🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White teen in BMW hits three cars, assaults cop in Pennsylvania and doesn’t get shot

A small white girl kicking officers in the shins is a miniscule threat compared to a charging 300lb negro who just committed strong armed robbery and battered a cop while on high drugs. ...... :cool:

Do 300lb "negros" make you nervous?
Only the criminal ones high on drugs and charging towards me like an enraged water buffalo.

What about you?? ..... :cool:

You bigots, always with the animal comparisons -- "like an enraged water buffalo"...

You're just as tribal as the underclass people you feel so much hate towards.

You bigots, with or without your sheets still all look like a flock of scare sheep, bunching up and making noise.

Lol, after reading some of your posts today, I'd say someone's got themselves a severe case of PMS.

White teen in BMW hits three cars, assaults cop in Pennsylvania and doesn’t get shot

Sarah-Culhane-via-Amherst-dot-EDU-615x345.png

And a ginger to boot.

Interesting but not surprising.....That's Bucks County for ya'.

I was in Philadelphia on Sunday. A friend of mine was talking about how his white, 16-year-old son and friends were driving in the Cheltenham area recently and were stopped by police. The police discovered a small amount of marijuana and the boys were just cruising around with no destination, but the cops let them go anyway.

So I said, "Well, just think, if it had been a car full of black teenage boys they'd all be in jail now..."

There was no further comment by my friend.

A small white girl kicking officers in the shins is a miniscule threat compared to a charging 300lb negro who just committed strong armed robbery and battered a cop while on high drugs. ...... :cool:

Only the criminal ones high on drugs and charging towards me like an enraged water buffalo.

You bigots, always with the animal comparisons -- "like an enraged water buffalo"...

You bigots, with or without your sheets still all look like a flock of scare sheep, bunching up and making noise.

Lol, after reading some of your posts today, I'd say someone's got themselves a severe case of PMS.

I bet Ray Rice said something like that to his wife before he decked her. Welcome to his club, clown.

Except he wasn't 300 pounds, no witnesses have said he was charging the police officer, he wasn't charged with strong armed robbery and there is no indication at this point that the officer was "battered".

Had enough?

Wait wasnt he 350 lbs 6 ft 11 and had just picked up a vehicle and threw it at the officers while slapping a white baby? /sarcasm

He was really like a ton, green and yelling "Hulk Smash!".

No, no, no.....He hit Darrell Wilson in the head with a giant bag of Skittles.

So were you armed and did you just shoot him from 30 feet away like Darren Wilson did?

^^^^ righteous indignation ^^^^

And funny as hell!

Give it a rest. Is a new thread going to be created for every criminal act a white person or black person commits? These forums would be flooded in about two minutes.

A 19-year-old former high school field hockey star plowed her BMW into three cars, left the scene of the accidents and kicked a police officer in the head before being apprehended in Bensalem, Pennsylvania on Thursday morning.

According to WPVI Channel 6, Sarah Culhane from Princeton, New Jersey was arrested after 3 reported hit-and-run accidents and after she assaulted an officer who was trying to arrest her.

Bensalem police were called to the scene of an accident around 9:30 a.m. Thursday and arrived in time to see the blue BMW at fault in the crash take off from the scene. Police pursued the vehicle, but called off the pursuit to avoid a high speed chase.

And a ginger to boot.

Wow, I read the story in full on WPVI. If it had been a black teenage boy he would have been pursued and shot in his tracks. I live close to the area and know it, there would have been a massive manhunt after the first accident.

Give it a rest. Is a new thread going to be created for every criminal act a white person or black person commits? These forums would be flooded in about two minutes.

A 19-year-old former high school field hockey star plowed her BMW into three cars, left the scene of the accidents and kicked a police officer in the head before being apprehended in Bensalem, Pennsylvania on Thursday morning.

According to WPVI Channel 6, Sarah Culhane from Princeton, New Jersey was arrested after 3 reported hit-and-run accidents and after she assaulted an officer who was trying to arrest her.

Bensalem police were called to the scene of an accident around 9:30 a.m. Thursday and arrived in time to see the blue BMW at fault in the crash take off from the scene. Police pursued the vehicle, but called off the pursuit to avoid a high speed chase.

And a ginger to boot.

Wow, I read the story in full on WPVI. If it had been a black teenage boy he would have been pursued and shot in his tracks. I live close to the area and know it, there would have been a massive manhunt after the first accident.

Something tells me they just didn't see the level of threat the same way with a young red headed girl.
Maybe if a few thousand more red head girls would go out and commit some street crimes, they'd notch their reputation up a bit.

Except he wasn't 300 pounds, no witnesses have said he was charging the police officer, he wasn't charged with strong armed robbery and there is no indication at this point that the officer was "battered".

Had enough?

Wait wasnt he 350 lbs 6 ft 11 and had just picked up a vehicle and threw it at the officers while slapping a white baby? /sarcasm

He was really like a ton, green and yelling "Hulk Smash!".

No, no, no.....He hit Darrell Wilson in the head with a giant bag of Skittles.

made of nickle....Skittle Nickles!

And a ginger to boot.

Something tells me they just didn't see the level of threat the same way with a young red headed girl.
Maybe if a few thousand more red head girls would go out and commit some street crimes, they'd notch their reputation up a bit.

Yeah because while they were chasing the vehicle then getting kicked in the head they were googling red head crime stats

And a ginger to boot.

Something tells me you didn't even bother to read the article. She took out three cars in THREE separate crashes that SHE caused. Got it yet?

Another example of bigotry and hate, we must be divided, there must be racism, otherwise the democrats have no way to win elections.

The op sure shows the stupidity author, too easily manipulated by propagandists.

whatever, a black man who resembles Urkel would have experienced the same thing

And a ginger to boot.

Something tells me you didn't even bother to read the article. She took out three cars in THREE separate crashes that SHE caused. Got it yet?

She took out three cars while white tho..which is not as dangerous as Jay walking. Someone could get hurt Jaywalking

whatever, a black man who resembles Urkel would have experienced the same thing

Remember they arrested that Journalist who was breaking into his own house. The least threatening man ever and he was cuffed for going into his own house. They let him explain tho.... back at the precinct

So Sunni man is a bigot because he doesn't feel good towards a black guy running towards him?

Forum List

Back