White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

So you're a coward who can't even outdebate a conspiracy nut is what you're telling us? You're scared of the likes of Alex Jones?

there's no point in debating someone who thinks the same as alex jones. i don't believe in lizard people. sorry if you can't understand that.
I didn't see Dale mention lizard people.

alex jones believes in them. if he is a fan... then he accepts it as part of the deal.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Why do you believe that anyone that defends Trump or defends the organic constitution is an Alex Jones follower? Jones is part of the controlled opposition just like Rush Limbaugh is........COINTELPRO....ever heard of it? Look it up.........get back with me. I am a dogged researcher that has no political affiliation...and that is very frustrating to both sides that are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

you once said sandy hook was a hoax & that they were actors.. that is a biggie with alex. if you aren't a follower, then i was wrong about that. but that changes nothing in the fact you are a conspiracy whackadoodle.

& i never said that all trump supporters are alex jones' fans. but they are just as crazy.

Terrible acting here....Gene Rosen was spotted at the fire house as well......

there's no point in debating someone who thinks the same as alex jones. i don't believe in lizard people. sorry if you can't understand that.

alex jones believes in them. if he is a fan... then he accepts it as part of the deal.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Why do you believe that anyone that defends Trump or defends the organic constitution is an Alex Jones follower? Jones is part of the controlled opposition just like Rush Limbaugh is........COINTELPRO....ever heard of it? Look it up.........get back with me. I am a dogged researcher that has no political affiliation...and that is very frustrating to both sides that are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

you once said sandy hook was a hoax & that they were actors.. that is a biggie with alex. if you aren't a follower, then i was wrong about that. but that changes nothing in the fact you are a conspiracy whackadoodle.

& i never said that all trump supporters are alex jones' fans. but they are just as crazy.

Still no evidence like any of your claims.

Try again

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Ok little fool you have lied about providing evidence and since we all know that is true go ahead and try to present some evidence.

Your claims are shit and stupid and the ramblings of an imbecile but go ahead and try to prove them.

Scroll back through the thread.......documents from those that signed affidavits under penalty of perjury and FEMA documents showing that two bombs were removed...........you lose.

Two bombs is not evidence of the specific claims boy.

How could two bombs be planted in the Murrah building by McVeigh or Nichols? Especially since the official story was that it was an ANFO bomb?????

Ok little fool you have lied about providing evidence and since we all know that is true go ahead and try to present some evidence.

Your claims are shit and stupid and the ramblings of an imbecile but go ahead and try to prove them.

Scroll back through the thread.......documents from those that signed affidavits under penalty of perjury and FEMA documents showing that two bombs were removed...........you lose.

How could two bombs be planted in the Murrah building by McVeigh or Nichols? Especially since the official story was that it was an ANFO bomb?????

Why could they not?

Assuming that it was not merely a mistake made in haste in the immediate aftermath.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Try again

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit, I lived and worked in the ghetto.

It is the STATE that has us at eachother throats.

Do a little research into IN-GROUP and OUT-GROUP favoritism.

Interest group politics and the leaders of different ethnic groups, age groups, sexual grouping etc. will have us all believe that the "other" thinks differently, acts differently, IS somehow inherently different than the in group.

It just isn't so. The needs and desires of all humans are the same, the elites just use divide and conquer tactics to make it seem different.

Dale could talk to his friend, and his friend's experiences with his community are THE SAME as Dale has with his community.

Don't let the elites brainwash you with hate.

Love is the only answer.

We must unite or die.
You didn't grow in the ghetto, I did. Right inbetween two majority black populated public housing projects. It is not entirely the state, though they do have a hand in stirring up shit. Blacks are the most racist people on earth, if you grew up in the ghetto, youd know this. I had to fight my way to school and back practically every single day for most of my childhood....getting chased by mobs of black kids calling out "White Boy!" the whole time.

Sure, there are good blacks. I have known a few in my lifetime, but as a group....they are a rotten bunch imo.
Again, that has nothing to do with white people or black people as a whole, that has to do with bullying.

Every kid experiences bullying.

Do a Google search for In-group behavior in the research of Anthropological papers, and all of this would be explained to you.

This behavior is normal human behavior. All groups of humans do this.

If you were a young couple that moved into a retirement community down in Florida, you probably would not be readily accepted or integrated either.

If you were part of a straight couple that wanted to make nice in a group of gay couples, again, it would be difficult for you. This is human nature.

It doesn't mean humans are naturally "hateful," however, elite media & elite rulers will use this behavior to their advantage if you are ignorant of how it works.

Okay, in group behavior is done by all Humans.

Then Multiculturalism isn't going to work.

d9e.png
Social scientists have said as much.

