White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

That is such bullshit and you know it. What I really can’t stand about you Trumptards is your pathetic denial of anything done wrong by your side. Instead of simply saying “The El Paso shooter was inspired by Trump, but I am not a killer like he is”, you make up some bullshit on the spot about healthcare policy.
Trump did not inspire anybody to go out an do a mass shooting. All this implausible, idiot talk, designed to disparage Trump, is getting you guys distanced from the American people who look at you like a bunch of escapees from a mental institution.
No what inspired him is you and retarded ilk’s message of hatred. By the way, can I interest you in a DNA test?

See post 166 in this thread idiot
:puhleeze: HA HA. You call that a list ? The El Paso shooter doesn't count. We all know that one. "The guy" ? WHAT guy ? Does he have a name ? The only one I see as a legitimate example is the "black church shooter",and you didn't even get his name either (Dylan Roof)

Just so you don't post another laughingstock like this again, >>>

THIS IS A LIST >>>

1. Colin Ferguson -
th
opened fire on a crowded Long Island Rail Road train in 1993, killing six people and injuring 19. His lawyers used the "black rage" defense, claiming that Ferguson had been driven to insanity because of racism, and could not be held responsible for his crimes.

2. Omar S. Thornton -
th
in 2010, disciplined for stealing inventory. After signing a resignation agreement, Thornton opened fire, killing 8 people, before turning the gun on himself.

3. Maurice Clemmons -
t_140x140
shot and killed four police officers in Parkland, Wash.

4. John Allen Muhammad -
th
better known as the "D.C. sniper," was the mastermind of the 2003 Beltway sniper attacks. He killed 17 people, and wounded 7 more.

5. Nathan Dunlap -
th
shot and killed four people in a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in 1993.

6. Lee Boyd Malvo -
th
Accomplise to John Allen Muhammad, he engaged in over a dozen cold-blooded shootings, and confessed to a plan to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." They killed 3 times that many.

7. Christopher Dorner -
th
in February 2013, Dorner killed four people, including three police officers, and left three injured.

8. Aaron Alexis -
th
2013 killer of the Washington Navy Yard shooting massacre. He incurred 15 casualties, killing 12 of them. Here a photo of him during his bloody rampage, from a CCTV camera >>>

you have a long way to go to reach the over 3,000 that's been mass murdered by Muslim extremist in the last 20 years
No one is denying Muslim extremism isn’t a thing. The point is, when it comes to domestic, homegrown terror, white supremacy is the real threat.

Crazy people, are a real threat. Do you really see white supremacy taking over this country? Really? How many people are part of the "white supremacy" party? How many politicians are they running? How many elected offices do they hold? Zero.

From what I see, white supremacy violence is being condemned on all sides. I haven't seen a single politician, or pundit, or grass roots support for it anywhere.

We need more law enforcement. We need more people respecting police officers, and supporting their work.

The irony is, you people on the left-wing have been the ones to tearing down law enforcement, and openly supporting reducing the prison population, which means releasing criminals and allowing more crime.

Then you get more crime, and now you want to freak out about it. That makes no sense.

The right-wing has always been the party of standing for the rule of law, and enforcing the law.

If there is a real danger to the country, it would be violence actually protected and promoted by government, and that would be Antifa. If you doubt that, then just explain the difference in news coverage between Dayton and El Passo.

We need police officers who respect the law. We have seen too many cases of police officers who abuse their authority and shoot unarmed citizens. Yet they are rarely if ever held accountable. Republicans support this. Until officers are held accountable, it is hard to respect officers.

Antifa is not a danger. White supremacists are the ones who have killed people. A mosque in Australia. A Jewish center in Pittsburgh. A Walmart in El Paso. The reason for the differing coverage. There was no evidence of a political agenda. The FBI is treating El Paso as a terrorism act. They have not said that about Dayton.
The ElPaso shooter was inspired by Democrats wanting to give Illegals free health insurance, not Trump. In essence, if Demoncrats were proAmerica and put it's natural born Citizens first, this shooting would have never happened.
That is such bullshit and you know it. What I really can’t stand about you Trumptards is your pathetic denial of anything done wrong by your side. Instead of simply saying “The El Paso shooter was inspired by Trump, but I am not a killer like he is”, you make up some bullshit on the spot about healthcare policy.
Nope! As usual White MAGA Man is right. The Democrat debate sent him over the edge when they agreed to free health care for illegals.

FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals -- Not Trump! -- That Triggered His Mass Shooting

See post 166 in this thread idiot
:puhleeze: HA HA. You call that a list ? The El Paso shooter doesn't count. We all know that one. "The guy" ? WHAT guy ? Does he have a name ? The only one I see as a legitimate example is the "black church shooter",and you didn't even get his name either (Dylan Roof)

Just so you don't post another laughingstock like this again, >>>

THIS IS A LIST >>>

1. Colin Ferguson -
th
opened fire on a crowded Long Island Rail Road train in 1993, killing six people and injuring 19. His lawyers used the "black rage" defense, claiming that Ferguson had been driven to insanity because of racism, and could not be held responsible for his crimes.

2. Omar S. Thornton -
th
in 2010, disciplined for stealing inventory. After signing a resignation agreement, Thornton opened fire, killing 8 people, before turning the gun on himself.

3. Maurice Clemmons -
t_140x140
shot and killed four police officers in Parkland, Wash.

4. John Allen Muhammad -
th
better known as the "D.C. sniper," was the mastermind of the 2003 Beltway sniper attacks. He killed 17 people, and wounded 7 more.

5. Nathan Dunlap -
th
shot and killed four people in a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in 1993.

6. Lee Boyd Malvo -
th
Accomplise to John Allen Muhammad, he engaged in over a dozen cold-blooded shootings, and confessed to a plan to kill six white people in order to "terrorize the nation." They killed 3 times that many.

7. Christopher Dorner -
th
in February 2013, Dorner killed four people, including three police officers, and left three injured.

8. Aaron Alexis -
th
2013 killer of the Washington Navy Yard shooting massacre. He incurred 15 casualties, killing 12 of them. Here a photo of him during his bloody rampage, from a CCTV camera >>>

lol oh my god. You’re so pitiful. You cherry pick a list of black guys doing crimes and expect that to undo the obvious truth that white supremacy has been involved, STATISTICALLY, more often than any other ideology in the last few years for hate crimes. Tell me, what is the reason MOST mass shooters are white?

Just admit when you’re beat.

No one is denying Muslim extremism isn’t a thing. The point is, when it comes to domestic, homegrown terror, white supremacy is the real threat.

Crazy people, are a real threat. Do you really see white supremacy taking over this country? Really? How many people are part of the "white supremacy" party? How many politicians are they running? How many elected offices do they hold? Zero.

From what I see, white supremacy violence is being condemned on all sides. I haven't seen a single politician, or pundit, or grass roots support for it anywhere.

We need more law enforcement. We need more people respecting police officers, and supporting their work.

The irony is, you people on the left-wing have been the ones to tearing down law enforcement, and openly supporting reducing the prison population, which means releasing criminals and allowing more crime.

Then you get more crime, and now you want to freak out about it. That makes no sense.

The right-wing has always been the party of standing for the rule of law, and enforcing the law.

If there is a real danger to the country, it would be violence actually protected and promoted by government, and that would be Antifa. If you doubt that, then just explain the difference in news coverage between Dayton and El Passo.

We need police officers who respect the law. We have seen too many cases of police officers who abuse their authority and shoot unarmed citizens. Yet they are rarely if ever held accountable. Republicans support this. Until officers are held accountable, it is hard to respect officers.

Antifa is not a danger. White supremacists are the ones who have killed people. A mosque in Australia. A Jewish center in Pittsburgh. A Walmart in El Paso. The reason for the differing coverage. There was no evidence of a political agenda. The FBI is treating El Paso as a terrorism act. They have not said that about Dayton.
The ElPaso shooter was inspired by Democrats wanting to give Illegals free health insurance, not Trump. In essence, if Demoncrats were proAmerica and put it's natural born Citizens first, this shooting would have never happened.
Nope! As usual White MAGA Man is right. The Democrat debate sent him over the edge when they agreed to free health care for illegals.

