White van plows into barrier near White House Trump's secret service scramble to scene

You got that right, us Dems do not think tramp is fit for the oval office.

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

LMAO Well for an "unfit" POTUS he's doing a damned fine job.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.
The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.

Really by deregulating everything and giving huge tax cuts to businesses.

Everyone got a tax cut and giving one to businesses creates more business and jobs.

Dumbass.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.

National debt's the highest it's ever been and increasing faster than ever.

Guess you don't care about your grandchildren having to ultimately get stuck with the check

Enjoy

Oh and you think any POTUS will do something about the debt??

The last and only POTUS to clear the debt was Andrew Jackson and that was in the 1840's.

No one likes the debt or deficit but expecting the Govt. to control spending is just pissing up a rope.

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.
Obama's ISIS Caliphate is gone.

Obama's middle and lower class healthcare tax increase is gone.

The US Economy is out of the Obama anemia

US jobs are at record levels

US wages are finally growing.

Manufacturing Jobs that Obama sent overseas are coming back.

The US Government is no longer funding Iranian Terror support.

The US Executive Branch is no longer anti-Semitic.

Don't get much news, do you?

You got that right, us Dems do not think tramp is fit for the oval office.

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.

If anyone needs to explain it to you then you are to stupid to understand.

You really are an idiot.
Can't explain it, can you?

The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.
Barry who? Are you talking about Goldwater (he`s been dead for years) or Manilow or another Barry?

LMAO Surely you know Obama liked to be called Barry??

Where the hell have you been?? That's been known for decades.

You really should get out more. LOL
A lot of people lose the nicknames they had in their younger days and he no longer goes by the name Barry. Where the hell have you been? You really should get out more. Do your acquaintances still call you "Butch"?
More appropriately his name should be Barbara, the little transgendered faggot.
This is an obsession with you?

Barry who? Are you talking about Goldwater (he`s been dead for years) or Manilow or another Barry?

A lot of people lose the nicknames they had in their younger days and he no longer goes by the name Barry. Where the hell have you been? You really should get out more. Do your acquaintances still call you "Butch"?
No, it's you loons trying to normalize it.

So you need it explained to you as well??

I'm sure not going to bother. You can be an ass somewhere else.

So you need it explained to you as well??

I'm sure not going to bother. You can be an ass somewhere else.

I'm still waiting.

And you will continue to wait. Use that pea brain of yours and figure it out yourself.

Idiot.

I am still reeling from the civil war that was predicted last July. I stocked my canning cellar and armory for nothing. :mad:

Forum List

Back