🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

I'm sorry, but this thread is dumb and the TITLE is a frikken lie. You're going to try and tell us there are no, black, Asian, Japanese, etc people in that CROWD?

:banned03:

Is it a riot or is it only a riot if minorities are there?

Looks like a bunch of feral white self entitled thugs
358306_National-Championship-Fo10.jpg

Nice fail again race pimps

That only looks like one Black
So do you want me to find more? Google images has hundreds of hits.

I'm sorry, but this thread is dumb and the TITLE is a frikken lie. You're going to try and tell us there are no, black, Asian, Japanese, etc people in that CROWD?

Two blacks right in the middle of the frame, blk jacket over red hoodie and number 0. Two browns, number 1 and number 5. All right up front. Have to assume it's not a white racist gathering. Can't understand why those people did not get the memo that ohio schools are supposed to be racist... Rolls eyes.

Oh dam you found 1 black guy...Its the blacks fault now
OOPs looks like some ME types in the crowd too
AMW1.jpg

Last edited:

Two blacks right in the middle of the frame, blk jacket over red hoodie and number 0. Two browns, number 1 and number 5. All right up front. Have to assume it's not a white racist gathering. Can't understand why those people did not get the memo that ohio schools are supposed to be racist... Rolls eyes.

Since you just made it up I'm sure you just need time to write the memo

If you are not a racist POS Troll why the OP title?

Damn, you sure are good at spotting Nigras. You must have had a lot of Where's Jamal books when you were young. We should put you on point.

You race pimps fail again, this was no white riot, it was a bunch of students celebrating their college football championship, Who got murdered, who got shot, how many stores were looted?

I said since you just made that up then I'm sure you just need time to write it down. And your response is what?

I said since you just made that up then I'm sure you just need time to write it down. And your response is what?
I thought my response was clear, ya POS Racist Troll. What part confused you?

Forum List

Back