Another absurd proposal from President Biden

Taking away this stupid idea of presidential immunity isn’t changing the legality of anything Trump did. It just makes someone accountable.

Taking away this stupid idea of presidential immunity isn’t changing the legality of anything Trump did. It just makes someone accountable.
After what the Supreme's decided, we need to codify it into law that Presidents are not immune from criminal prospecution.

But we need to set a bar. Lying about a blow job?

Just having top secret documents? It turned out they all had some classified documents in their possessions but Trump was HORDING top secret shit for nefarious reasons. So Trump ruined it for everyone. Now I think it should be a crime if you are caught with any unapproved top secret information.

1725369209031.png

What the fuck was Trump doing with all this stuff? Or what WAS he going to do with it? Sell it?

After what the Supreme's decided, we need to codify it into law that Presidents are not immune from criminal prospecution.

But we need to set a bar. Lying about a blow job?

Just having top secret documents? It turned out they all had some classified documents in their possessions but Trump was HORDING top secret shit for nefarious reasons. So Trump ruined it for everyone. Now I think it should be a crime if you are caught with any unapproved top secret information.

View attachment 1005708
What the fuck was Trump doing with all this stuff? Or what WAS he going to do with it? Sell it?
I don’t think he had any sinister plans for the documents. I think he was just so broken after getting beat by Biden, he kept some of the trappings of the presidency to feel like the big strong president a little.

They were emotional support documents.

I don’t think he had any sinister plans for the documents. I think he was just so broken after getting beat by Biden, he kept some of the trappings of the presidency to feel like the big strong president a little.

They were emotional support documents.

Could be. I remember Republicans went ape shit when Clinton took some top secret stuff with him on the way out. They claimed "he was selling it to China". I doubt that.

But I don't put it past Trump to try and profit off some of the stuff in those documents. I also don't put it past Bill Clinton. Or, slick willy.

Biden wants to propose a Constitutional amendment to “reverse” the SCOTUS decision on Presidential Immunity.

Just as we don’t believe in ex post facto laws, so too we don’t accept ex post facto Constitutional Amendments designed to impact just one individual.

Thankfully, it won’t matter. No such proposal to amend the Constitution is going to get enacted or passed or ratified, anyway.

In fact, even if it were to somehow get ratified, it would only impact future Presidents.
All Constitutional amendments are ex post facto. They’re adopted to solve a problem. Sheesh!

#LOWINFO

Forum List

Back