White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

They won't admit it.

They would spin it, but make their positions plain.

Ie, "I'm not anti-semitic, I'n anti-zionist, or I don't want US tax dollars doing this, or it's practical to not piss off arabs or some such shit".

The vast majority of people I've met who could be counted "alt right" did none of that. THey don't give a shit. About jews.

That's why you get shit like the "unite the right" to save the statues.

Because the white supremacist/nazis are a desperate tiny faction, trying so hard to inflate their numbers and importance.

those hate groups are growing in numbers big time.

Screenshot-2018-1-6_Hate_Map.png

Hate Map

1. The SPLC is not a reliable source.

2. Tracking numbers of organizations is not the way to track the problem, as most of those are tiny and/or have overlapping memberships. Tracking it this way, gives an appearance of "explosive rise" without in any way really supporting that claim.

if it's acceptable as a credible source for university papers - then it is a credible source. you know what's not?

wikipedia.

Funny how you didn't address my actual specific complaint about their method of tracking haters, nor take the obvious step of posting evidence that that number has actually grown.

well now - nothing i post will satisfy you even though that site is a legit means of tracking. because you don't like it, it isn't valid? too bad. how about YOU give me a link saying they haven't grown.
There is no denying that a lot of white people are waking up to the fact that forces within our own government....are trying to replace us with Democrat voter slaves from the third world...to make it easier to fuck us all over.

I don't know much about hate groups, I'm not a member of any such group.. But I am on to the scam.

How dare you attack your fellow Americans with this sort of Nazi-style bullshit. Yes. We Americans will take out the trash. You will be in the first bag, with your Nazi helmet, your shield, ad the rest of your crap. We are Americans here! What a shit existence you morons must lead.
You're not American, you stupid bitch. You are an internationalist commie whore. Don't ever pretend you are american in my presence, you piece of human offal.

wow, someone has his confed flagged panties in a bunch.
This guy. You're trying too hard, bud. Might want to go another route.

i'm being amused. you have no clue that i am not a dude? ignoramus' are abundant on this thread. i think you lead the pack.
Ahhh....you're a bed wench. Fetch me a sandwich, bitch.

oh my. how quaint. & predictable. you are starting to bore me.

Not true. I can appreciate a good meme regardless of who it is aimed at, even me. Everyone cares what I think, If you knew who I am IRL....you'd shit your pants. Lol

oooOOOOOOooo.... lol......... milo? is that you?
Definitely not Milo, that faggot should only die.[/QUOTE}

daniel 'wake up white people' carver? or some interchangeable self proclaimed grand dragon wizard wanna be?
Nah. Try again.

nah. either you tell the class, or you don't. my curiosity isn't really there.
Alright then. It's dropped.

You're not American, you stupid bitch. You are an internationalist commie whore. Don't ever pretend you are american in my presence, you piece of human offal.

wow, someone has his confed flagged panties in a bunch.
This guy. You're trying too hard, bud. Might want to go another route.

i'm being amused. you have no clue that i am not a dude? ignoramus' are abundant on this thread. i think you lead the pack.
Ahhh....you're a bed wench. Fetch me a sandwich, bitch.

oh my. how quaint. & predictable. you are starting to bore me.
Sure I am.

Dude, you suck at debate......you suck at making an argument and you suck at discussing issues. You are simply a troll and a racist...the very thing that you claim to be so against.

i debate those that aren't nuts, conspiracy nuts & the like. that includes you, sweety.

You spew leftist hate at those who don't challenge you.

uh-huh. i hate racists. that much is true. but dale is an alex jones follower. i don't deal in fantasy. the other one is a freak alt righter. there's not much to really debate here. you aren't much better.

^^^ so all that is hate speech to you? how ironic.
7f1e3245002e4d6c432789f98f0d9344--haters-meme-haters-gonna-hate-meme.jpg

*flick*

6f1eef4bb95ab9352ad7b5b7f2db9de1.jpg

i debate those that aren't nuts, conspiracy nuts & the like. that includes you, sweety.

uh-huh. i hate racists. that much is true. but dale is an alex jones follower. i don't deal in fantasy. the other one is a freak alt righter. there's not much to really debate here. you aren't much better.

7f1e3245002e4d6c432789f98f0d9344--haters-meme-haters-gonna-hate-meme.jpg

*flick*

6f1eef4bb95ab9352ad7b5b7f2db9de1.jpg
White leftists are the biggest dupes of all time.

those hate groups are growing in numbers big time.

