White students can't compete with asians in NJ school district

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/26/n...l?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

So will liberals dumb things down? Or will they finally realize that this is about work ethic? So why do they dumb things down for "equality" for other groups??
Wait a second. You can't possibly be suggesting it's LIBERALS who want to dumb things down? It's not liberals who are cutting funding for schools nation wide. It's not liberals who are anti science and want to teach magical creation.

And you can't possibly believe any of these parents of achievers want their children to go to school in Kentucky, or Arkansas, or Tennessee, or North Carolina or any other Redneck State?

Come on now. Get it straight.

Lack of money is not the problem. MOre money is not the answer.

DOing something about the collapsing family is the answer.
Republicans and doing something for the family? What a joke.

Remember, when Marco Rubio brought up daycare for families where both parents need to work, Republicans booed. Not because they thought it was a bad idea, even though some probably did, but because it meant spending money.
Then you have the GOP and their hatred of gays. Hello, gays are part of families.

Then you have Republicans spending all their time on trying to stop gay marriage without doing anything to help straight marriage.

Republicans don't have time to care about families. Their hearts are already filled with hatred for gays and Hispanics and blacks and Muslims and so on. No more room exists.
Over 70% of negro kids don't have a father in the home.
Basically every negro who votes votes LIB.
I'd be careful bringing up the issue of "families" visa vi REPs versus LIBs.
Doesn't look like LIBs give a shit about their pet negroes and their 'non-existent' families.

But LIBs INSIST! there is no difference in IQ between the races.
What has to follow from that claim is there are no people who are 'smarter' AKA who high higher IQ's than other people. That people who work the hardest are the ones who succeed in life.
That the 'Bell Curve' is bogus science.
Scientific studies have proven repeatedly that Asians generally have higher IQs than Whites and Whites have generally higher IQs than negroes.
You can't deny peer-reviewed science.
It's ironically hilarious to watch LIBs (the great believers in science compared to the "stupid" REPs) deny the scientific facts regarding race and IQ.
You can work your ass off seven days a week but if you have an IQ of 80 you're pretty much fucked when it comes to competing with people who have average IQs of 120 to get anywhere in life.
That's why we call it Darwinism.

We ban the use of steroids in Professional Sports for a reason.

Sure it's more "competitive".

But we don't want people to have to harm themselves in order to be competitive.

That is a choice we made as a society.

I agreed with that choice.

Did you?

We have made no such choice as a society. Steroids are banned because they are non-competitive.

Did you?

We have made no such choice as a society. Steroids are banned because they are non-competitive.

If an athlete takes steroids they can significantly improve their performance, see Barry Bonds.

How is that "non-competitive"?

Did you?

Because it artificially gives only some players an advantage over the others not gained by hard work alone.

Did you?

Because it artificially gives only some players an advantage over the others not gained by hard work alone.
You are parsing words now.
Steroids are banned because they can enhance an athlete's ability to 'compete' obviously.
Grow up asshole!

Did you?

You are parsing words now.
Steroids are banned because they can enhance an athlete's ability to 'compete' obviously.
!

You need to go buy a dictionary, boy.

Did you?

"of or relating to a situation in which people or groups are trying to win a contest or be more successful than others : relating to or involving competition"

NOte the lack of the limiting words you used.

We can define the bounds of our internal competition.

We do not need to define it so that it ruins the lives of our children and greatly reduces the quality of our family life.

Ban Asian Immigration.

Ban Asian Immigration.

Your desire for a cathartic little emo-outburst aside, you know that kind of cowardly, un-American nonsense is NOT going to happen, right?

I know no such thing.

I think the people of this country are just starting to realize how badly fucked they have been by certain long standing bi-partisan policies, such as High Levels of Third World Immigration.

Ban Asian Immigration.

Your desire for a cathartic little emo-outburst aside, you know that kind of cowardly, un-American nonsense is NOT going to happen, right?

I know no such thing........

Then now's the time to learn it. Oh wait, you consider learning to be a form of oppression that ruins lives. In fact, your delicate little eyes must be exhausted from reading this much. Go take a nap and recover from the trauma if you can.

Ban Asian Immigration.

Then now's the time to learn it. Oh wait, you consider learning to be a form of oppression that ruins lives. In fact, your delicate little eyes must be exhausted from reading this much. Go take a nap and recover from the trauma if you can.

Dude.

YOu really need to stop cutting the points out of the posts you are responding to.

It makes it look like you are afraid of being seriously challenged and are only capable of dealing with lame strawmen of your own making.

Ban Asian Immigration.

Dude.

YOu really need to stop cutting the points out of the posts you are responding to.

It makes it look like you are afraid of being seriously challenged and are only capable of dealing with lame strawmen of your own making.

You can't call your own words a "strawman."

Ban Asian Immigration.

Dude.

You can't call your own words a "strawman."

Taken out of context, with most of my post cut, I certainly can.

That you think I can't is just another example of you not being nearly as smart as you think you are.

[.......
You would have been better off if you had googled it.

Better off than decades of first-hand experience? Does that really make sense to you?
I have had decades of teaching experie nce but that did not teach me about ASIA education. Perhaps my first knowledge was my own education in college with my bachelors or my graduate degree. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE WITH PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE?
I have two Masters Degrees. One in Education the other in Arts. My major was World History.
I can spot a bullshit phony a mile away.
That's what he is.

Dude...... In other thread last year you posted that you have PHD in Political Science. You are lying again.

Forum List

Back