White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

Bullshit, I lived and worked in the ghetto.

It is the STATE that has us at eachother throats.

Do a little research into IN-GROUP and OUT-GROUP favoritism.

Interest group politics and the leaders of different ethnic groups, age groups, sexual grouping etc. will have us all believe that the "other" thinks differently, acts differently, IS somehow inherently different than the in group.

It just isn't so. The needs and desires of all humans are the same, the elites just use divide and conquer tactics to make it seem different.

Dale could talk to his friend, and his friend's experiences with his community are THE SAME as Dale has with his community.

Don't let the elites brainwash you with hate.

Love is the only answer.

We must unite or die.
You didn't grow in the ghetto, I did. Right inbetween two majority black populated public housing projects. It is not entirely the state, though they do have a hand in stirring up shit. Blacks are the most racist people on earth, if you grew up in the ghetto, youd know this. I had to fight my way to school and back practically every single day for most of my childhood....getting chased by mobs of black kids calling out "White Boy!" the whole time.

Sure, there are good blacks. I have known a few in my lifetime, but as a group....they are a rotten bunch imo.
Again, that has nothing to do with white people or black people as a whole, that has to do with bullying.

Every kid experiences bullying.

Do a Google search for In-group behavior in the research of Anthropological papers, and all of this would be explained to you.

This behavior is normal human behavior. All groups of humans do this.

If you were a young couple that moved into a retirement community down in Florida, you probably would not be readily accepted or integrated either.

If you were part of a straight couple that wanted to make nice in a group of gay couples, again, it would be difficult for you. This is human nature.

It doesn't mean humans are naturally "hateful," however, elite media & elite rulers will use this behavior to their advantage if you are ignorant of how it works.

Okay, in group behavior is done by all Humans.

Then Multiculturalism isn't going to work.

d9e.png
Social scientists have said as much.

This is often why, when you do a search for these types of documents, they will be hard to find.

Or when you do a search for the fact that "IN GROUP" behavior is biologically programed, meaning, that whole liberal line, "racism isn't born, it's leaned," is a B.S. propaganda line.

Every species on that planet has biologically programed innate desire to stick with it's own kind, this is how Speciation happens to begin with. It is due to IN-Group behavior. So of course multi-culturalism is generally, when we are talking about the health of the state, A WEAKNESS. Most scholarly papers admit to this.

The only cases where it is a strength, is when it comes to creativity, and originality. This is an area where the United State excels over every nation on Earth, and in the free market, it is an EXTREME advantage. A large variety of perspectives means more ideas to capitalize from.

OTH, a diverse population means more folks, cultures and ideas to pacify and mollify. Balkanization is a huge problem in this nation.

Multiculturalism is wrong, if it's assimilation it's destroying ones culture by forced oppression, if it's Balkanization is pivots groups away from each other in strife.

Anyone who supports such must have a few screws loose.
Leftists and their Tactical Nihilism.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain crazy pants.

1. If you have not seen lefties supporting Antifa on this site, that was Willful Blindness.

2. the rest of your post is the type of marginalization of your enemies that supporters of Antifa do to give them political cover. After all, who can be against being "anti-fascist"?
I'm not even going to lie, I root for the fascists to beat the reds every time I see videos of their brawls. If they lose, oh well. But usually the fash are smashing commies lately. It's kind of entertaining if you ask me.

The folks that control both the Reds and the Fascists are the same people.

If you knew what was really going on, you are basically just rooting for your slave masters.

Your imagined reality is just an illusion.
The white nationalist movement is mostly organic, it is not controlled by ZOG or Illuminati or whatever group you can come up with to pin it on. We do not want to become minorities in the country our forefathers bled to create and sustain, plain and simple as that. We did not ask for these invasions of foreigners, floods of people who will never assimilate...demanding we accomodate them. It is the natural response to losing your country. Any white man with a shread of integrity would be pro-white these days.

The nationalist movement has nothing to do with skin tint............we built it and by "built it" we mean people of all nationalities. We are defending this country against the communists that have been useful idiots complicit in tearing down the nationalism and the very fabric of what is left of our sovereignty.

In this country, Blacks, Jews, and Mexicans usually are disproportionately over-represented as the Communists, though.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain crazy pants.

