White Privilege in American Society

What's up peeps? So I am a 22 year old white guy.. I have been wondering for sometime what exactly white privilege is and what it means to have this thing called white privilege. I must admit that when I first heard this term it seemed almost a sarcstic slur and I was somewhat offended..like really? You are telling me I'm special and it makes me a bad person? I felt as if I was being targeted and blamed for having been born as a white man. Well to answer my own question yes and no...and not in the sense as i first took it.

Ok so first question i faced while trying to understand this is What does white privilege even mean? I have come to define it as- a society built upon white heritage and the sucess of a white person based off being white and the ignorance of this.

What do I mean? America was founded upon white religon..only focusing on the prosperity of this establishment. Even though America is a "free" country where you should experience these "freedoms" despite race, religion, and nationality the fact remains that it was founded and built around white religion and thus deems anything not of the nature as wrong in societies view. (Not going to indulge myself with the religion topic) Whether you realize this or not it happens on a day to day basis in America. For example maybe the black man had a better resume but you hired the white guy because he seemed "more professional" (subconscious: not black) ..it could be anything like this. The number of examples are endless to say the least. Now am I saying that all white people are born to be successful? Or that black people are born doomed to be failures? Umm no not at all in the end you will be as successful as you make yourself you have to put the time and energy into your goals to achieve them.

Knowingly or not, society in America has been built to favor white people. We (the white community) are ignorant to the fact of this white privilege..which in turn enables this to continue throughout the generations. Does this mean you are racist because you are ignorant to this? No, this just means nothing is being done to correct this in society. Becoming aware of this and implementing ways of fixing this is one of the many steps (in my opinion) in eliminating racism in America. Am I a bad person for being born white? No not at all, being a good or bad person is entirely up to ones self...while I may not be proud of the decisions and actions of some of my ancestors...I can't change the past. I can't change the fact that I am white. I can change the way I view things.

In conclusion I feel like this is a valid, existent issue in America. The first step in fixing this is realizing it exists..being self- aware. Next is raising awareness to it and finally change... Change..a law, an opinion, anything that essentially favors any one person or race. (Aiming the "change" thing outside of just white privilege alone)

If you made it this far sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time to read it. I accept any and all opinions of my personal opinion. Please let me know your thoughts, agrees and disagrees.

"White religion"?

???

What's up peeps? So I am a 22 year old white guy.. I have been wondering for sometime what exactly white privilege is and what it means to have this thing called white privilege. I must admit that when I first heard this term it seemed almost a sarcstic slur and I was somewhat offended..like really? You are telling me I'm special and it makes me a bad person? I felt as if I was being targeted and blamed for having been born as a white man. Well to answer my own question yes and no...and not in the sense as i first took it.

Ok so first question i faced while trying to understand this is What does white privilege even mean? I have come to define it as- a society built upon white heritage and the sucess of a white person based off being white and the ignorance of this.

What do I mean? America was founded upon white religon..only focusing on the prosperity of this establishment. Even though America is a "free" country where you should experience these "freedoms" despite race, religion, and nationality the fact remains that it was founded and built around white religion and thus deems anything not of the nature as wrong in societies view. (Not going to indulge myself with the religion topic) Whether you realize this or not it happens on a day to day basis in America. For example maybe the black man had a better resume but you hired the white guy because he seemed "more professional" (subconscious: not black) ..it could be anything like this. The number of examples are endless to say the least. Now am I saying that all white people are born to be successful? Or that black people are born doomed to be failures? Umm no not at all in the end you will be as successful as you make yourself you have to put the time and energy into your goals to achieve them.

Knowingly or not, society in America has been built to favor white people. We (the white community) are ignorant to the fact of this white privilege..which in turn enables this to continue throughout the generations. Does this mean you are racist because you are ignorant to this? No, this just means nothing is being done to correct this in society. Becoming aware of this and implementing ways of fixing this is one of the many steps (in my opinion) in eliminating racism in America. Am I a bad person for being born white? No not at all, being a good or bad person is entirely up to ones self...while I may not be proud of the decisions and actions of some of my ancestors...I can't change the past. I can't change the fact that I am white. I can change the way I view things.

In conclusion I feel like this is a valid, existent issue in America. The first step in fixing this is realizing it exists..being self- aware. Next is raising awareness to it and finally change... Change..a law, an opinion, anything that essentially favors any one person or race. (Aiming the "change" thing outside of just white privilege alone)

If you made it this far sorry for the long post and thank you for taking the time to read it. I accept any and all opinions of my personal opinion. Please let me know your thoughts, agrees and disagrees.

