🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Supremacist Richard Spencer Needs Your Help

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state.

After an arduous search for an attorney willing to demean himself to the point of defending him, Spencer has begun a YouTube campaign to advertise his crowdfunding page, begging his fellow Nazis and their admirers for $25K.

Apparently the lawsuit filed against him for his “Unite the Right” white supremacist debacle in Charlottesville, VA. last August is going to cost him dearly.

Spencer’s plan to exploit what has become the open acceptance of Nazism by conservatives went sour when protesters, opposed to his celebration of Nazism, were attacked by 20–year–old trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Fields, a white, radical, homegrown terrorist and from Maumee, OH., drove his sports car into the peaceful march being held by protesters, killing 32–year–old paralegal Heather Heyer and injuring nineteen others.

The following day a GoFundMe campaign, established to support Heyer’s family, quickly passed its goal, raising over the expected $50,000.

A separate GoFundMe campaign was also started to help pay medical bills for those who were injured in the attack and it raised $100,000 with equal speed.

People of reason and good conscience responded with their generous donations to help the victims of domestic terrorist, Nazi, and trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Given the overwhelming affection conservatives now feel free to express for Nazis, skin-heads, KKK members and other white racists, shouldn’t they step up and contribute to Richard Spencer’s legal fund? Just think of all Spencer has done to help the idiot trump “make America white again”.

Just as a reminder, the typical thoughts and prayers offered by conservatives, while costing the donors nothing, are of equal valuable to Spencer’s attorney. He wants cold, hard cash.

So, conservatives, dig and dig deep, the first $25K is only the beginning. Spencer and Nazis like him will be in court often, facing charges for the violence and hatred they incite. Conservatives owe them their support.

In Spencer’s own words of warning to his fellow conservatives, “ ‘Today, I’m asking for your help, because I am under attack. Losing this case would be catastrophic for our movement.’ “

https://splinternews.com/richard-sp...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-30

Your presentation sucked. I rate your Godwins a pathetic 3.7.

Your really need this, to up your game.

147.jpg

Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state.

After an arduous search for an attorney willing to demean himself to the point of defending him, Spencer has begun a YouTube campaign to advertise his crowdfunding page, begging his fellow Nazis and their admirers for $25K.

Apparently the lawsuit filed against him for his “Unite the Right” white supremacist debacle in Charlottesville, VA. last August is going to cost him dearly.

Spencer’s plan to exploit what has become the open acceptance of Nazism by conservatives went sour when protesters, opposed to his celebration of Nazism, were attacked by 20–year–old trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Fields, a white, radical, homegrown terrorist and from Maumee, OH., drove his sports car into the peaceful march being held by protesters, killing 32–year–old paralegal Heather Heyer and injuring nineteen others.

The following day a GoFundMe campaign, established to support Heyer’s family, quickly passed its goal, raising over the expected $50,000.

A separate GoFundMe campaign was also started to help pay medical bills for those who were injured in the attack and it raised $100,000 with equal speed.

People of reason and good conscience responded with their generous donations to help the victims of domestic terrorist, Nazi, and trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Given the overwhelming affection conservatives now feel free to express for Nazis, skin-heads, KKK members and other white racists, shouldn’t they step up and contribute to Richard Spencer’s legal fund? Just think of all Spencer has done to help the idiot trump “make America white again”.

Just as a reminder, the typical thoughts and prayers offered by conservatives, while costing the donors nothing, are of equal valuable to Spencer’s attorney. He wants cold, hard cash.

So, conservatives, dig and dig deep, the first $25K is only the beginning. Spencer and Nazis like him will be in court often, facing charges for the violence and hatred they incite. Conservatives owe them their support.

In Spencer’s own words of warning to his fellow conservatives, “ ‘Today, I’m asking for your help, because I am under attack. Losing this case would be catastrophic for our movement.’ “

https://splinternews.com/richard-sp...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-30

Brace yourselves for the spin!

147.jpg
Interesting. You are denying that that group identifies with the KKK and NAZIS.....

Which group are you referring to? And when or where did I refer to that group?
Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

147.jpg
Interesting. You are denying that that group identifies with the KKK and NAZIS.....

Which group are you referring to? And when or where did I refer to that group?
Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

I don't know what you meant by that post.

A quick count in the op, by me finds at least ten groups that you might have been referring to in your first post to me.

I really don't know which one(s) you were referring to.

MY post, that you responded to, was a comment on the overall style and tone of the OP. I mentioned no groups, and I would be willing to respond seriously and honestly to your question,

I just need it clarified.

What group(s) were you referring to, when you claimed that I was denying that they identified with the KKK and the Nazis?

I cannot think of anyone I care less about, save Democrats.

Come on cons one of your own needs your help. Spencer the Nazi, and let's just have a good laugh at that for a moment, needs you!

Donate to Spencer's legal fund and put the goose back in his goose-step.

the left needs a new playbook!!!! the racism bigotry tank is running on empty....

So, this didn't happen? There are no Nazis, no US Nazi Party, and we shouldn't fight these vile people every step of the way?

Hmm... sounds like you support them.

Come on cons one of your own needs your help. Spencer the Nazi, and let's just have a good laugh at that for a moment, needs you!

You can shove your Godwin up you ass side ways, and fuck off, you piece of shit.

You can shove your Godwin up you ass side ways, and fuck off, you piece of shit.

Yeah that goes against rules of membership here cupcake.

Did you already send in your donation to Spence? Chop chop!

Yeah that goes against rules of membership here cupcake.

Did you already send in your donation to Spence? Chop chop!

I'm supposed to let you call me a Nazis and pretend that's a reasonable thing?

You ever say that to someone's face, tough guy?

I'm constantly amazed how I never run into the rude liberals in person. They are so much more restrained.

Than you online libs.

Forum List

Back