1. If you have not seen lefties supporting Antifa on this site, that was Willful Blindness.

2. the rest of your post is the type of marginalization of your enemies that supporters of Antifa do to give them political cover. After all, who can be against being "anti-fascist"?
I'm not even going to lie, I root for the fascists to beat the reds every time I see videos of their brawls. If they lose, oh well. But usually the fash are smashing commies lately. It's kind of entertaining if you ask me.

If you knew what was really going on, you are basically just rooting for your slave masters.

The white nationalist movement is mostly organic, it is not controlled by ZOG or Illuminati or whatever group you can come up with to pin it on. We do not want to become minorities in the country our forefathers bled to create and sustain, plain and simple as that. We did not ask for these invasions of foreigners, floods of people who will never assimilate...demanding we accomodate them. It is the natural response to losing your country. Any white man with a shread of integrity would be pro-white these days.

The nationalist movement has nothing to do with skin tint............we built it and by "built it" we mean people of all nationalities. We are defending this country against the communists that have been useful idiots complicit in tearing down the nationalism and the very fabric of what is left of our sovereignty.
Lol....people of all nationalities did not build america. This country was built by white men and for white men. It wasn't until '65 that we started getting flooded with nonwhites by the globalist elite in DC. You could say blacks helped build america, but not all nationalities.

General Partin still did work for the state department after he retired from the military, troll. He did consulting work .I sat down and had dinner with General Partin at Fort Belvoir. His lectures are readily available on youtube. He proves scientifically that it was not an ANFO bomb.

BTW, learn how to use a "comma".........it will only help you to not look so illiterate. I am just trying to help!

So you admit his resume says nothing about beirut.

And that means you lied.

As you did about all of your so called expertise.

He offers no scientific proof only an opinion and his resume shows it is not an expert one just as yours is not.

here is a hint boy, experts use evidence not opinion and you cannot provide evidence.

Fuck your comma boy I am right and you are proven wrong and you know it.

Punctuation or not I have made you my bitch and you know I have.

LMAO! I rubbed your nose in your own shit and while you were trying to not inhale it? You claimed that it WASN'T shit!!!!

Hilarious!!!!!! There is nothing about what you claim is "right".......what you are is one of the sheeple or a simply a shill.

There is no such thing as a shill and in fact you are not enlightened or better informed.

You did no such thing you got your ass handed to you and you have been schooled.

I got my "ass handed to me" by someone that doesn't even understand basic punctuation? Yeaaaaaaah, you betcha........somehow I don't feel "defeated". Up your game, punkinpuss......
Yes you did.

You got caught in a lie boy.

You have no evidence to support your assertion and your expertise is total horseshit.

You are an uneducated fool.

The day that I get my ass handed to me by someone that doesn't even have the ability to punctuate? Well, that will be the day that I stop posting here. You have nothing. You wanted proof? I supplied it to you as it pertains to the OKC bombing. You propose nothing here..........get it?

yep, haven't used that one in a while. there are others:
cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard

i could go on. it's just so damned easy. calling me a fag only shows how really REALLY ignorant you are. but that's ok, it just adds to my amusement of you.
None of those are funny. They're childish.

lol... of course you would think that. no one likes it when their dear leader is ridiculed. besides, who cares what you think?
Not true. I can appreciate a good meme regardless of who it is aimed at, even me. Everyone cares what I think, If you knew who I am IRL....you'd shit your pants. Lol

oooOOOOOOooo.... lol......... milo? is that you?
Definitely not Milo, that faggot should only die.[/QUOTE}

daniel 'wake up white people' carver? or some interchangeable self proclaimed grand dragon wizard wanna be?

Lol....people of all nationalities did not build america. This country was built by white men and for white men. It wasn't until '65 that we started getting flooded with nonwhites by the globalist elite in DC. You could say blacks helped build america, but not all nationalities.

I beg to differ............

None of those are funny. They're childish.

lol... of course you would think that. no one likes it when their dear leader is ridiculed. besides, who cares what you think?
Not true. I can appreciate a good meme regardless of who it is aimed at, even me. Everyone cares what I think, If you knew who I am IRL....you'd shit your pants. Lol

oooOOOOOOooo.... lol......... milo? is that you?
Definitely not Milo, that faggot should only die.[/QUOTE}

daniel 'wake up white people' carver? or some interchangeable self proclaimed grand dragon wizard wanna be?
Nah. Try again.