Two Nations

Take a look at this book. It is one of those that most wingnuts hope you do not.
No less outdated than McIntosh's drivel.

Indeed it is......if one is in denial or wearing blinders. Two terms of Obama brought out a combination of surpressed hostility from the older majority and a new generation of misinformed hostility from twenty-something Stormfronters like you from below the Mason Dixon Line.

Two Nations

Take a look at this book. It is one of those that most wingnuts hope you do not.

Indeed it is......if one is in denial or wearing blinders. Two terms of Obama brought out a combination of surpressed hostility from the older majority and a new generation of misinformed hostility from twenty-something Stormfronters like you from below the Mason Dixon Line.
Says the inbred fuck calling people "peckerwoods"....

I only needed to watch the 2008 presidential campaign before I became aware of what life is really going to be like for me as a white millenial.

Two Nations

Nonsense.

Obama's partisan opposition was completely keeping in line with what we have seen from both sides as we become more bitterly divided.

Hell, republicans reacted far better to Obama's election than you lefties reacted to Trump's election.

Two Nations

I only needed to watch the 2008 presidential campaign before I became aware of what life is really going to be like for me as a white millenial.

Fuck you little boy. I referred to that ONE piece of trailer trash who stereotypes the ENTIRE black population in his EVERY post as a "peckerwood" and I will do so everytime that he refers to all blacks in the manner that he does.....that is exactly what I mean. In your warped little world anyone who is black should be passive towards all of you.......no matter what you say.

And how old were you in 2008? Probably barely old enough to vote? My guess is that as a "white millenial", as long as you don't commit suicide, you may be prosperous.

BTW , How much "inbreeding" goes on in Appalachia? Aren't there 54 counties of that region in Kentucky?

Last edited:

Two Nations

Nonsense.

Obama's partisan opposition was completely keeping in line with what we have seen from both sides as we become more bitterly divided.

Hell, republicans reacted far better to Obama's election than you lefties reacted to Trump's election.

Now THAT is hilarious! You must not read very much.

If Obama had run his campaign in the manner that Trump had, using fear mongering, and making some of the outlandish statements that Trump has made, he would have never become president.

The president is just the poster child of the government...he had no power of the house and Senate don't back him

Two Nations

Fuck you little boy. I referred to that ONE piece of trailer trash who stereotypes the ENTIRE black population in his EVERY post as a "peckerwood" and I will do so everytime that he refers to all blacks in the manner that he does.....that is exactly what I mean. In your warped little world anyone who is black should be passive towards all of you.......no matter what you say.

And how old were you in 2008? Probably barely old enough to vote? My guess is that as a "white millenial", as long as you don't commit suicide, you may be prosperous.

BTW , How much "inbreeding" goes on in Appalachia? Aren't there 54 counties of that region in Kentucky?
Nonsense.

You never say shit to fuckers like Asclepias, even when posters like me point it out to you. I never allow some idiot to say outrageous shit about blacks in a thread I am actively engaged in.

In YOUR warped mind white people have to be self hating sado-masochist freaks like Guno to deserve any kind of respect, and that is what the entirety of the western new left believes today. I am simply a reaction to the blatantly anti-white world I live in.

In 2008 I was 19 and a freshman in college, and I knew that was also where the heart of Obama's support came from. The same assholes mindlessly spouting off about how terrible white people are were now running the political discourse in the country, and I knew that my mission was to destroy these people and their mentors.

Two Nations

Nonsense.

If Obama had run his campaign in the manner that Trump had, using fear mongering, and making some of the outlandish statements that Trump has made, he would have never become president.

Your rationalizations for the violent butthurt of your fellow lefties does not change the facts, ie that republicans reacted far better to Obama's election than you lefties reacted to Trump's election.

Two Nations

Nonsense.

You never say shit to fuckers like Asclepias, even when posters like me point it out to you. I never allow some idiot to say outrageous shit about blacks in a thread I am actively engaged in.

In YOUR warped mind white people have to be self hating sado-masochist freaks like Guno to deserve any kind of respect, and that is what the entirety of the western new left believes today. I am simply a reaction to the blatantly anti-white world I live in.

In 2008 I was 19 and a freshman in college, and I knew that was also where the heart of Obama's support came from. The same assholes mindlessly spouting off about how terrible white people are were now running the political discourse in the country, and I knew that my mission was to destroy these people and their mentors.