This is often why, when you do a search for these types of documents, they will be hard to find.

Or when you do a search for the fact that "IN GROUP" behavior is biologically programed, meaning, that whole liberal line, "racism isn't born, it's leaned," is a B.S. propaganda line.

Every species on that planet has biologically programed innate desire to stick with it's own kind, this is how Speciation happens to begin with. It is due to IN-Group behavior. So of course multi-culturalism is generally, when we are talking about the health of the state, A WEAKNESS. Most scholarly papers admit to this.

The only cases where it is a strength, is when it comes to creativity, and originality. This is an area where the United State excels over every nation on Earth, and in the free market, it is an EXTREME advantage. A large variety of perspectives means more ideas to capitalize from.

OTH, a diverse population means more folks, cultures and ideas to pacify and mollify. Balkanization is a huge problem in this nation.
Social science is mostly bullshit.

Politics is a social science. If it is mostly bullshit, I expect you to hang up your membership here at USMB and go away since you think it is bullshit. You seem to do an awful lot of pontificating on this, "bullshit."

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Try again

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no evidence or proof.

Your tin foil hat is out of alignment

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Try again

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez....that does appear to be shitting acting. I never really got into the story.

So you're a coward who can't even outdebate a conspiracy nut is what you're telling us? You're scared of the likes of Alex Jones?

#lamedeflectionattempt.

I believe people's political leanings are influenced by their genes just as much as anything else.

Yeah... I mean there must be a reason why far more Alt Left girls look like this.

EDB5DE39AF774FC29DA84843842F6F98.jpg

Far more Alt Right girls look like this.

cute-girl-in-a-trump-MAGA-hat.jpg

You didn't grow in the ghetto, I did. Right inbetween two majority black populated public housing projects. It is not entirely the state, though they do have a hand in stirring up shit. Blacks are the most racist people on earth, if you grew up in the ghetto, youd know this. I had to fight my way to school and back practically every single day for most of my childhood....getting chased by mobs of black kids calling out "White Boy!" the whole time.

Sure, there are good blacks. I have known a few in my lifetime, but as a group....they are a rotten bunch imo.
Again, that has nothing to do with white people or black people as a whole, that has to do with bullying.

Every kid experiences bullying.

Do a Google search for In-group behavior in the research of Anthropological papers, and all of this would be explained to you.

This behavior is normal human behavior. All groups of humans do this.

If you were a young couple that moved into a retirement community down in Florida, you probably would not be readily accepted or integrated either.

If you were part of a straight couple that wanted to make nice in a group of gay couples, again, it would be difficult for you. This is human nature.

It doesn't mean humans are naturally "hateful," however, elite media & elite rulers will use this behavior to their advantage if you are ignorant of how it works.

Okay, in group behavior is done by all Humans.

Then Multiculturalism isn't going to work.

d9e.png
Social scientists have said as much.

This is often why, when you do a search for these types of documents, they will be hard to find.

Or when you do a search for the fact that "IN GROUP" behavior is biologically programed, meaning, that whole liberal line, "racism isn't born, it's leaned," is a B.S. propaganda line.

Every species on that planet has biologically programed innate desire to stick with it's own kind, this is how Speciation happens to begin with. It is due to IN-Group behavior. So of course multi-culturalism is generally, when we are talking about the health of the state, A WEAKNESS. Most scholarly papers admit to this.

The only cases where it is a strength, is when it comes to creativity, and originality. This is an area where the United State excels over every nation on Earth, and in the free market, it is an EXTREME advantage. A large variety of perspectives means more ideas to capitalize from.

OTH, a diverse population means more folks, cultures and ideas to pacify and mollify. Balkanization is a huge problem in this nation.
Social science is mostly bullshit.

Politics is a social science. If it is mostly bullshit, I expect you to hang up your membership here at USMB and go away since you think it is bullshit. You seem to do an awful lot of pontificating on this, "bullshit."
I said most, not all.

Why could they not?

Assuming that it was not merely a mistake made in haste in the immediate aftermath.

These bombs were huge and meant to totally implode the building. While those bombs were being removed? ATF agents were stepping over victims to get to files stored there so they could be removed. Remember the ATF agent that said that he was trapped in an elevator that was later to be revealed as total bullshit???

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Try again

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez....that does appear to be shitting acting. I never really got into the story.

Almost as bad as Dale Smith claiming to be an expert and proving his claims with evidence.

Antifa are extremists, who have denied people their right to speech though violence.

Thank you for admitting that.

Those various administrators and local politicians that enable them by stunts such as ordering the police to stand down, or

who use antifa as an excuse to shut down speech, whatever their rhetoric

are just as extreme.

