🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White teen in BMW hits three cars, assaults cop in Pennsylvania and doesn’t get shot

A small white girl kicking officers in the shins is a miniscule threat compared to a charging 300lb negro who just committed strong armed robbery and battered a cop while on high drugs. ...... :cool:

Except he wasn't 300 pounds, no witnesses have said he was charging the police officer, he wasn't charged with strong armed robbery and there is no indication at this point that the officer was "battered".

Had enough?

Wait wasnt he 350 lbs 6 ft 11 and had just picked up a vehicle and threw it at the officers while slapping a white baby? /sarcasm
No, he wasn't that big but he was a big, violent and stupid thug who had just committed a strong-armed robbery. He wasn't charged for that because he was as dead as he was dumb.

A small white girl kicking officers in the shins is a miniscule threat compared to a charging 300lb negro who just committed strong armed robbery and battered a cop while on high drugs. ...... :cool:

Except he wasn't 300 pounds, no witnesses have said he was charging the police officer, he wasn't charged with strong armed robbery and there is no indication at this point that the officer was "battered".

Had enough?

Except none of that matters. In one case we have video evidence of a cop beating on a helpless and obviously subdued woman, in the other case we have basically no evidence of wrong doing by the cop.

I'm sure you understand this.

White teen in BMW hits three cars, assaults cop in Pennsylvania and doesn’t get shot

Sarah-Culhane-via-Amherst-dot-EDU-615x345.png

A 19-year-old former high school field hockey star plowed her BMW into three cars, left the scene of the accidents and kicked a police officer in the head before being apprehended in Bensalem, Pennsylvania on Thursday morning.

According to WPVI Channel 6, Sarah Culhane from Princeton, New Jersey was arrested after 3 reported hit-and-run accidents and after she assaulted an officer who was trying to arrest her.

Bensalem police were called to the scene of an accident around 9:30 a.m. Thursday and arrived in time to see the blue BMW at fault in the crash take off from the scene. Police pursued the vehicle, but called off the pursuit to avoid a high speed chase.

And a ginger to boot.

Yeah, she's pretty scary all right! What's amusing is that you seem to think shooting her would make up for the Michael Brown shooting. The absurdity in your view is quite honestly BREATHTAKING!

All you left wing nuts are going to get your butts hurt again like you did wuith the Zimmerman case, because you are jumping to conclusions before you even know the facts. Of course, just like in the Zimmerman case, you still refuse to admit you were wrong despite the overwhelming evidence that you were. Liberals are consistent (at least) in their stubborn ignorance.

This totally off topic but if you are ever in Bensalem Township be sure to visit Andalusia. It's an amazing place.

All you left wing nuts are going to get your butts hurt again like you did wuith the Zimmerman case, because you are jumping to conclusions before you even know the facts. Of course, just like in the Zimmerman case, you still refuse to admit you were wrong despite the overwhelming evidence that you were. Liberals are consistent (at least) in their stubborn ignorance.

I just said this in another thread on Ben Carson. I'm glad you did the typical hand wrining

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

Its basically a bullshit way to waste someones time...a delaying technique

This totally off topic but if you are ever in Bensalem Township be sure to visit Andalusia. It's an amazing place.

Is it safe for white people? Looks like the fuzz have it in for whitey....

It's Buck County. So yeah, It's pretty much safe for everyone. It is also a beautiful and historic land. Awesome fishing.

I just said this in another thread on Ben Carson. I'm glad you did the typical hand wrining

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

Maybe it's too difficult a concept for you to understand, but it's the mature and civilized way to act. I guess when you don't understand that you might try to explain it as a delaying technique. Of course "delaying to what end" is never a question you would ever think to ask yourself.

You were wrong in that other thread and you are wrong here. Care to go for three?

Maybe it's too difficult a concept for you to understand, but it's the mature and civilized way to act. I guess when you don't understand that you might try to explain it as a delaying technique. Of course "delaying to what end" is never a question you would ever think to ask yourself.

You were wrong in that other thread and you are wrong here. Care to go for three?

You calling it mature and civilized doesnt affect me stupid. Delaying just to delay. Everyone makes judgements based on the information provided stupid. I dont need to know all the facts of your day or background to determine this argument you are making is stupid. It is stupid. I dont need to know all the facts about a vehicle and traffic stats to determine I shouldnt step in front of a speeding car.

You are wrong here, what facts should I wait for before making up my having an opinion?

Your answer: IDK

Is it safe for white people? Looks like the fuzz have it in for whitey....

It's Buck County. So yeah, It's pretty much safe for everyone. It is also a beautiful and historic land. Awesome fishing.

I was kidding...

I know. Any chance I can talk up Bucks County I'll take it. :lol:

You calling it mature and civilized doesnt affect me stupid. Delaying just to delay. Everyone makes judgements based on the information provided stupid. I dont need to know all the facts of your day or background to determine this argument you are making is stupid. It is stupid. I dont need to know all the facts about a vehicle and traffic stats to determine I shouldnt step in front of a speeding car.

You are wrong here, what facts should I wait for before making up my having an opinion?

Aaaaaaaannnnnddd, there it is! 3 for 3 in the stupid department. Congratulations. I always knew you could do it.

Aaaaaaaannnnnddd, there it is! 3 for 3 in the stupid department. Congratulations. I always knew you could do it.

Your concession is noted, Thanks for playing

What's the point? Does the radical left think the Police should have shot a white girl because she played field hockey?

Forum List

Back