White Toddler Missing After Being Left With Mother's Black Boyfriend

black people help write the dem platfrom guys.

they don't get to help write the republican one huh.

how is it you claim the black people are fooling themselves?

Very sad, and very sad that you would use a missing toddler as a platform for your hatred of black people. I hope the child is found safely.
All I am doing is exposing the fact that blacks are feral criminalistic savages who are impulsive irrational thinkers.

People from all races kill children. Does Susan Smith ring a bell?

Or Andrea Yates drowned 5 of her children in June 2011.

Yup, I remember that one too. I also remember another one where a white mother beat her 3 children about the head with a rock. Two died, and one survived, IIRC. Apparently, she thought the "devil" was going to get them. :rolleyes-41: Crazy doesn't discriminate.
Is there some allegation that this black boyfriend is crazy?

yes there is

when its nothing but hate of everyone else like you your tiny brain

yes there is

when its nothing but hate of everyone else like you your tiny brain
Are you saying it's wrong to hate a type people who are murdering, robbing and raping people of your race everyday across the country?

Very sad, and very sad that you would use a missing toddler as a platform for your hatred of black people. I hope the child is found safely.
All I am doing is exposing the fact that blacks are feral criminalistic savages who are impulsive irrational thinkers.
My condolences on your friend who shot himself in New Orleans.
And who might that be?
Your bud.
Who?

Hatred is a prison. Break free if you can.

Pedophiles and violent persons who harm babies and toddlers out of anger come from every race.

Only someone who is truly imprisoned by hated would not know that.

You are sick and you need to educate yourself. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back