Screenshot-2018-1-6_Hate_Map.png

Hate Map

1. The SPLC is not a reliable source.

2. Tracking numbers of organizations is not the way to track the problem, as most of those are tiny and/or have overlapping memberships. Tracking it this way, gives an appearance of "explosive rise" without in any way really supporting that claim.

if it's acceptable as a credible source for university papers - then it is a credible source. you know what's not?

wikipedia.

Funny how you didn't address my actual specific complaint about their method of tracking haters, nor take the obvious step of posting evidence that that number has actually grown.

well now - nothing i post will satisfy you even though that site is a legit means of tracking. because you don't like it, it isn't valid? too bad. how about YOU give me a link saying they haven't grown.
There is no denying that a lot of white people are waking up to the fact that forces within our own government....are trying to replace us with Democrat voter slaves from the third world...to make it easier to fuck us all over.

I don't know much about hate groups, I'm not a member of any such group.. But I am on to the scam.

I thought Sweden was already Democrat... Oh well I guess it can't hurt to wipe out Whitey there too.

CduOJQmW4AI_Ipi.jpg

I beg to differ............
I'm sure you do. But can you prove me wrong?

So, it was only whites that built the railroads in the late 1800's? Is that your contention? Let's start with that first.......
Sure, chinese also worked on the railroad...but nobody wanted to make them citizens or considered them as such.

Who didn't want to make them citizens? They worked their asses off to help build the railroad tracks and when they insisted on being paid? They were killed and then a new batch of Chinese labor was brought in because they were small in stature but worked hard. The Harriman brothers were funded by the Rothschild bank. I am not "getting you" at all. There are somethings about your postings I agree with as it pertains to "political correctness" but then there are other postings of yours that totally befuddle me as to how you could think that way. We are ALL human beings and we all bleed the same blood. How you can minimize the contributions of those that came here seeking a better life back then utterly confuses me.
I really do wish that I could think like you do again sometimes, But I crossed that line years ago and seen too much to turn back.

When you realize that we are all in this fight together and that people of every nationality/"color" are working to expose the criminality of those that have made us indentured debt slaves? Only then will you see the magnitude of the problem we are facing.

So, it was only whites that built the railroads in the late 1800's? Is that your contention? Let's start with that first.......
Sure, chinese also worked on the railroad...but nobody wanted to make them citizens or considered them as such.

Who didn't want to make them citizens? They worked their asses off to help build the railroad tracks and when they insisted on being paid? They were killed and then a new batch of Chinese labor was brought in because they were small in stature but worked hard. The Harriman brothers were funded by the Rothschild bank. I am not "getting you" at all. There are somethings about your postings I agree with as it pertains to "political correctness" but then there are other postings of yours that totally befuddle me as to how you could think that way. We are ALL human beings and we all bleed the same blood. How you can minimize the contributions of those that came here seeking a better life back then utterly confuses me.
I really do wish that I could think like you do again sometimes, But I crossed that line years ago and seen too much to turn back.

When you realize that we are all in this fight together and that people of every nationality/"color" are working to expose the criminality of those that have made us indentured debt slaves? Only then will you see the magnitude of the problem we are facing.
We are not all in this together, the vast majority of minorities vote Demonrat.

Then one day we wake up and see the reality of it all.

How many Mexicans with the anti-Illegals, how many Mexicans here against the illegals? ... Yeah... We're all one. LOLOL

What's wrong with thinking your family and relatives are the best? You pro destroying the family unit or something?

what? now how are you connecting those dots?
You said you hate racists. At it's essence, racism is simply preferring your own people over others.

preferring your 'own' over others is one thing. that's a matter of familiarity or *taste*, if you will.

believing that your *own* is superior based on stereotypes & what is taught from childhood is another matter.

children need to be taught to hate those that don't look like them. it doesn't come naturally.

Dude, you suck at debate......you suck at making an argument and you suck at discussing issues. You are simply a troll and a racist...the very thing that you claim to be so against.

So you're a coward who can't even outdebate a conspiracy nut is what you're telling us? You're scared of the likes of Alex Jones?

there's no point in debating someone who thinks the same as alex jones. i don't believe in lizard people. sorry if you can't understand that.
I didn't see Dale mention lizard people.

alex jones believes in them. if he is a fan... then he accepts it as part of the deal.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Why do you believe that anyone that defends Trump or defends the organic constitution is an Alex Jones follower? Jones is part of the controlled opposition just like Rush Limbaugh is........COINTELPRO....ever heard of it? Look it up.........get back with me. I am a dogged researcher that has no political affiliation...and that is very frustrating to both sides that are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.

