White slavery isn't "too bad" according to black racist feminist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Just watch this video, so you get a better idea of it is the left that need to be ignored.

There is no hope.

Just watch this video, so you get a better idea of it is the left that need to be ignored.

There is no hope.

Well, we are already paying more of our income as taxes than the slaves did, in order to support these plantation masters.

At least the slave-masters were grateful for their slaves. With these feminists you only get venom.

For fuck's sake, post the original video if you want to talk about it. That guy is obnoxious as hell and needs to be kicked in the face.

For fuck's sake, post the original video if you want to talk about it. That guy is obnoxious as hell and needs to be kicked in the face.

LOL the poor guy is so lost in his pseudo resentment it is hard to take his faces which I guess he thinks demonstrate something or another.
Resentment is so white these days.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

"...One did not have to be very bright to realize how little one could do to change one’s situation; one did not have to be abnormally sensitive to be worn down to a cutting edge by the incessant and gratuitous humiliation and danger one encountered every working day, all day long. The humiliation did not apply merely to working days, or workers; I was thirteen and was crossing Fifth Avenue on my way to the Forty-second Street library, and the cop in the middle of the street muttered as I passed him, “Why don’t you ******* stay uptown where you belong?” When I was ten, and didn’t look, certainly, any older, two policemen amused themselves with me by frisking me, making comic (and terrifying) speculations concerning my ancestry and probable sexual prowess, and, for good measure, leaving me flat on my back in one of Harlem’s empty lots. Just before and then during the Second World War, many of my friends fled into the service, all to be changed there, and rarely for the better, many to be ruined, and many to die. Others fled to other states and cities—that is, to other ghettos. Some went on wine or whiskey or the needle, and are still on it. And others, like me, fled into the church." James Baldwin James Baldwin’s “Letter from a Region in My Mind”

Forum List

Back