Those who insist that antifa are good because they are "anti-fascist" are supporting violence as a form of political action, and are quite extreme.

That seems pretty common from the libs on this site.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain crazy pants.

1. If you have not seen lefties supporting Antifa on this site, that was Willful Blindness.

2. the rest of your post is the type of marginalization of your enemies that supporters of Antifa do to give them political cover. After all, who can be against being "anti-fascist"?
I'm not even going to lie, I root for the fascists to beat the reds every time I see videos of their brawls. If they lose, oh well. But usually the fash are smashing commies lately. It's kind of entertaining if you ask me.

The folks that control both the Reds and the Fascists are the same people.

If you knew what was really going on, you are basically just rooting for your slave masters.

Your imagined reality is just an illusion.
The white nationalist movement is mostly organic, it is not controlled by ZOG or Illuminati or whatever group you can come up with to pin it on. We do not want to become minorities in the country our forefathers bled to create and sustain, plain and simple as that. We did not ask for these invasions of foreigners, floods of people who will never assimilate...demanding we accomodate them. It is the natural response to losing your country. Any white man with a shread of integrity would be pro-white these days.

You're so full of crap, you don't even know it.

Richard Spencer is sponsored by the establishment.

That whole "Unite the Right" rally was planned and occurred b/c of the establishment. You just don't even know what you are talking about...

It has only gone mainstream b/c your overlords have decided that it is in their interests to let it.

Why could they not?

These bombs were huge and meant to totally implode the building. While those bombs were being removed? ATF agents were stepping over victims to get to files stored there so they could be removed. Remember the ATF agent that said that he was trapped in an elevator that was later to be revealed as total bullshit???

Wrong your affidavit makes no mention of their size or purpose.

In fact they could have been evidence from a police vault.

Nope no one remembers that,.

So you dishonest twit when will you provide evidence?

If loving my people and my country makes me a bad guy....fuck it, say hello to the bad guy.

The ancestry of most black people go back further than most white folks.

This nation is white AND black. If you love this nation, you love the black folks in it as well. If you don't love the black folks, you don't love this nation. END OF STORY.

If loving my people and my country makes me a bad guy....fuck it, say hello to the bad guy.

This nation is white AND black. If you love this nation, you love the black folks in it as well. If you don't love the black folks, you don't love this nation. END OF STORY.

Excluding Muslims, I don't think anyone hates America more than Blacks.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain crazy pants.

1. If you have not seen lefties supporting Antifa on this site, that was Willful Blindness.

2. the rest of your post is the type of marginalization of your enemies that supporters of Antifa do to give them political cover. After all, who can be against being "anti-fascist"?
I'm not even going to lie, I root for the fascists to beat the reds every time I see videos of their brawls. If they lose, oh well. But usually the fash are smashing commies lately. It's kind of entertaining if you ask me.

The folks that control both the Reds and the Fascists are the same people.

If you knew what was really going on, you are basically just rooting for your slave masters.

Your imagined reality is just an illusion.
The white nationalist movement is mostly organic, it is not controlled by ZOG or Illuminati or whatever group you can come up with to pin it on. We do not want to become minorities in the country our forefathers bled to create and sustain, plain and simple as that. We did not ask for these invasions of foreigners, floods of people who will never assimilate...demanding we accomodate them. It is the natural response to losing your country. Any white man with a shread of integrity would be pro-white these days.

You're so full of crap, you don't even know it.

Richard Spencer is sponsored by the establishment.

That whole "Unite the Right" rally was planned and occurred b/c of the establishment. You just don't even know what you are talking about...

It has only gone mainstream b/c your overlords have decided that it is in their interests to let it.
I know exactly what happened at Unite The Right....the far leftists in power in Charlottesville told the cops to stand down and let them fight, probably hoping that the alt-right would start shooting. Which in turn would justify a call for more gun control.

As far as Richard Spencer, I don't follow him much and he seems sort of cheesy.

Lmao! You are fully cucked, aren't you?

Why could they not?

So? You need me to post their affidavits again???????? NO problem.........

dod.jpg
fema1.jpg
dod.jpg
steele1.jpg
steele2.jpg
fema1.jpg

Why could they not?

So? You need me to post their affidavits again???????? NO problem.........

View attachment 170389 View attachment 170390 View attachment 170389 View attachment 170391 View attachment 170392 View attachment 170394

Good glad you posted it again as it makes no mention of the other bombs size or purpose and in fact the only specific description came from an elevator repair guy who claims he saw missiles and handgrenades.

You still have yet to support any of your claims with evidence.

Forum List

Back