Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

I guess an obvious question to ask is what would you rather have in your town

A riot of White sports fans

Or a riot of Black protestors?

Let's be clear. The college kids were diverse, they were not rioting, and the police should not have used tear gas on them.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Let's be clear. The college kids were diverse, they were not rioting, and the police should not have used tear gas on them.
This is nothing but a racist troll thread by CC and his butt buddy guano

Of course they weren't rioting...they set 80 fires because it was cold and throwing things at the police because they were trying to return items to them. Yeah...

Seems more like a dumb question. Why would anyone want a riot in their town at all?

I would prefer to have a Black riot if pressed. When whites riot they end up hanging Black people and selling the parts as souvenirs.

So celebrating a College Football's win is a riot?
Does that mean Ferguson's riot is now a celebration?
Are we now in Alice's Wonderland or Dorothy's OZ?

No a celebration is a celebration and a riot is a riot.

Lets be fair now.

White people riot = kegger at the beach
Black people riot = Nat Turner slave revolt.

Of course they weren't rioting...they set 80 fires because it was cold and throwing things at the police because they were trying to return items to them. Yeah...

They are feral white savages, where are their white fathers? The white community leaders?

They are feral white savages, where are their white fathers? The white community leaders?

you are NOI

outed

you are NOI

outed
You are KKK

outed

you are NOI

outed
You are KKK

outed

thanks for the compliment

you are NOI

outed
You are KKK

outed

thanks for the compliment
Not a compliment. Kowards Klowns Kave chimps

Seems more like a dumb question. Why would anyone want a riot in their town at all?

I would prefer to have a Black riot if pressed. When whites riot they end up hanging Black people and selling the parts as souvenirs.
When was the last time that happened?

White kids don't loot at least

Lets be fair now.

White people riot = kegger at the beach
Black people riot = Nat Turner slave revolt.

LMAO...No lie

Nat Turner slave revolt = your wet dream

More racial BS. Do you nutters ever get tire of this crap, is everything racial to you narrow minded idiots?

I tire of the racists such as guno, closed caption, Steve Mcgarett and shootspeeders.

Your acts are old and tiresome, you are a reason I don't post as much as I used to everything. This turning everything into racial issues is juvenile.

It's all BS and does nothing to advance an understanding between the races.

What is really sad is when asked to discuss the issue, no of these assholes ever do, they just like to race bait.

When was the last time that happened?

White kids don't loot at least

Little victories huh.

Forum List

Back