White Teen Thugs Kill Police Officer

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
qZKrIgu.jpg

In a rich suburb of Orlando. Where are the parents?

Suspects in Windermere officer Robert German's shooting death left suicide notes | Local News - WESH Home

Sounds like this kid had a lot of issues. Pinned his mother to a wall with a table and had his face painted black while holding a axe over her head, threatening to kill her because she refused to sign divorce papers and did not want him to smoke dope?

Obviously, another issue where mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction was not treated properly. A shame a cop had to die because of issues with pot, alcohol and mental illness. I wonder if her family is right and he killed her too?

CaféAuLait;8825781 said:

Sounds like this kid had a lot of issues. Pinned his mother to a wall with a table and had his face painted black while holding a axe over her head, threatening to kill her because she refused to sign divorce papers and did not want him to smoke dope?

Obviously, another issue where mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction was not treated properly. A shame a cop had to die because of issues with pot, alcohol and mental illness. I wonder if her family is right and he killed her too?

I wonder where he got the gun. Were his parents more of those NRA responsible gun owners?

CaféAuLait;8825781 said:

I wonder where he got the gun. Were his parents more of those NRA responsible gun owners?

IDK, one would think if they had guns he would have chased his mom with a gun and not an axe... Can't tell you where the guns came from yet... I assume that information will be released later.

CaféAuLait;8825781 said:

Neocom alert! Neocom alert!

Criminals are using firearms to kill people AGAIN!

All law-abiding U.S. citizens surrender your firearms NOW. You must surrender and assimilate!

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back