Posters like you? Now that funny as hell. And what do you say to 'fuckers" like Shootspeeders and Squeezeberry?

Or even that
Thankyou4VotingTrump moron? You say nothing. and If you did, it would be a memorable occasion.

I could go on and list a plethora of racist Caucasoid posters just like them that you NEVER say anything to.

I've seen many of your kind over many years. Very little life experience, angered by the fact that the same entitlements by default that their parents and grandparents enjoyed are gone,and convinced that the success of any minority is at their expense.

I am 63, anf I have lived my life in much worse times than you would even try to survive, and I do not expect nor do I want ANYONE to be self hating for any reason.....and frankly, if they end up that way, it is because THEY are WEAK. And that is not my problem.

You have not lived long enough and had enough life experience to portray yourself as a victim. And for you to even make an asinine statement like
"I am a product of an anti white western society" is laughable beyond words.

If you do live in rural Kentucky as you have stated, you live in an area that has a legacy of white supremacist, 1950's mentality, and my guess is that your elders have you feeling victimized because the days when it was law that black citizens had to cower in your presence are over, so you missed out on "the best of times".

I guess that means that you are either a candidate for suicide or you just may go over the edge and become the next Dylan Roof? Is that what you mean by "destroying certain people and their mentors"? or are you just some dumbass little kid trying to be brave in the safety of an anonymous forum?

Last edited:
Two Nations

Nonsense.

Your rationalizations for the violent butthurt of your fellow lefties does not change the facts, ie that republicans reacted far better to Obama's election than you lefties reacted to Trump's election.

I'm not rationalizing anything associated with violence, sonny.

Obama is not in office anymore, and is likely glad to be out, and I am happy for him.

As far as "Trumplethinskin" goes, he has had a very trying first 100 days hasn't he? With more on the way.

Plus, he has not even had to try to work with an uncooperative Senate or House, because the Republicans have them both under their control....and they still can't get out of their own way.

Now that's comedy.

Last edited:
Y8rAxf1.jpg

I'm curious, how many Americans are aware in the 1600s, around the same period of human history when UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION we call SLAVERY began on the North American continent, that a significant number of human beings ignorantly believed the Earth was the center of ‘everything.’

When Galileo Galilei (1564–1642) an Italian astronomer, physicist, engineer, philosopher, and mathematician who played a major role in the scientific revolution of the seventeenth century offered evidence our Sun did not revolve around the Earth, God and Bible people imprisoned him for the remainder of his life.

Galileo got off lucky, the God and Bible loving people imprisoned, savagely murdered or horrifically tortured other free thinkers who attempted using their human intellect to help the human race learn and evolve.

Giordano Bruno - Wikipedia

"Beginning in 1593, Bruno was tried for heresy by the Roman Inquisition on charges including denial of several core Catholic doctrines, including eternal damnation, the Trinity, the divinity of Christ, the virginity of Mary, and transubstantiation. Bruno's pantheism was also a matter of grave concern.[4] The Inquisition found him guilty, and he was burned at the stake in Rome's Campo de' Fiori in 1600."

Unfortunately for mankind, credible evidence reveals God and Bible embracing humans are responsible for not only greatly impeding the evolution of our human species. Reliable evidence demonstrates God and Bible embracing people are responsible for UNJUSTLY oppressing, slaughtering and torturing COUNTLESS numbers of peaceful, free-thinking human beings.

Sadly, today many people continue holding ignorant beliefs in oppressive Gods, though fortunately we have evolved to believe the Earth is not the center of the universe. An expanding universe that was not discovered until the 20th Century.

Am I the only American believing our imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!

Peace.
__
Tagged: #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”

Nonsense.

Obama is not in office anymore, and is likely glad to be out, and I am happy for him.

As far as "Trumplethinskin" goes, he has had a very trying first 100 days hasn't he? With more on the way.

Plus, he has not even had to try to work with an uncooperative Senate or House, because the Republicans have them both under their control....and they still can't get out of their own way.

Now that's comedy.

Your opinion on Trump's first 100 day is irrelevant to the topic.

Obama is out of office.

That does not change the fact that conservatives did not react nearly as badly to his election as you lefties did to Trump's election.

Nonsense.

Now that's comedy.

Your opinion on Trump's first 100 day is irrelevant to the topic.

Obama is out of office.

