White Supremacist Richard Spencer Needs Your Help

Your presentation sucked. I rate your Godwins a pathetic 3.7.

Your really need this, to up your game.

147.jpg
Interesting. You are denying that that group identifies with the KKK and NAZIS.....

Which group are you referring to? And when or where did I refer to that group?
Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

147.jpg
Interesting. You are denying that that group identifies with the KKK and NAZIS.....

Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

I don't know what you meant by that post.

A quick count in the op, by me finds at least ten groups that you might have been referring to in your first post to me.

I really don't know which one(s) you were referring to.

MY post, that you responded to, was a comment on the overall style and tone of the OP. I mentioned no groups, and I would be willing to respond seriously and honestly to your question,

I just need it clarified.

What group(s) were you referring to, when you claimed that I was denying that they identified with the KKK and the Nazis?
Carry on, Alt-Rightie. Or maybe instead of carry on, I should say something like Sieg Heil!

147.jpg

Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

147.jpg

Nice try, Alt-Rightie.

I don't know what you meant by that post.

A quick count in the op, by me finds at least ten groups that you might have been referring to in your first post to me.

I really don't know which one(s) you were referring to.

MY post, that you responded to, was a comment on the overall style and tone of the OP. I mentioned no groups, and I would be willing to respond seriously and honestly to your question,

I just need it clarified.

What group(s) were you referring to, when you claimed that I was denying that they identified with the KKK and the Nazis?
Carry on, Alt-Rightie. Or maybe instead of carry on, I should say something like Sieg Heil!

I want to answer your question. I just want you to clarify it. I dont' understand what you were asking.

What is the problem?

WHAT group were you referring to?

And you are a fuck tard for your Godwin.

Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state.

After an arduous search for an attorney willing to demean himself to the point of defending him, Spencer has begun a YouTube campaign to advertise his crowdfunding page, begging his fellow Nazis and their admirers for $25K.

Apparently the lawsuit filed against him for his “Unite the Right” white supremacist debacle in Charlottesville, VA. last August is going to cost him dearly.

Spencer’s plan to exploit what has become the open acceptance of Nazism by conservatives went sour when protesters, opposed to his celebration of Nazism, were attacked by 20–year–old trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Fields, a white, radical, homegrown terrorist and from Maumee, OH., drove his sports car into the peaceful march being held by protesters, killing 32–year–old paralegal Heather Heyer and injuring nineteen others.

The following day a GoFundMe campaign, established to support Heyer’s family, quickly passed its goal, raising over the expected $50,000.

A separate GoFundMe campaign was also started to help pay medical bills for those who were injured in the attack and it raised $100,000 with equal speed.

People of reason and good conscience responded with their generous donations to help the victims of domestic terrorist, Nazi, and trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Given the overwhelming affection conservatives now feel free to express for Nazis, skin-heads, KKK members and other white racists, shouldn’t they step up and contribute to Richard Spencer’s legal fund? Just think of all Spencer has done to help the idiot trump “make America white again”.

Just as a reminder, the typical thoughts and prayers offered by conservatives, while costing the donors nothing, are of equal valuable to Spencer’s attorney. He wants cold, hard cash.

So, conservatives, dig and dig deep, the first $25K is only the beginning. Spencer and Nazis like him will be in court often, facing charges for the violence and hatred they incite. Conservatives owe them their support.

In Spencer’s own words of warning to his fellow conservatives, “ ‘Today, I’m asking for your help, because I am under attack. Losing this case would be catastrophic for our movement.’ “

https://splinternews.com/richard-sp...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-30

Come on cons one of your own needs your help. Spencer the Nazi, and let's just have a good laugh at that for a moment, needs you!

Donate to Spencer's legal fund and put the goose back in his goose-step.

You can shove your Godwin up you ass side ways, and fuck off, you piece of shit.

Yeah that goes against rules of membership here cupcake.

Did you already send in your donation to Spence? Chop chop!

I'm supposed to let you call me a Nazis and pretend that's a reasonable thing?

You ever say that to someone's face, tough guy?

I'm constantly amazed how I never run into the rude liberals in person. They are so much more restrained.

Than you online libs.

It's simple, just say you don't support these nazis and white supremacists and you hope he goes to prison for Heyer's death. That you instead chose to threaten other members here instead more puts you in Spencer's side of the ledger doesn't it? Put some space between yourself and Gary Goosestep.

