White Privilege

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
The average parent has no idea of the devious indoctrination going on in classrooms in many public schools. What follows are some of the lessons of the conference.

In one of the workshops, "Examining White Privilege and Building Foundations for Social Justice Thinking in the Elementary Classroom," educators Rosemary Colt and Diana Reeves told how teachers can "insert social justice, anti-racist information" into their lessons that "even little kids" can understand.

Kim Radersma, a former high-school English teacher, hosted a session titled "Stories from the front lines of education: Confessions of a white, high school English teacher." She said that teaching is a purely political act and that neutral people should"get the f--- out of education."

But the propaganda and lunacy go even deeper. Jacqueline Battalora, professor of sociology and criminal justice at Saint Xavier University, informed conference participants that"white people did not exist before 1681. Again, white people did not exist on planet earth until 1681."

White Privilege - Walter E. Williams - Page full

Progressives are the most moronic people on earth.

The average parent has no idea of the devious indoctrination going on in classrooms in many public schools. What follows are some of the lessons of the conference.

In one of the workshops, "Examining White Privilege and Building Foundations for Social Justice Thinking in the Elementary Classroom," educators Rosemary Colt and Diana Reeves told how teachers can "insert social justice, anti-racist information" into their lessons that "even little kids" can understand.

Kim Radersma, a former high-school English teacher, hosted a session titled "Stories from the front lines of education: Confessions of a white, high school English teacher." She said that teaching is a purely political act and that neutral people should"get the f--- out of education."

But the propaganda and lunacy go even deeper. Jacqueline Battalora, professor of sociology and criminal justice at Saint Xavier University, informed conference participants that"white people did not exist before 1681. Again, white people did not exist on planet earth until 1681."

The problem is, they are NOT inserting anti-racism into the classroom. They are actively teaching racism.

There is no 'White Privilege.'

My kids aren't even "white", but I'll be damned if their minds are warped by bed wetting moonbat statists.

I am a card carrying member of the white privilege club- suck it

You know ... if these Progressive sycophants continue attacking white people for no, good reason then they're literally going to CREATE a bunch of racists. I, for one, am getting fed up with it.

I work from check to check and am left with just a little to put away for a rainy day. I don't wake up in the morning hating anyone or plotting to keep some other race "down." I pay my taxes (much of which goes to pay for the privileged blacks and illegals and deadbeat whites who don't have to work for a living). I'm tired of being the target of folks suffering from there own, personal, white guilt. If they want to hate themselves then have at it but stop trying to drag me into their delusional phobias.

I'm not a racist but I'm more than aware that I (a white male) am the target of racism. If these folks keep it up I may have to reconsider my stance. Just keep it up you Progressive creeps.

The cause of progressivism is served by creating disharmony and animosity, in any way possible.

Divide and conquer. If these asswipes were truly interested in making our nation better and stronger then they would be finding those causes that would be beneficial to all Americans thus drawing us together as a team. But it's clear that they prefer to maintain a constant level of tension and strife and distrust. Progressives are the enemy of any patriotic American (regardless of race).

You know ... if these Progressive sycophants continue attacking white people for no, good reason then they're literally going to CREATE a bunch of racists. I, for one, am getting fed up with it.

I work from check to check and am left with just a little to put away for a rainy day. I don't wake up in the morning hating anyone or plotting to keep some other race "down." I pay my taxes (much of which goes to pay for the privileged blacks and illegals and deadbeat whites who don't have to work for a living). I'm tired of being the target of folks suffering from there own, personal, white guilt. If they want to hate themselves then have at it but stop trying to drag me into their delusional phobias.

I'm not a racist but I'm more than aware that I (a white male) am the target of racism. If these folks keep it up I may have to reconsider my stance. Just keep it up you Progressive creeps.

dude you are so right. I am amazed at some of the comments that come from people these days I know who never said a racist word. people are becoming more racist. and I'm not talking whites only, I'm talking all races. we are becoming segregated in our minds. and I really believe it is due to all of the racial agendas that are out there. how many times can you cry wolf? how much shit can someone like al Sharpton stir before people start to say it's all bullshit?

This is racism that they're trying to teach to our children. Could I get away with pointing out the black privilege without being called a racist? For one blacks get AA and their own clubs that whites don't get...They get their own historic colleges, etc. Heck, criticizing blacks for having a 72% single disadvantage family "rate' = racist! Criticizing them for having a 5 time per capital murder rate over whites??? RASCIST! Everything is racist as whites within these racist fuckers minds can't do anything right. They don't even care about the reality that 50% of all murders are black, but 90% of the victims are also black. So I am a racist as I want to live within a first world country...

So I guess wanting to live in a first world country = I am privileged? Why do leftist always blame our success on us in a bad way? Why won't they see that the third world is third world because they don't value education and hard work...Exactly, why whites and asians are leading the world. If doing good is Privilege, well, that is just a excuse for failure.

