White Supremacy Is A Hoax. It's A Lie. It's Not A Big Problem

Lol you pretending I didn’t provide proof both statistical and through a list of offenses of my claim doesn’t change anything. You know you’ve been beat.
You think just saying that makes it happen ? You need to see a doctor. :rolleyes:

And I'm still waiting for you to post a list. I'm not distracted from that.

Sure that’s easy “Mexico is sending rapists”
Not as easy as you mistakenly think. That's not a message of hatred. Mexico has not been sending their best, and relative to the US, Mexican men ARE RAPISTS and SEXUAL ASSAULTERS. And worse yet, they are also amazingly commonly child rapists too, and even within their own family, and even supported by the family.

Why do you think buses in Mexico City are segregated by sex ? That's easy. Because Mexican men can't keep their hands off Mexican women, that's why.

Show me one city in the US where buses, or any form of public transportation is segregated by sex. Yes, Mexicans are rapists, in a general sense. Trump, as usual, was right, distorted by the left wing media, and swallowed whole by their liberal, gullible, oblivious viewers.

Donald Trump: <i>Still</i> Right About Mexican Rapists | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Dude why are you denying what I actually posted? I even held your hand and told you what post number it was. Man you’re a pussy.
HA HA. Stop pretending. I already shot down you 1/8 baked flimsy excuse for a post. No names , no sources, nothing but you blabbering. You need to learn what it takes to post in a forum like this. :rolleyes:

On video? Please. The text evidence is abundant he worshipped Trump like a little bitch. You moving the goal posts to “video” doesn’t do jack shit. It’s also really funny to me because when we started this debate your standard of evidence was “link”, then “list” and now it’s “video”. God you’re pathetic lol.
I moved nothing. I've been in this forum for 6 years, and my standard of evidence has always been video. The link asked for was to a video. This isn't 1819.

So now we know you don't have a video of the shooter saying Trump was his reason for doing it. Thus, with no real evidence to present, I'll guess, you just made the whole thing up.

And "worshiping Trump" (whatever that means) isn't the same as saying Trump was his reason for doing it, and you can't get away with passing it off as that.

Lol you pretending I didn’t provide proof both statistical and through a list of offenses of my claim doesn’t change anything. You know you’ve been beat.
You think just saying that makes it happen ? You need to see a doctor. :rolleyes:

Lol you are just hysterical. I gave you a list and you’re pretending I didn’t. Are you like 8 years old?

Lol you are just hysterical. I gave you a list and you’re pretending I didn’t. Are you like 8 years old?
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

On video? Please. The text evidence is abundant he worshipped Trump like a little bitch. You moving the goal posts to “video” doesn’t do jack shit. It’s also really funny to me because when we started this debate your standard of evidence was “link”, then “list” and now it’s “video”. God you’re pathetic lol.
I moved nothing. I've been in this forum for 6 years, and my standard of evidence has always been video. The link asked for was to a video. This isn't 1819.

So now we know you don't have a video of the shooter saying Trump was his reason for doing it. Thus, with no real evidence to present, I'll guess, you just made the whole thing up.

And "worshiping Trump" (whatever that means) isn't the same as saying Trump was his reason for doing it, and you can't get away with passing it off as that.
You are so full of shit. You and I both know this guy didn’t watch the Democratic debate and go “shit now I need to kill people.” He would have done it either way. You taking any responsibility away from Trump and his rhetoric just makes you look fucking stupid. Again, this was a goddamn debate for the summer of 2019. Obviously that by itself wouldn’t be enough for him to do this shit especially since his hate crime was part of the long LIST of examples I gave you earlier in this thread along with a link that showed proved that ALL hate crimes in 2018 were done by rightwing extremists.

You are so full of shit. You and I both know this guy didn’t watch the Democratic debate and go “shit now I need to kill people.” He would have done it either way. You taking any responsibility away from Trump and his rhetoric just makes you look fucking stupid. Again, this was a goddamn debate for the summer of 2019. Obviously that by itself wouldn’t be enough for him to do this shit especially since his hate crime was part of the long LIST of examples I gave you earlier in this thread along with a link that showed proved that ALL hate crimes in 2018 were done by rightwing extremists.

I am sure all of these people are white right wingers... lol

Shut the fuck up you fucking moron

See what you’re too stupid to understand is that the link I gave was about political extremism. All of these people didn’t commit these these crimes for POLITICAL reasons you moron.

Lol you are so stupid. The topic is about political extremism you retard.

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Tucker Carlson Claims There's No White Supremacy Problem: 'This Is A Hoax'

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

The racist left is engaged in a civil war to destroy the Constitution of the United States. The racist hatred of whites is designed to tear the nation apart.

Lol
Can’t get any more extremist than political correctness, you fucking retard

Not as easy as you mistakenly think. That's not a message of hatred. Mexico has not been sending their best, and relative to the US, Mexican men ARE RAPISTS and SEXUAL ASSAULTERS. And worse yet, they are also amazingly commonly child rapists too, and even within their own family, and even supported by the family.

Why do you think buses in Mexico City are segregated by sex ? That's easy. Because Mexican men can't keep their hands off Mexican women, that's why.

Show me one city in the US where buses, or any form of public transportation is segregated by sex. Yes, Mexicans are rapists, in a general sense. Trump, as usual, was right, distorted by the left wing media, and swallowed whole by their liberal, gullible, oblivious viewers.

Why would the Mexico government deliberately send rapists to the US? Not only is there no evidence they have, but it doesn’t make any goddamn sense that they would. Trump just says some dumb shit and your retarded ass just accepts it as facts. The real truth is that it is statistically rare for illegal immigrants to commit separate crimes. Why? Because any crime woild expose their status of being illegal. Duh.

Why would the Mexico government deliberately send rapists to the US? Not only is there no evidence they have, but it doesn’t make any goddamn sense that they would. Trump just says some dumb shit and your retarded ass just accepts it as facts. The real truth is that it is statistically rare for illegal immigrants to commit separate crimes. Why? Because any crime woild expose their status of being illegal. Duh.
Lol
Illegal aliens are dog shit, The first act they commit in this country is illegal. fact

Lol
This is how retarded you sound “oh a black guy committed a mass shooting. He’s a political extremist by default!”

Lol
This is how retarded you sound “oh a black guy committed a mass shooting. He’s a political extremist by default!”
lol
Yes, political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Lol
Illegal aliens are dog shit, The first act they commit in this country is illegal. fact
Have you ever committed a crime in your life? The answer is yes so you’re a hypocrite.

Lol
lol
Yes, political correctness makes people fucking retarded
No, all that is happening here is that you are making yourself look retarded.

Lol
Have you ever committed a crime in your life? The answer is yes so you’re a hypocrite.
lol
I have an right to be here in this country... Illegal aliens have no right to be in this country whatsoever.

You need to gain some common sense somehow

This is one reason I like Tucker Carlson. He tells the truth and the left are going insane over his comments today.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Tuesday claimed there is no white supremacy problem in the United States and that the very notion of one is a hoax created by the media and the left.

“The whole thing is a lie...It’s actually not a real problem in America.”

He added:“This is a hoax, just like the Russia hoax. It’s a conspiracy theory used to divide the country and keep a hold on power. That’s exactly what’s going on.”

Yet they keep killing people.

White Supremacists? When's the last time they laid claim to a murder?

When Michael McConner shanked Sugar Brown in Cell block D in San Quentin?

80% of white supremacists are prison gangs that will never see the outside.

They comprise a very, very negligible part of the population in this day and age.

My grandma about killed 3 Klansmen, they've been losing support steadily since back then..that was the 20s.

Forum List

Back