And by the way the whole 'godwin' thing? It's just some phony meme online it has no real significance and saying it doesn't carry some magical spell.

Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state.

After an arduous search for an attorney willing to demean himself to the point of defending him, Spencer has begun a YouTube campaign to advertise his crowdfunding page, begging his fellow Nazis and their admirers for $25K.

Apparently the lawsuit filed against him for his “Unite the Right” white supremacist debacle in Charlottesville, VA. last August is going to cost him dearly.

Spencer’s plan to exploit what has become the open acceptance of Nazism by conservatives went sour when protesters, opposed to his celebration of Nazism, were attacked by 20–year–old trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Fields, a white, radical, homegrown terrorist and from Maumee, OH., drove his sports car into the peaceful march being held by protesters, killing 32–year–old paralegal Heather Heyer and injuring nineteen others.

The following day a GoFundMe campaign, established to support Heyer’s family, quickly passed its goal, raising over the expected $50,000.

A separate GoFundMe campaign was also started to help pay medical bills for those who were injured in the attack and it raised $100,000 with equal speed.

People of reason and good conscience responded with their generous donations to help the victims of domestic terrorist, Nazi, and trump supporter James Alex Fields Jr.

Given the overwhelming affection conservatives now feel free to express for Nazis, skin-heads, KKK members and other white racists, shouldn’t they step up and contribute to Richard Spencer’s legal fund? Just think of all Spencer has done to help the idiot trump “make America white again”.

Just as a reminder, the typical thoughts and prayers offered by conservatives, while costing the donors nothing, are of equal valuable to Spencer’s attorney. He wants cold, hard cash.

So, conservatives, dig and dig deep, the first $25K is only the beginning. Spencer and Nazis like him will be in court often, facing charges for the violence and hatred they incite. Conservatives owe them their support.

In Spencer’s own words of warning to his fellow conservatives, “ ‘Today, I’m asking for your help, because I am under attack. Losing this case would be catastrophic for our movement.’ “

https://splinternews.com/richard-sp...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-30

Come on cons one of your own needs your help. Spencer the Nazi, and let's just have a good laugh at that for a moment, needs you!

You can shove your Godwin up you ass side ways, and fuck off, you piece of shit.

I'm constantly amazed how I never run into the rude liberals in person. They are so much more restrained.

Than you online libs.

It's simple, just say you don't support these nazis and white supremacists and you hope he goes to prison for Heyer's death. That you instead chose to threaten other members here instead more puts you in Spencer's side of the ledger doesn't it? Put some space between yourself and Gary Goosestep.

And by the way the whole 'godwin' thing? It's just some phony meme online it has no real significance and saying it doesn't carry some magical spell.

The OP was not about the Spencer's legal issues. That was not it's focus.

Try reading it again. Dickhead.

ANd if you are such a pathetic fuck, that you think it is reasonable to call people Nazis, because they are REPUBLICANS,

then right there, you have "magically" revealed that you are as dumb as a monkey.

And we are talking one of the dumber monkeys.

Than you online libs.

ANd if you are such a pathetic fuck, that you think it is reasonable to call people Nazis, because they are REPUBLICANS,

then right there, you have "magically" revealed that you are as dumb as a monkey.

So given another simple opportunity to just say you don't support Spencer or his Nazi stools you decline. And yes the OP is about Spencer raising money for a lawyer.

At least you clarified, to a certain degree, which monkey you were talking about. You got that part straight, just work on the rest.

Than you online libs.

So given another simple opportunity to just say you don't support Spencer or his Nazi stools you decline. And yes the OP is about Spencer raising money for a lawyer.

At least you clarified, to a certain degree, which monkey you were talking about. You got that part straight, just work on the rest.

This was not about Spencer raising money.

This was the first line of the OP.

"Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state."

So, the OP is nothing but a Godwin, and a particular offensive and asshole one at that.

Hence my fine meme about giving him "an emotional child's guide to internet debate," ie" Everyone I don't like it Hitler".

THe OP demonstrated that that is exactly the way he thinks, to use the term loosely.

SO, you can shit can your lie, that this is about a Nazi's legal issues.

AND you can shit can your implication that it is reasonable to ask me, whether or not I support a nazi.

You are just as feeble mind and vile as the OP.