Then one day we wake up and see the reality of it all.

How many Mexicans with the anti-Illegals, how many Mexicans here against the illegals? ... Yeah... We're all one. LOLOL

It's a bitter , that racial red pill is hard to swallow. I think Dale is just a good dude that means well. He just needs to wake up, and fast.

What's wrong with thinking your family and relatives are the best? You pro destroying the family unit or something?

You said you hate racists. At it's essence, racism is simply preferring your own people over others.

preferring your 'own' over others is one thing. that's a matter of familiarity or *taste*, if you will.

believing that your *own* is superior based on stereotypes & what is taught from childhood is another matter.

children need to be taught to hate those that don't look like them. it doesn't come naturally.
That's not so, multiple studies have shown babies are "racist" themselves. And I am not aware of any works produced debunking those studies.

They do indeed because they have been programmed to do so.......and the vast majority of white people are programmed to vote "neocon"...........you are on the cusp of figuring it all out, my friend. If I may suggest to you the best documentary of all time? Go to youtube and search for "JFK to 911...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick............I am friends with Francis Richard Conolly. I will be a source of research for his sequel to this.

So you're a coward who can't even outdebate a conspiracy nut is what you're telling us? You're scared of the likes of Alex Jones?

there's no point in debating someone who thinks the same as alex jones. i don't believe in lizard people. sorry if you can't understand that.

alex jones believes in them. if he is a fan... then he accepts it as part of the deal.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

Why do you believe that anyone that defends Trump or defends the organic constitution is an Alex Jones follower? Jones is part of the controlled opposition just like Rush Limbaugh is........COINTELPRO....ever heard of it? Look it up.........get back with me. I am a dogged researcher that has no political affiliation...and that is very frustrating to both sides that are stuck in the left versus right paradigm.
I believe people's political leanings are influenced by their genes just as much as anything else.

#lamedeflectionattempt.

you once said sandy hook was a hoax & that they were actors.. that is a biggie with alex. if you aren't a follower, then i was wrong about that. but that changes nothing in the fact you are a conspiracy whackadoodle.

& i never said that all trump supporters are alex jones' fans. but they are just as crazy.

Yes you did.

You got caught in a lie boy.

You have no evidence to support your assertion and your expertise is total horseshit.

You are an uneducated fool.

The day that I get my ass handed to me by someone that doesn't even have the ability to punctuate? Well, that will be the day that I stop posting here. You have nothing. You wanted proof? I supplied it to you as it pertains to the OKC bombing. You propose nothing here..........get it?
Then do not post again boy.

You got wrecked and you are proven a liar and coward.

Everyone saw it and you know it good bye.

You supplied no proof at all. And you are a massive liar for claiming you did.

What did I "claim" that I did not back up in spades as it pertains to the false flag Murrah building bombing? Be specific.........and I am even willing to overlook your piss poor attempt at punctuation. Let's continue this dialogue.......

That it was a false flag. That it was a government black op. That the bomb could not have done what it did.

You have not backed up any of these claims with any evidence of any kind.

There is no dialogue there is just you being a fool claiming to know better.

This is where you enter the dark web of "trolling". I have by FAR proved my assertions and accusations with preponderance of the evidence backed by science and backed by those who have signed affidavits that two other bombs were removed from the Murrah rubble WITH a FEMA document claiming as such..........,HOLY shit! I know you have a problem with the written word and punctuation, but the information I have provided should be BLATANTLY obvious even to a troll such as yourself.

Nope you are lying and you are quite the coward.
You have not provided any evidence at all for any of those claims much less proven them That is fact you and you know it is fact boy.

You have not linked or shown any science whatsoever for your claims.

The affidavit which mentions two bombs does not prove or support your claim.

Now try and demonstrate some evidence boy you got fisted and have provided none whatsoever.

They do indeed because they have been programmed to do so.......and the vast majority of white people are programmed to vote "neocon"...........you are on the cusp of figuring it all out, my friend. If I may suggest to you the best documentary of all time? Go to youtube and search for "JFK to 911...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick............I am friends with Francis Richard Conolly. I will be a source of research for his sequel to this.

I love this kind of stuff anyway, I'll check it out later tonight. Thanks.

That's not so, multiple studies have shown babies are "racist" themselves. And I am not aware of any works produced debunking those studies.

show some credible AMA studies to back that up.

Forum List

Back