White Supremacists Under Scrutiny in Texas Killing

do you know what la raza means?

Yes. Literally, it translates as "the race", idiomatically it translates to "the people". It's a term used by people of Hispanic/European ancestry as a cultural term.

The term has nothing to do with any sort of racial supremacy.

What's your point?

it doesn't? how do you this for sure? provide proof.

I "[know] this for sure" because I've actually met and spoken to Hispanic people before.

Why don't you try to provide some "proof" that "la raza" as a term has any racist subtexts?

Yes. Literally, it translates as "the race", idiomatically it translates to "the people". It's a term used by people of Hispanic/European ancestry as a cultural term.

What's your point?

You are the one who was implying La Rasa was something racist or supremacist. So prove it.

And so what? Who said there was not more than one race supremacist group?

The issue is mostly that there are many different groups and completely separate groups with the term "la raza" in their name.

It's not the name of single organization. It's a cultural identity term.

The indignation from the RW posters is funny. No one has associated any political party to the White Supremacist. Thou Doth Protest Thou own Guilt....?

See "Republican Southern Strategy". The racist Klan Democrats were right wingers. Conservatives. Big time Christian bible thumpers. Virulent anti-communists, anti-integration, pro Defense.

Now they are Southern Republicans. :D

Only when "right wing" means "bad" and "left wing" means "good."

BTW, great democrat Bull Connor was an admirer of "Uncle Joe" Stalin. Of course, as an FDR crony, that's hardly a surprise.

Now as far as "anti-Obamunists," that would be Jack and Bobby Kennedy.

Oops, I mean anti-Communists.

Oh boy here comes another liberal trying to strereotype every Republican in the South as racists. But what you don't realize PJ is that the Democrats introduced the idea of white supremacy during the Civil War. That's right, the KKK was founded by Democrats.

Your argument is a drastic failure.

I think you might have jumped the gun on your "righteous outrage" there.

No one said or implied anything like what you're claiming.

When has that stopped the GOP victim-complex?

What's your point?

I "[know] this for sure" because I've actually met and spoken to Hispanic people before.

Why don't you try to provide some "proof" that "la raza" as a term has any racist subtexts?

lmao....so because you've talked to hispanic people...that means you know what la raza means...

tff

See "Republican Southern Strategy". The racist Klan Democrats were right wingers. Conservatives. Big time Christian bible thumpers. Virulent anti-communists, anti-integration, pro Defense.

Only when "right wing" means "bad" and "left wing" means "good."

BTW, great democrat Bull Connor was an admirer of "Uncle Joe" Stalin. Of course, as an FDR crony, that's hardly a surprise.

Now as far as "anti-Obamunists," that would be Jack and Bobby Kennedy.

Oops, I mean anti-Communists.

:cuckoo:

The Aryan Brotherhood isn't really a "White Supremacist" organization - it's a purely criminal organization.

They're a prison gang - prison gangs are almost entirely racially based - and their focus is on making profits from criminal enterprises, not racial supremacy. One of the founders of the AB is a Jew.

Regardless of their criminal activity, is or isn't the Aryan Brotherhood a White Supremacist group?

Sure, a bunch of "right wingers" who promoted unions, pushed for gun control (on blacks), minimum wages to keep minorities out of the labor market, "progressive" policies like abortion, a government pension system, and universal healthcare are so not Baptist leftwing racists.... They are simply "conservative religious right wingers" just cause YOU say so.

BTW, "pro defense"??? Who the fuck is "anti defense" besides bed wetting liberals? During WW1 and WW2 the Republican Party was isolationist. Were they "anti-defense"? Or did they merely oppose the democrook war monger presidents, one of whom was the governor of NY? You're so absorbed in protecting your "party" and your left wing from the truth you can's see past the tree for the road.
You crash everytime and you'll blame the maker of the windshield.

Last edited:
The Aryan Brotherhood isn't really a "White Supremacist" organization - it's a purely criminal organization.

They're a prison gang - prison gangs are almost entirely racially based - and their focus is on making profits from criminal enterprises, not racial supremacy. One of the founders of the AB is a Jew.

Regardless of their criminal activity, is or isn't the Aryan Brotherhood a White Supremacist group?

It would depend on what you defined a "White Supremacist" group.

If you define a group based on their rhetoric, the AB would qualify as a White Supremacist group.

If you define a group based on their actions, the AB would be more of a criminal organization than race-based one.

I would categorize the AB in with other prison gangs, rather than with groups like the Aryan Nations, or any other skinhead/neo-nazi group.

lmao....so because you've talked to hispanic people...that means you know what la raza means...

tff

Well, where do you get your "expertise" in what you think "la raza" means?

Oh boy here comes another liberal trying to strereotype every Republican in the South as racists. But what you don't realize PJ is that the Democrats introduced the idea of white supremacy during the Civil War. That's right, the KKK was founded by Democrats.

No, you need to read a book. In the middle sixties, the Conservatives fled the Democratic Party and swelled the ranks of the Republican Party because those racist fuckers couldn't stand the fact blacks joined the Democratic Party. And that's why Republicans of today are 90% white.

See, you learned something. Aren't you "glad"?

The failure is your pathetic education. But now I've rectified that.

tff

La Raza means just what Doc said it means.....but there are some Mexicans here in S.Cal of the more radical variety who take it pretty serious and believe it to the point that they think their shit dont stink and the lower Western US is still part of Mexico....98% of the Mexican population dont buy it though....many of the die hard Anti-Illegal crowd will never tell you that though........

Scrutiny is bad isn't it?
The freaking jihad major has been under "scrutiny" for almost four years. When the hell are they going to bring him to trial?

tff

La Raza means just what Doc said it means.....but there are some Mexicans here in S.Cal of the more radical variety who take it pretty serious and believe it to the point that they think their shit dont stink and the lower Western US is still part of Mexico....98% of the Mexican population dont buy it though....many of the die hard Anti-Illegal crowd will never tell you that though........

Overwhelmingly Hispanics don't buy into the crazy that the southwest is really Mexico.

Overwhelmingly, however, Hispanics will not allow the anti-illegal crowd to fuck with their relatives who are here illegally.

If we in the GOP do not grasp and adapt to that fact, the southwest will be democratic from Texas to California by 2024.

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Ku Klux Klan | PBS

Need I say more?

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Ku Klux Klan | PBS

Need I say more?

And pray tell what party would those "Democrats" be in today? If you've say they would be in the party to nominate and elect the first black president you would be wrong.

Forum List

Back