YOu ever call a conservative a nazi to his face, tough guy? Or is that just something you do online?

No, most Republicans and conservatives are not Nazis, fascists, or white nationalists – but most on the neo-fascist right identify as conservative and vote Republican; indeed, the neo-fascist right finds refuge among the ranks of Republicans and conservatives, both of whom are afraid to expel neo-fascists out of fear of losing their votes and support.

No, most Republicans and conservatives are not Nazis, fascists, or white nationalists – but most on the neo-fascist right identify as conservative and vote Republican; indeed, the neo-fascist right finds refuge among the ranks of Republicans and conservatives, both of whom are afraid to expel neo-fascists out of fear of losing their votes and support.

iow, it's a distinction without a difference

Folks, this is not the flame zone. If you cannot discuss the subject without engaging in vulgarities with each other or accusing each other of being Nazis or whatever other worn out nonsense you people have come up with then leave the thread now.

Than you online libs.

This was not about Spencer raising money.

This was the first line of the OP.

"Another patriotic, Nazi supporter of the idiot trump is under attack by the (eye roll) deep state."

So, the OP is nothing but a Godwin, and a particular offensive and asshole one at that.

Hence my fine meme about giving him "an emotional child's guide to internet debate," ie" Everyone I don't like it Hitler".

THe OP demonstrated that that is exactly the way he thinks, to use the term loosely.

SO, you can shit can your lie, that this is about a Nazi's legal issues.

AND you can shit can your implication that it is reasonable to ask me, whether or not I support a nazi.

You are just as feeble mind and vile as the OP.

YOu ever call a conservative a nazi to his face, tough guy? Or is that just something you do online?

l3ol6_s-200x150.gif

You lefties were very rude, and I responded appropriately.

Do you have anything to say that is not just calling people nazis?

the left needs a new playbook!!!! the racism bigotry tank is running on empty....

So, this didn't happen? There are no Nazis, no US Nazi Party, and we shouldn't fight these vile people every step of the way?

Hmm... sounds like you support them.
Where are they? I don't see them...they are so tiny in number that it is a joke when you libs bring them up....US Nazi party....Buuuuaaahahahahaha get off the juice dummy...

the left needs a new playbook!!!! the racism bigotry tank is running on empty....

So, this didn't happen? There are no Nazis, no US Nazi Party, and we shouldn't fight these vile people every step of the way?

Hmm... sounds like you support them.
Where are they? I don't see them...they are so tiny in number that it is a joke when you libs bring them up....US Nazi party....Buuuuaaahahahahaha get off the juice dummy...

Ah, you don't see them, therefore they're not there.

Only, you just admitted they're there. Tiny in number? Maybe. But active ones are tiny in number, go find stormfront.org and see how many people with similar views there are.

A joke. Well, that maybe too. But they're still there.

You're attacking them, but they're there. You don't stop fighting people because they're not that powerful at the moment.

Ah, you don't see them, therefore they're not there
I don't see them because they are so minute it's not worth looking for them....but I know you libs have them living rent free in your heads...hey tell me what they did to you to make so fearful of them....did they march past your house...did they burn your barn or kill your dog? Did they fly a jet into a building? Did they cut off your pappy's head and shout Ala Akbar? just what is it about them that allows them as small in number that they are to occupy so much of your attention?

It’s an indication of the cowardice and blind partisanism common to most on the right.

Most Republicans and conservatives are willing to suffer neo-fascists among their ranks for some perceived political gain, knowing that they’re harboring bigots, racists, and anti-Semites – Trump’s ‘both sides’ comment concerning the neo-fascist demonstration in Charlottesville is an example of that.

It’s an indication of the cowardice and blind partisanism common to most on the right.

Most Republicans and conservatives are willing to suffer neo-fascists among their ranks for some perceived political gain, knowing that they’re harboring bigots, racists, and anti-Semites – Trump’s ‘both sides’ comment concerning the neo-fascist demonstration in Charlottesville is an example of that.

Trump's comments about "both sides" was "both sides of the issue" of historical statues.

The vast majority of people in this country, who support NOT taking the statues down, which is the majority of the country,

are not neo-fascists.

And it is wrong to smear them unfairly, just because they disagree with you.

he's not a white supremacist--he's a white activist
please provide his manifesto/etc to prove he's unlike the other races' group leaders

Forum List

Back