White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
Huh. A white supremacist on Fox says there's no white supremacy problem! Gee, what a surprise...

We return now to regular Fox News programming of Blacks Behaving Badly. Followed by eight hours of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Cue doom music!

What? You are calling Tucker Carlson a white supremacist? I swear you leftist need a brain transplant. Just because someone doesn't buy into all your ideas does not make them racist or a white supremacist. That is just plain ignorant.

Carlson is a white supremacist. That is the only explanation for his idiotic statement. White supremacists are a major threat to this country. Carlson should be fired.

It's always been a hoax.

So how many people did the hoax kill in El Paso?.....was it 22?

What white supremacist group did the El Paso shooter officially belong to?
(I still have not gotten an accurate and specific answer to this.)

He was doing trump's bidding....He was addressing the "invasion." Voters will remember every time the orange idiot says that word....
Trump is right. We do have an invasion by these third world brown criminals. There's no other words for it.

There is no invasion. Using the same words as white supremacists. You are the third world infestation that this country suffers from.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”
Huh. A white supremacist on Fox says there's no white supremacy problem! Gee, what a surprise...

We return now to regular Fox News programming of Blacks Behaving Badly. Followed by eight hours of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Cue doom music!

What? You are calling Tucker Carlson a white supremacist? I swear you leftist need a brain transplant. Just because someone doesn't buy into all your ideas does not make them racist or a white supremacist. That is just plain ignorant.

Carlson is a white supremacist. That is the only explanation for his idiotic statement. White supremacists are a major threat to this country. Carlson should be fired.
Yes and people like make america white again and Carlson should be flogged

what metric is used to determine how dangerous a group is?
Body count?

If we go with body count Muslim extremist are 10 times more dangerous then white supremacist but we don't see you liberals our your lap dog media go into hysterics over Muslim extremist

White supremacist attacks are a greater menace than Islamic terrorism. The Washington Times admitted that in 2015. White supremacists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists in the US. since 9/11.

More crutches for libs to prop themselves upon but the crutches always snap just like mueller did

Last edited:
More crutches for libs to prop themselves upon but they always snap just like mueller did

In their attempt to shame Trump voters, all this means is that the polls will even be more unreliable in 2020 than in 2016!
Keep America Great - Trump 2020.
Secret Trump voters will do their job!!!

Libs must weave never ending emotional fantasies to keep themselves going. They have no fact based positives to work from so we hear about Russians(Hillary’s it turns out), Kavanaugh, children in cages (Obama’s actually) and the latest White Supremicists bullshit.

Yeah, no white supremacy dude from Allen Texas would ever drive 9.5 hours to a predominately hispanic city to rampage murder....

Gotcha

Democrats have fucked themselves for 2020 4 ways to Sunday when this all shakes out.

Cue doom music!

You really are stupid, Carlson is the ONLY FOX personality with a head on his shoulders.He IS "fair and balanced".
God grow up.

Cue doom music!

You really are stupid, Carlson is the ONLY FOX personality with a head on his shoulders.He IS "fair and balanced".
God grow up.
We ventured out into the world and grew up but libbies choose to remain in the safe space sanctuary of childhood emotions.

what metric is used to determine how dangerous a group is?
Body count?

If we go with body count Muslim extremist are 10 times more dangerous then white supremacist but we don't see you liberals our your lap dog media go into hysterics over Muslim extremist

White supremacist attacks are a greater menace than Islamic terrorism. The Washington Times admitted that in 2015. White supremacists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists in the US. since 9/11.
Democrat supremacists are a bigger threat to civilized law abiding citizens.

Cue doom music!

Carson is a true patriot. He just happens to be White and loves his country, like any Nationalist would.

Lol! 8 acts in 27 years. Just type white supremacist terrorism in a search engine and learn the truth.
I ASKED YOU, IM2, not the search engine. I listed 8 black supremacist terrorists. I could even show their pictures too. And I challenged you to do the same with white supremacist terrorist acts. And you punked out.

Many...but the one that trump lives to use us "invasion." The shooter saw himself defending the borders....just as trump ordered...
1. I use the word "invasion" every day. So do thousands of others. That's exactly what it is. No reason to not call it that.

2. No, NOT "just as trump ordered". Trump did not order anyone to conduct a mass shooting.

Tucker Carlson who began this bit of bullshit...is "taking a vacation"

Many...but the one that trump lives to use us "invasion." The shooter saw himself defending the borders....just as trump ordered...
1. I use the word "invasion" every day. So do thousands of others. That's exactly what it is. No reason to not call it that.

2. No, NOT "just as trump ordered". Trump did not order anyone to conduct a mass shooting.
How do you respond to an invasion?

Oh yea...you kill people

Forum List

Back