White people to the back!

White people are stupid to show up for a hate group rally in the first place.
Most kkk rallies are stupid so stupid people tend to show up.
I was just thinking that! KKK has a guy with 3 teeth that are tobacco stained, heavy drawl, spitting between sentences and maybe scratching his crotch as he makes a speech in their behalf. Stupid is as stupid does. However, if someone better trained and with a tad less tolerant...they would have gotten more members perhaps. I'm betting they are getting A LOT of new members now, though, whereas they have been pretty stagnant for some years.

BLM needs well spoken people to do the representing. Not angry ones spitting on people trying to help...regardless of skin color. Which is what KKKs prob is. They hate blacks, jews, hispanics, you-name-it.
I think what happens is that white people expect all Blacks to be passive, tolerant, and inclusive. The reality of the anger Blacks feel is something most whites dont understand. Just like you have outliers in any group you will see the same with Black groups. if all BLM members felt that way then there would be no whites there.
Makes sense to me.

I have a friend married to a black man. It's a really long story, his trials he has experienced, so I will refrain. I'll just say that although he loves his wife, cares very much for MrG and I and his wife's son from a previous marriage (white) and his wife (white), his boss (white) and all their friends (white) he turned to drugs soon after they moved out and went to LA. He told me he told his therapist that he loves us all...but he needs his own people. He feels....outside. Looking in. Even though he knows he is loved in return.
So although I do not understand much of it, I "get it" sometimes with an epiphany. Like when I started this thread, I was pissed. Then you said what you said and I thought "gee. I didn't think of it that way".
Thats what happens with most white people. One of the hardest things I had to do was break up with this girl I was with for a year because she was white. Nothing else was wrong but she was never going to understand me simply because she was not Black. Her world and experiences kept her from understanding what I am about.
That's just white women. They pretend they don't get it. seriously, they really are like that.

I am sure that if Negroes had been in charge for the last 10,000 years then they would be treating white peoples no better today than white peoples are now treating them.

Those white people were supporting them and I wonder why she did that except to power trip on them .....Who cares where they are standing..they were supporting BLM..

Agreed. But....think outside the box. They wanted to show black faces for black statements, which BLM stands for. And..she was not the best choice to be speaking. They need another MLK or a dozen MLKs.

IF only he had been in the back........LLMMAAOOOOOO what an idiotic response.......
I agree. Your response was pretty idiotic.
Gee ummm ummmmmm why cant we get support for our agenda,.........llmmaaoooooo I know lets shoot some more innocent cops
Why would you shoot innocent cops? We need more innocent cops not less.
that would be your sides doings ...try not to act so ignorant
My sides? You must be a retard. Dont bother responding unless you can use your intellect.
yeah your side did Baton rouge and Dallas ....own it......

I was just thinking that! KKK has a guy with 3 teeth that are tobacco stained, heavy drawl, spitting between sentences and maybe scratching his crotch as he makes a speech in their behalf. Stupid is as stupid does. However, if someone better trained and with a tad less tolerant...they would have gotten more members perhaps. I'm betting they are getting A LOT of new members now, though, whereas they have been pretty stagnant for some years.

BLM needs well spoken people to do the representing. Not angry ones spitting on people trying to help...regardless of skin color. Which is what KKKs prob is. They hate blacks, jews, hispanics, you-name-it.
I think what happens is that white people expect all Blacks to be passive, tolerant, and inclusive. The reality of the anger Blacks feel is something most whites dont understand. Just like you have outliers in any group you will see the same with Black groups. if all BLM members felt that way then there would be no whites there.
Makes sense to me.

I have a friend married to a black man. It's a really long story, his trials he has experienced, so I will refrain. I'll just say that although he loves his wife, cares very much for MrG and I and his wife's son from a previous marriage (white) and his wife (white), his boss (white) and all their friends (white) he turned to drugs soon after they moved out and went to LA. He told me he told his therapist that he loves us all...but he needs his own people. He feels....outside. Looking in. Even though he knows he is loved in return.
So although I do not understand much of it, I "get it" sometimes with an epiphany. Like when I started this thread, I was pissed. Then you said what you said and I thought "gee. I didn't think of it that way".
Thats what happens with most white people. One of the hardest things I had to do was break up with this girl I was with for a year because she was white. Nothing else was wrong but she was never going to understand me simply because she was not Black. Her world and experiences kept her from understanding what I am about.

That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. Her experiences don't have to be like yours for her to understand you enough to love you. You may have underestimated her.

Asc, is the solution to be aggressive, intolerant and exclusive? Because that is not working for you. And why did it take some nazi in Brussels to tell you you are angry and why did it take a paycheck from him before you acted on your aggression.
And do you take ANY responsibility for the racism you harbor? Why is it ok for you to hate whites for being racist and yet want to punish whitey for the exact same thing?
The solution is to be cognizant of who you are and supporting your own. Crying about racism to the people practicing racism is not working just like including whites in the protests are not working. I have no idea who this nazi you are talking about and no one has ever paid me to be aggressive. I am that way naturally when confronted.

I dont harbor any racism. If I did I wouldnt even participate on this forum since its mostly whites. i would think it was beneath me to talk to you.

Makes sense to me.