FBI Insider: El Paso Shooter Told Officials It was the Democrat Debate on Free Healthcare to Illegals -- Not Trump! -- That Triggered His Mass Shooting
Hey moron, this guy deliberately attacked Mexicans and cited Trump has his reason for doing it. Don’t you realize how retarded it would be to be solely inspired by a goddamn debate this early in the political season? This moron would have carried about this mass shooting regardless of how this debate went. My god you people are stupid.

Egad! Another example of liberal cluelessness when it come to cops and law enforcement and guns. The liberals running the US MISeducation system are clueless, they teach nothing of this, and then libs like BB run around information-deprived, not knowing how much they don't know.

EARTH TO BB: It is not necessarily improper to shoot an unarmed man. In cases like Terrance Crutcher, Philando Castille, and Laquan McDonald, they all reached into a pocket or car window. You do that (make your hands not visible) when in confrontation with a cop, and YOU GET SHOT. Period. Your clueless libbie teachers may not have taught you that, but you better know it or else, in confrontation with a cop, you could quickly be DEAD.

Reaching into a pocket or car can produce a gun and the office could be dead in less than a second. To defend himself, he has no alternative but to shoot the suspect, which is standard police procedure, taught in every police academy in America.

It is also proper to shoot a suspect in the back (armed or unarmed), who is running away in an attempt to escape. This is codified in the Fleeing Felon Rule, designed to prevent felony suspects from escaping who pose a treat to the community, that they would escape into.

Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia

Lol! 8 acts in 27 years. Just type white supremacist terrorism in a search engine and learn the truth.
FOOL! I listed 8 acts. I didn't say they were the ONLY 8 acts. And there have been dozens of acts of Islamic terrorism in recent years.

How about if YOU list some of these acts of white supremacist terrorism, that you blabber about ? I've been asking for that for 3 days now, and only one guy came foward, and he muffed it.

No what inspired him is you and retarded ilk’s message of hatred. By the way, can I interest you in a DNA test?
WHAT message of hatred ? The one Democrats contrived ? There is no message of hatred.

DNA test for what ?

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

One question

Would native Americans have been better off without the white dominance ?

What is going on is total lies and total lies about history

The white race has saved humanity from the misery of the Stone Age

And thru them and their inventions the earths population will be saved from a future asteroid that will come one day again that destroyed the dinasoars !

Hey moron, this guy deliberately attacked Mexicans and cited Trump has his reason for doing it. Don’t you realize how retarded it would be to be solely inspired by a goddamn debate this early in the political season? This moron would have carried about this mass shooting regardless of how this debate went. My god you people are stupid.
You got a quote (on video) showing him saying Trump was his reason for doing it ?

If so, Lets see it. Otherwise, :anj_stfu:

Crusius ended the manifesto by saying he expected to be killed in the attack he would allegedly carry out on Saturday. As it turned out, the shooter was not, and he is now behind bars, charged with killing 22 people and wounding 26 others. He said his actions would be misunderstood as being tied to Trump.

"My ideology has not changed for several years," Crusius wrote. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [am] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."

That was the only time Trump appeared in the manifesto, and it appears clear that Crusius borrowed his "fake news" characterization of the news media from the president. But that is not what Trump's critics have charged. They have charged that Trump inspired Crusius to kill. They have charged it so often in the last few days that it has hardened into a general perception that Crusius was inspired by the president. But read the manifesto. It's just not there.

*The word "invasion" has been used in connection with illegal immigration since long before the president ran for office. In the 1990s, for example, the state of California unsuccessfully sued the federal government, claiming the government did not protect states from an "invasion" of illegal immigrants. In 2010, the state of Arizona also unsuccessfully challenged the federal government over a similar "invasion." The word was also used, well before Trump, in general commentary, usually by those who sought to restrict immigration levels into the United States. And more generally, too: Bobby Jindal, the son of immigrants and governor of Louisiana who ended his 2016 presidential campaign with a bitter attack on Trump, used to say that "immigration without assimilation is invasion."