That does not change the fact that conservatives did not react nearly as badly to his election as you lefties did to Trump's election.

I said Obama is out of office. You don't need to repeat what I said.

That's out of the way now, so I will await your proof that conservatives did not react as badly to Obama as the left did to Trump.

As an editorial comment, your opinion is irrelevant...so prove your point with polls, articles or credible news sources.

I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Posters like you? Now that funny as hell. And what do you say to 'fuckers" like Shootspeeders and Squeezeberry?

Or even that
Thankyou4VotingTrump moron? You say nothing. and If you did, it would be a memorable occasion.

I could go on and list a plethora of racist Caucasoid posters just like them that you NEVER say anything to.

I've seen many of your kind over many years. Very little life experience, angered by the fact that the same entitlements by default that their parents and grandparents enjoyed are gone,and convinced that the success of any minority is at their expense.

I am 63, anf I have lived my life in much worse times than you would even try to survive, and I do not expect nor do I want ANYONE to be self hating for any reason.....and frankly, if they end up that way, it is because THEY are WEAK. And that is not my problem.

You have not lived long enough and had enough life experience to portray yourself as a victim. And for you to even make an asinine statement like

If you do live in rural Kentucky as you have stated, you live in an area that has a legacy of white supremacist, 1950's mentality, and my guess is that your elders have you feeling victimized because the days when it was law that black citizens had to cower in your presence are over, so you missed out on "the best of times".

I guess that means that you are either a candidate for suicide or you just may go over the edge and become the next Dylan Roof? Is that what you mean by "destroying certain people and their mentors"? or are you just some dumbass little kid trying to be brave in the safety of an anonymous forum?
There are plenty of "caucasoid" posters who are every bit as anti-white as Asclepias and more than make up for trolls like "Shootspeeders"(who I have confronted btw). You are just blind to the fact that the entirety of the Democratic platform today is white masochism/black and brown racial nationalism.

Dylann Roof wishes he was half as intelligent as I am. If he was he would have woken up long before the Trayvon Martin bullshit and started to plan for a future for himself and his people instead of committing suicide by killing civilians. I can't afford to commit suicide even if I wanted to with all the moronic neo-cons in my family and my helpless nieces and nephews being raised by libertarian and liberal fools.

You want to believe I am just some country bumpkin, but I have repeatedly said I live in suburban Louisville. You wish your only opposition to your anti-white agenda is just from some inbred idiots in Eastern or Southern Kentucky, but even a casual stroll through Stormfront shows how stupid such an ignorant stereotype is. You fear my intelligence just as much as maniacs like Tim Wise and Peggy McIntosh do.

Nice try, but a premise based upon a flawed idea is sure to fail in the end. Take the race for building a nuclear bomb during WWII. German Jewish scientists who exscaped the Holocaust convinced US leaders that the Germans were working on an atomic bomb, which history proves they were. The American program was titled "the Manhattan Project". It was a program with a big "?" at the end of it. Alternative strategies were applied to increase success and military efforts were applied, at great loss of life to friendlies. A common example was the efforts to thwart German heavy water experiments in Norway. Norwegian heavy water sabotage - Wikipedia

Nonsense.

Or even that

There are plenty of "caucasoid" posters who are every bit as anti-white as Asclepias and more than make up for trolls like "Shootspeeders"(who I have confronted btw). You are just blind to the fact that the entirety of the Democratic platform today is white masochism/black and brown racial nationalism.

Dylann Roof wishes he was half as intelligent as I am. If he was he would have woken up long before the Trayvon Martin bullshit and started to plan for a future for himself and his people instead of committing suicide by killing civilians. I can't afford to commit suicide even if I wanted to with all the moronic neo-cons in my family and my helpless nieces and nephews being raised by libertarian and liberal fools.

You want to believe I am just some country bumpkin, but I have repeatedly said I live in suburban Louisville. You wish your only opposition to your anti-white agenda is just from some inbred idiots in Eastern or Southern Kentucky, but even a casual stroll through Stormfront shows how stupid such an ignorant stereotype is. You fear my intelligence just as much as maniacs like Tim Wise and Peggy McIntosh do.

Nonsense.

Or even that

Fear the likes of you? Get fucking real dude. This is an anonymous message board that is pure entertainment, but every now and then it is possible to encounter a fool who takes this nonsense personally.

Since you are so obsessed with political leanings, I have seen the Democratic Party as well as the Republican party for what they are and what they mean to me and the family that I care about, and frankly, they are both ineffective as it relates to what is needed by people who happen to inhabit predominately black communities.