Exactly. That's what he said..but nobody seemed to really understand. So he buried his pain in..sadly...drugs. BUT..he is better now. Went to rehab. He is ex military, diagnosed with PTSD and other probs, and is now back on track. And with new black friends NOT in to drugs.

I agree. Your response was pretty idiotic.
Gee ummm ummmmmm why cant we get support for our agenda,.........llmmaaoooooo I know lets shoot some more innocent cops
Why would you shoot innocent cops? We need more innocent cops not less.
that would be your sides doings ...try not to act so ignorant
My sides? You must be a retard. Dont bother responding unless you can use your intellect.
yeah your side did Baton rouge and Dallas ....own it......
What did my side do in Baton rouge and Dallas. No I dont own things I didnt personally do so stop begging for me to do so.

Makes sense to me.

My niece is 1/2 black who has 3 of my great nieces and nephew.

She felt out of place as well in the white world, so she hangs mostly with blacks..even though we see each other all of the time.

Makes sense to me.

That's cutting off your nose to spite your face. Her experiences don't have to be like yours for her to understand you enough to love you. You may have underestimated her.
Dont take this the wrong way but that is a really white point of view.

Makes sense to me.

My niece is 1/2 black who has 3 of my great nieces and nephew.

She felt out of place as well in the white world, so she hangs mostly with blacks..even though we see each other all of the time.

Thats good. She needs that support from people that understand her pain. My daughter is currently in an area that is mostly white and she has to talk to me everyday because there are no Black people around. Its also good she doesnt hate the white part of her family. That tears some mixed kids up inside.

Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.

lol. Blacks and whites need to realize that the whole BLM thing, and the cop killings are paid for, thought up schemes of George Soros' to cause enough trouble and death to warrant martial law. He said that watching people suffer makes him feel exhilarated. Pure evil, and he is winning because the stupids think this is a dem/repub issue. It is not. It is an American/Brussels issue.
Smart. Move. I dont have a problem with whites marching but they do need to recognize this is a Black issue and should be Black led. Too often letting whites in positions of leadership for Black causes either makes us look weak or creates a convenient spy network.

lol. Blacks and whites need to realize that the whole BLM thing, and the cop killings are paid for, thought up schemes of George Soros' to cause enough trouble and death to warrant martial law. He said that watching people suffer makes him feel exhilarated. Pure evil, and he is winning because the stupids think this is a dem/repub issue. It is not. It is an American/Brussels issue.
Who is this George Soros?

See what I mean?
Google him and BLM and Acorn. Google #cutthecheck. He is a monster, and he is running this country, from Brussels.

Makes sense to me.

^ White was half the equation. Did you care about her in spite of her white bread world?

Who is this George Soros?

See what I mean?
Google him and BLM and Acorn. Google #cutthecheck. He is a monster, and he is running this country, from Brussels.
No I dont see what you mean and I could care less about some dude in Brussels you think is running the country. Brussels is one of the most racist countries in the history of the planet so I'm not buying your conspiracy.

This is nothing more than blacks trying to "repay" whites for events long gone......get to the back of the bus.........racism pure and simple......

Just imagine how Hispanics/Latinos are going to fuck over whitey. Native Americans will fuck over what's left.

Have resentments do you Lakhota?

Some. How about you?

Not too much, ...but I can understand how you would.be..Indians were treated bad when the whites came , lied, murdered and stole..so sorry that happened..horrible people who did / do that.

Makes sense to me.

^ White was half the equation. Did you care about her in spite of her white bread world?
Of course I cared about her or I wouldnt have been with her longer than a month or two. The problem was having children and raising them knowing what I believe in and what I am truly attracted to.

Asc, is the solution to be aggressive, intolerant and exclusive? Because that is not working for you. And why did it take some nazi in Brussels to tell you you are angry and why did it take a paycheck from him before you acted on your aggression.
And do you take ANY responsibility for the racism you harbor? Why is it ok for you to hate whites for being racist and yet want to punish whitey for the exact same thing?
The solution is to be cognizant of who you are and supporting your own. Crying about racism to the people practicing racism is not working just like including whites in the protests are not working. I have no idea who this nazi you are talking about and no one has ever paid me to be aggressive. I am that way naturally when confronted.

I dont harbor any racism. If I did I wouldnt even participate on this forum since its mostly whites. i would think it was beneath me to talk to you.

Roflmao

I get what he is saying, Irish. It took me awhile to get what *** (my black friend) meant, too. A long time and actually LISTEN to what he was saying. And this after he spiraled down.

My ex roomie that I miss and wish would come back....same with him. BUT...his job is working with at risk kids...black and white....juveniles. So not only is he big brother to these kids, he gets paid for it, and he gets BOTH worlds. And believe me...there are two worlds for these folks. Being white myself, I have my flaws and I still don't "get it"...just like with my OP where I was peeved until my brain opened up. It happens from time to time, lol.

Makes sense to me.

Of course I cared about her or I wouldnt have been with her longer than a month or two. The problem was having children and raising them knowing what I believe in and what I am truly attracted to.
Only way for some folks to be enlightened is to compare a christian marrying a jewish person and their kids trying to figure out which religion they are drawn to that they understand...or better yet..understands THEM.

Forum List

Back