So you admit his resume says nothing about beirut.

And that means you lied.

As you did about all of your so called expertise.

He offers no scientific proof only an opinion and his resume shows it is not an expert one just as yours is not.

here is a hint boy, experts use evidence not opinion and you cannot provide evidence.

Fuck your comma boy I am right and you are proven wrong and you know it.

Punctuation or not I have made you my bitch and you know I have.

LMAO! I rubbed your nose in your own shit and while you were trying to not inhale it? You claimed that it WASN'T shit!!!!

Hilarious!!!!!! There is nothing about what you claim is "right".......what you are is one of the sheeple or a simply a shill.

There is no such thing as a shill and in fact you are not enlightened or better informed.

You did no such thing you got your ass handed to you and you have been schooled.

I got my "ass handed to me" by someone that doesn't even understand basic punctuation? Yeaaaaaaah, you betcha........somehow I don't feel "defeated". Up your game, punkinpuss......
Yes you did.

You have no evidence to support your assertion and your expertise is total horseshit.

The day that I get my ass handed to me by someone that doesn't even have the ability to punctuate? Well, that will be the day that I stop posting here. You have nothing. You wanted proof? I supplied it to you as it pertains to the OKC bombing. You propose nothing here..........get it?
Then do not post again boy.

You got wrecked and you are proven a liar and coward.

Everyone saw it and you know it good bye.

You supplied no proof at all. And you are a massive liar for claiming you did.

I'm sure you do. But can you prove me wrong?

You can't educate Esmeralda, she is a demagogue.

What she spews is a matter of malice, not ignorance.

How do Liberals explain how they burrowed from Nazis in the 1960's?

Opps....

tumblr_inline_n2142aPSyI1rdemoh.png
9ce728fe08f3205cebaea66064721e61.gif

CGz1ZpIW0AADE1P.jpg

cc3918ac1c57630eba295e2eb62ce3a2--mandela-effect-i-love-lucy.jpg

lol... you really think you are coming across as smart.:lmao: so does donny.

these-are-the-people-were-up-against-if-a-second-24163223.png

3be.jpg
How dare you attack your fellow Americans with this sort of Nazi-style bullshit. Yes. We Americans will take out the trash. You will be in the first bag, with your Nazi helmet, your shield, ad the rest of your crap. We are Americans here! What a shit existence you morons must lead.
You're not American, you stupid bitch. You are an internationalist commie whore. Don't ever pretend you are american in my presence, you piece of human offal.

wow, someone has his confed flagged panties in a bunch.

How do Liberals explain how they burrowed from Nazis in the 1960's?

Opps....

tumblr_inline_n2142aPSyI1rdemoh.png
9ce728fe08f3205cebaea66064721e61.gif

CGz1ZpIW0AADE1P.jpg

cc3918ac1c57630eba295e2eb62ce3a2--mandela-effect-i-love-lucy.jpg

3be.jpg
How dare you attack your fellow Americans with this sort of Nazi-style bullshit. Yes. We Americans will take out the trash. You will be in the first bag, with your Nazi helmet, your shield, ad the rest of your crap. We are Americans here! What a shit existence you morons must lead.
You're not American, you stupid bitch. You are an internationalist commie whore. Don't ever pretend you are american in my presence, you piece of human offal.

This guy. You're trying too hard, bud. Might want to go another route.

Yes you did.

Then do not post again boy.

You got wrecked and you are proven a liar and coward.

Everyone saw it and you know it good bye.

You supplied no proof at all. And you are a massive liar for claiming you did.

What did I "claim" that I did not back up in spades as it pertains to the false flag Murrah building bombing? Be specific.........and I am even willing to overlook your piss poor attempt at punctuation. Let's continue this dialogue.......

milo & ann have every right to spew their pablum. those that try to shut it down thru means other than peaceful counter protests are wrong. antifa are extremists. those that embrace pepe have wet dreams about being as extreme & some are ratcheting it up.

Antifa are extremists, who have denied people their right to speech though violence.

Thank you for admitting that.