Honestly, just doing right to your fellow man and treating him the way you want to be treated is the best cure for racism.

This kind of shit will lead us down the path to bad things. It seems that our schools love to pound the drum of how evil whitey is? Wonder why blacks are going around beating up innocent whites??? At least 6 cases just after the trayvon shit...How is this not racism caused by the media and years of brainwashing? I am afraid that this shit is going to lead to the collapse of this nation. Liberals will rejoice as they hate this fucking country.

dude you are so right. I am amazed at some of the comments that come from people these days I know who never said a racist word. people are becoming more racist. and I'm not talking whites only, I'm talking all races. we are becoming segregated in our minds. and I really believe it is due to all of the racial agendas that are out there. how many times can you cry wolf? how much shit can someone like al Sharpton stir before people start to say it's all bullshit?

The left that controls our media and educational system is trying to destroy this country. The best way to do it is make success evil.

The problem is, they are NOT inserting anti-racism into the classroom. They are actively teaching racism.

Amen! Once they wore out the race card, they needed a new cause for outrage. Now, even though far fewer people are racist because people have changed, they are still guilty of being white. This allows the race baiters to have a permanent gripe because our color is something we can't change. The real racists are the ones behind this because they are using an entire race for political gain. If the left wants to do away with racism, they'll change their ways.

They are introducing this indoctrination method on young children because once people mature and develop common sense, it's way more difficult to feed them this bullshit.

Amen! Once they wore out the race card, they needed a new cause for outrage. Now, even though far fewer people are racist because people have changed, they are still guilty of being white. This allows the race baiters to have a permanent gripe because our color is something we can't change. The real racists are the ones behind this because they are using an entire race for political gain. If the left wants to do away with racism, they'll change their ways.

They are introducing this indoctrination method on young children because once people mature and develop common sense, it's way more difficult to feed them this bullshit.

That's actually the biggest crime of all. Approaching a young and impressionable classroom full of kids -- a captive audience who MUST listen or get in trouble with the principal. These tactics are reprehensible and oozing with cowardice.

I am a card carrying member of the white privilege club- suck it

It's the left who insists that being white is better. They might as well come out and say that they don't believe minorities are as good as white people. If they believed that we are all equal, they wouldn't be whining about how unfair it is to be born black. They have decided that being a minority is a negative and it's not fair that some people are not minorities, so we should fee guilty because of something out of our control.

The left pretends that the right is racist and treats minorities like lesser beings. Yet, that is what they are doing, not the right. They constantly push the notion that we should feel sorry for black people for having to live with dark skin and that they aren't as smart as the whites, so we need to make exceptions on every level. It's the left who sees minorities as inferior and they have made it their cause to ensure that all minorities buy into this as well as the whites. When someone on the right suggests that minorities need to be treated like everyone else because we are equal, the left has a fit. They don't want to do away with affirmative action or let go of other liberal bullshit views because it's they who don't see minorities as equals. They see them as victims that need to be taken care of by big brother government. That, to me, is the greatest insult ever.

White privilege exists only in the minds of liberals who believe that whites are innately superior and, therefore, those born with white skin have an automatic advantage. It's high time for the left to change their pisspoor attitude towards minorities and stop judging by the color of skin. Every time they talk about this subject, they reveal their own feelings, not reality.

White privilege is shown no where better then the NFL, NBL and MLB.

I grew up in Oklahoma, specifically the Tulsa area, and for nearly all that time I attended public schools. When I got to college, I was shocked to find out that my education had left out a huge chapter in Tulsa's history: The Tulsa Race Riot of 1921.

It resulted in the Greenwood District, also known as 'the Black Wall Street' and the wealthiest black community in the United States, being burned to the ground...An estimated 10,000 blacks were left homeless, and 35 city blocks composed of 1,256 residences were destroyed by fire.

That's a huge omission. And it's not just the schools. As far as I know, there wasn't even a physical reminder of the event in or around Tulsa until five or six years ago. Compare that to the Oklahoma City bombing, which is comparable in terms of loss of human life and injuries. We have a powerful memorial museum there now, so Oklahoma has done its best to do right by those people, but as to the race riots...

My point is, battling institutionalized racism is not about pointing people out and calling them racist (although it does grab headlines when celebrities misstep). People do do that, and it's petty and counterproductive, but the larger idea isn't about giving the self-righteous a club to thwack individuals with. There's a serious problem in the deal America gives black people that goes deep into how our society is built. It's why white people get leniency in court, and black people tend to get the book thrown at them. Not just the courts even, but people on the street [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7i60GuNRg&feature=kp"]Youtube[/ame].

Eh, I don't mean to rant. I'll stop it here, but there is a problem, and just because some kooks want to use the issue as a platform to feel superior or whatever, that doesn't meant the problem is imaginary.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb6Hv4nJ40U]ZoNation with Alfonzo Rachel: The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back