebrating near the Ohio State University campus following the school’s national football championship win over the University of Oregon on Monday night, the Columbus Dispatch reported.

Video published online by the newspaper showed hundreds celebrating in the streets before police, some clad in riot gear, sprayed revelers and lobbed gas canisters into the crowds.

State and university police declined to provide information on the incident when reached by phone.

Columbus police said numerous dumpster fires were reported in the city, and added that it was unclear if anyone had been arrested. Further information was not immediately available.

U.S. college football’s inaugural four-team playoff came to a surprising conclusion on Monday night as the Ohio State Buckeyes topped the heavily favored Oregon Ducks.

Are you saying only white were there?

No, are you denying whites were there at all? Or are you going to call it something other than rioting?

Which way will you minimize riots, fires and attacking police?

Good, because the only thing I questioned was your implication that only whites were there.

I don't minimize it at all. It doens't matter who was doing it, it's wrong just as the riots in Fergurson, etc. that the race pimps justified were wrong

When I say White...Why do whites go "not only whites"?

When someone say Racist whites....Why do whites go "not all whites"?

Why do you all respond so...whats the word? Guilty? Or sensitive is better....Sensitive?

The thread is titled "White people riot again . . "

I said look at the n****rs rioting Ferguson. One of your ilk quickly called me out for thinking only blacks were part of it. I quickly replied not one black rioted as there is a difference.

US police used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse students and college football fans who flooded the streets of Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday, following the Buckeyes’ National Championship win.

The campus was patrolled by Ohio State and Columbus police officers, dressed in full camouflage gear, who used tear gas to break up crowds of revelers celebrating Ohio State’s 42-20 victory in the college football National Championship game, AP reported.
There were also reports of celebratory gunfire.
No serious fires or arrests were reported, however, some people left the area with stinging eyes and runny noses. One person was reported to have been transported to the hospital.
I didn't hear about fans' ativity in Ohio. However cops overestimated the situation. They can spoil every win or holiday. I suppose nobody expected such brutal acts.

US police used tear gas and pepper spray to disperse students and college football fans who flooded the streets of Columbus, Ohio, on Tuesday, following the Buckeyes’ National Championship win.

The campus was patrolled by Ohio State and Columbus police officers, dressed in full camouflage gear, who used tear gas to break up crowds of revelers celebrating Ohio State’s 42-20 victory in the college football National Championship game, AP reported.
There were also reports of celebratory gunfire.
No serious fires or arrests were reported, however, some people left the area with stinging eyes and runny noses. One person was reported to have been transported to the hospital.
I didn't hear about fans' ativity in Ohio. However cops overestimated the situation. They can spoil every win or holiday. I suppose nobody expected such brutal acts.

Don't let the Ohio State National Guard in....with loaded weapons. Bad things happen.

I'm sorry, but this thread is dumb and the TITLE is a frikken lie. You're going to try and tell us there are no, black, Asian, Japanese, etc people in that CROWD?

:banned03:

Is it a riot or is it only a riot if minorities are there?

Looks like a bunch of feral white self entitled thugs
358306_National-Championship-Fo10.jpg

Nice fail again race pimps

That only looks like one Black
He was influenced by the white ferals. He is all out of rhythm too.

Last edited:
How many buildings did they burn down? How many guns were fired off? How many firemen were shot at (sorry...forgot...no fires).

Cops used gas to clear them. Guess cops arent racist with using gas haha.

Forum List

Back