Those various administrators and local politicians that enable them by stunts such as ordering the police to stand down, or

who use antifa as an excuse to shut down speech, whatever their rhetoric

are just as extreme.

Those who insist that antifa are good because they are "anti-fascist" are supporting violence as a form of political action, and are quite extreme.

That seems pretty common from the libs on this site.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain carzy pants.
What a fag. "Captain Crazy Pants"?

cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard

i could go on. it's just so damned easy. & calling me a fag only shows how really REALLY ignorant you are.
but that's ok, it just adds to my amusement of you....by all means, carry on.
hmmmm.... that's because nazi's don't have the balls to off themselves whilst killing others due to their extremist ideologies. however - if given the chance to commit genocide (again) without repercussions - you all would jump at the chance.

achtung PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha-great-post-now-go-to-gulag-stalin.jpg

d392ef4f5933bd42c9668de9d67818971ef8f45b75689c4d739fac298736e68d.jpg

your memes suck. kinda impotent. like you seem to be.

lol..... :itsok:

It figures you would be offended by anti-Stalin memes.'

Only a Liberal could think Putin's worse than Commies.

DHmqrejXUAAgnXL.jpg

you are mistaking my mocking your impotent memes with offense? you took a yellow short bus to school, didn't you? c'mon.... admit it............

Dude, you suck at debate......you suck at making an argument and you suck at discussing issues. You are simply a troll and a racist...the very thing that you claim to be so against.

i debate those that aren't nuts, conspiracy nuts & the like. that includes you, sweety.

I obviously don't care about being labeled as a racist. I am and I am proud of it.

boom. there it is. lol...........

pepe says sieg heil, y'all !
Haha, you say that like I care about being labeled a racist. I think I made myself clear, I am racist...I do think of my people and culture as superior to all others. I don't necessarily hate every other racial group..I'm actually very fond of Asians and have respect for a lot of Latinos, I just meet the definition of racist...and I don't think it is wrong to be racist. I think it is natural.

no worries - you come across crystal clear , lol.... white devil.

he-locked-wwii-vets-outoftheir-memorials-but-invites-blm-to-21575789.png

0de.png

black-lives-matter_o_5167873.jpg

iu

Black tights matter!

Antifa are extremists, who have denied people their right to speech though violence.

Those various administrators and local politicians that enable them by stunts such as ordering the police to stand down, or

are just as extreme.

Those who insist that antifa are good because they are "anti-fascist" are supporting violence as a form of political action, and are quite extreme.

i have yet to see posts from anyone that embraces the tactics of antifa. however, i've seen soooooo many rwnjs make excuse after excuse defending the 'fine people' at charlottesville. makes one go 'hmmmm'.... about those gun lovin' god fearin' troglodytes that are in your party & voted for captain carzy pants.

cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard

i could go on. it's just so damned easy. & calling me a fag only shows how really REALLY ignorant you are.

DHmqrejXUAAgnXL.jpg

you are mistaking my mocking your impotent memes with offense? you took a yellow short bus to school, didn't you? c'mon.... admit it............

Dude, you suck at debate......you suck at making an argument and you suck at discussing issues. You are simply a troll and a racist...the very thing that you claim to be so against.

i debate those that aren't nuts, conspiracy nuts & the like. that includes you, sweety.

are just as extreme.

cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard

DHmqrejXUAAgnXL.jpg

You spew leftist hate at those who don't challenge you.

So, it was only whites that built the railroads in the late 1800's? Is that your contention? Let's start with that first.......

3be.jpg

This guy. You're trying too hard, bud. Might want to go another route.

i'm being amused. you have no clue that i am not a dude? ignoramus' are abundant on this thread. i think you lead the pack.

are just as extreme.

cheetolini,
gropenfurer,
president tinkles
fat donny 2 scoops,
donny tic tacs
tribblehead
president reject
mango madman
agent orange.
president dotard

DHmqrejXUAAgnXL.jpg

So you're a coward who can't even outdebate a conspiracy nut is what you're telling us? You're scared of the likes of Alex Jones?

So, it was only whites that built the railroads in the late 1800's? Is that your contention? Let's start with that first.......
Sure, chinese also worked on the railroad...but nobody wanted to make them citizens or considered them as such.

Forum List

Back