Hey moron, this guy deliberately attacked Mexicans and cited Trump has his reason for doing it..
Nope! Once again the proud patriotic White MAGA Man is correct again. Trump was not his reason for doing it. He admits he had already had this ideology several years before Trump became president. Read the last part of the manifesto:

Has anyone actually read the El Paso manifesto?

You got a quote (on video) showing him saying Trump was his reason for doing it ?

If so, Lets see it. Otherwise, :anj_stfu:
Okay so just so we are clear, you are saying that Trump and white supremacy had nothing to do with this and the SOLE reason he did this was what candidates said at a goddamn debate? Don’t you realize how retarded you sound?

Crusius ended the manifesto by saying he expected to be killed in the attack he would allegedly carry out on Saturday. As it turned out, the shooter was not, and he is now behind bars, charged with killing 22 people and wounding 26 others. He said his actions would be misunderstood as being tied to Trump.

"My ideology has not changed for several years," Crusius wrote. "My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I [am] putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump's rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that."

That was the only time Trump appeared in the manifesto, and it appears clear that Crusius borrowed his "fake news" characterization of the news media from the president. But that is not what Trump's critics have charged. They have charged that Trump inspired Crusius to kill. They have charged it so often in the last few days that it has hardened into a general perception that Crusius was inspired by the president. But read the manifesto. It's just not there.

*The word "invasion" has been used in connection with illegal immigration since long before the president ran for office. In the 1990s, for example, the state of California unsuccessfully sued the federal government, claiming the government did not protect states from an "invasion" of illegal immigrants. In 2010, the state of Arizona also unsuccessfully challenged the federal government over a similar "invasion." The word was also used, well before Trump, in general commentary, usually by those who sought to restrict immigration levels into the United States. And more generally, too: Bobby Jindal, the son of immigrants and governor of Louisiana who ended his 2016 presidential campaign with a bitter attack on Trump, used to say that "immigration without assimilation is invasion."

Hey moron, this guy deliberately attacked Mexicans and cited Trump has his reason for doing it..
Nope! Once again the proud patriotic White MAGA Man is correct again. Trump was not his reason for doing it. He admits he had already had this ideology several years before Trump became president. Read the last part of the manifesto:

Has anyone actually read the El Paso manifesto?
Oh gee that’s convenient. He was racist before Trump. Yeah no shit he was, but because he is part of the long list of RW hate crimes committed since 2018, it’s obvious that Trump’s rhetoric drove him to pull the trigger.

lol oh my god. You’re so pitiful. You cherry pick a list of black guys doing crimes and expect that to undo the obvious truth that white supremacy has been involved, STATISTICALLY, more often than any other ideology in the last few years for hate crimes. Tell me, what is the reason MOST mass shooters are white?

HA HA HA. What I will admit to, is that I just BEAT YOUR ASS BLACK & BLUE. I challenged you, and you tried to post a list that was a laughingstock. You tried to meet the challenge, and YOU MUFFED IT.

HA HA HA. What I will admit to, is that I just BEAT YOUR ASS BLACK & BLUE. I challenged you, and you tried to post a list that was a laughingstock. You tried to meet the challenge, and YOU MUFFED IT.
Lol dude you and I both know you failed this thread miserably.

Oh gee that’s convenient. He was racist before Trump. Yeah no shit he was, but because he is part of the long list of RW hate crimes committed since 2018, it’s obvious that Trump’s rhetoric drove him to pull the trigger.
WHAT "long list of RW hate crimes committed since 2018" ? I challenged you to post that, and you couldn't so it. Now you have the nerve, after that, to claim there's a long list ? Sheeesh!

You're a JOKE.

th

Lol dude you and I both know you failed this thread miserably.

Lol dude you and I both know you failed this thread miserably. And so does anybody who saw your pathetic excuse for a "list" of white supremacist terrorist acts. You got schooled and owned, and you know it.

And YOU STILL HAVEN'T PRODUCED ANY LIST. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back