Now, as far as YOU go, there is no need for you try to convince me of how mature you happen to THINK that you "appear" to be, because I see you for what you truly are, just like I often see through the weak facades of far more intelligent and exceedingly more diabolical individuals than the likes of you. Your M.O. is to work yourself into a foaming at the mouth rabid frenzy over what you think is a universal "anti white" agenda. That's what you feed off of and that's what justifies your "poor little white boy" message bosrd tirades.

The most that you will get me to share is that what I really hope for everyday is that my grandchildren remember that I warned them about those like you.

The ones with a fragile ego, demoralized, with a sense of being the unfortunate victim of any success by any non white individual.

You are no different than Dylan Roof, or any other white supremacist nutjob on Stormfront, Aryan Resistence or any of those other azz clown sites, so don't confuse what you think is intelligence with short term control of an internalized psychosis and compromised self esteem.

You have just not completed your metamorphosis from just BEING angry to ACTING on your internalized rage.

You're not anyone special, you are far more typical than you would like to believe.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

Or even that

Nonsense.

Or even that

Fear the likes of you? Get fucking real dude. This is an anonymous message board that is pure entertainment, but every now and then it is possible to encounter a fool who takes this nonsense personally.

Since you are so obsessed with political leanings, I have seen the Democratic Party as well as the Republican party for what they are and what they mean to me and the family that I care about, and frankly, they are both ineffective as it relates to what is needed by people who happen to inhabit predominately black communities.

Now, as far as YOU go, there is no need for you try to convince me of how mature you happen to THINK that you "appear" to be, because I see you for what you truly are, just like I often see through the weak facades of far more intelligent and exceedingly more diabolical individuals than the likes of you. Your M.O. is to work yourself into a foaming at the mouth rabid frenzy over what you think is a universal "anti white" agenda. That's what you feed off of and that's what justifies your "poor little white boy" message bosrd tirades.

The most that you will get me to share is that what I really hope for everyday is that my grandchildren remember that I warned them about those like you.

The ones with a fragile ego, demoralized, with a sense of being the unfortunate victim of any success by any non white individual.

You are no different than Dylan Roof, or any other white supremacist nutjob on Stormfront, Aryan Resistence or any of those other azz clown sites, so don't confuse what you think is intelligence with short term control of an internalized psychosis and compromised self esteem.

You have just not completed your metamorphosis from just BEING angry to ACTING on your internalized rage.

You're not anyone special, you are far more typical than you would like to believe.
LOL

You couldn't be more wrong in your attempt to psycho-analyze me if you tried. I am actually one of the most carefree individuals you will ever meet, but the world is simply just too fucked up for me to justify that attitude any longer, and unlike other millennials I actually possess enough intelligence to realize this. Your grandchildren are in for a prelude to the first circle of hell regardless of what I(will)do, and it is absolutely criminal for you to teach them that somehow the only way that will ever actually happen is if the "night riders" become a thing again.

You think I obsess over political leanings and parties because you can afford to decide that both parties don't suit YOUR needs, but as a white millenial who is racially aware, I don't have that choice. Democrats are 100% anti-white, and white people will literally not be able to live as freely as they do now if Democrats and their Canadian/Australian/European counterparts aren't destroyed very soon.

By the way, I can clearly tell from all of your posts that it is actually you who is unstable and afraid of the status quo changing. You think that cuckold metrosexual males are the new norm for white men and white masculinity, but you can sense from my posts that I am indeed an exception that you fear might spread. You know that I am indeed much more intelligent than a moron walking around in white sheets or a horrible bowl cut, but you have no choice but to keep up the charade hoping I disappear somehow.

If you are really hoping I somehow snap, you would have to have figured out by now that I have been very angry for almost a 1/3rd of my life now about a multitude of things. If I was going to go out like Roof, I would have done it before Roof even graduated high school and discovered crack.

If I do decide to become more militant with my white activism, I will make damn sure my enemies are permanently crippled. I would certainly never allow the media and the Democrats to run a campaign to further destroy white culture and history because I decided to do something that even the most radical members of Stormfront can't reconcile with.

Drugs really are the only reason why Roof decided to shoot up a church to further his supposed cause, and I have never even thought about doing any kind of drugs. Sorry, but "white boys" are not predisposed to become mass murders after they get legitimately infuriated.

Forum List

Back