White van plows into barrier near White House Trump's secret service scramble to scene

You got that right, us Dems do not think tramp is fit for the oval office.

Hard to believe anyone could care what you think.

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you abused the privilege.
Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

Even Graham and most republicans agreed with me, and now they are worried about re-election. I never changed my mind.

See my mind is not flighty.

Last edited:

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."

Even Graham and most republicans agreed with me, and now they are worried about re-election. I never changed my mind.

Isn't that when he was running for president against Trump?

He's singing different tune and stands with president.

There is nothing wrong with admitting being wrong. It's something you lefties are incapable of doing.

By the way, refresh my memory, did Trump colluded with Russia?

Isn't that when he was running for president against Trump?

He's singing different tune and stands with president.

There is nothing wrong with admitting being wrong. It's something you lefties are incapable of doing.

By the way, refresh my memory, did Trump colluded with Russia?

Only because he sees the tweets from the Don towards people that don't worship the ground he walks on.

LMAO Well for an "unfit" POTUS he's doing a damned fine job.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.
The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.

Really by deregulating everything and giving huge tax cuts to businesses.

UE is the lowest its been in 50 years. The economy is doing great and we have jobs all across the country.

Guess you don't like a prosperous America. Maybe you should move to Mexico which does have unfit people running it.

Enjoy.

Democrats want America to do more for other people than we do for ourselves....gives them a perverted sense of being morally superior.....that is why they hate Trump so much....he stands for America First!

Enjoy.
The economy has been on the upswing since 2010. Unlike Obama, trump walked into a good situation.

Sure and Trump has improved on things a lot. Barry left him a fair hand and both deserve credit for the economy.
Barry who? Are you talking about Goldwater (he`s been dead for years) or Manilow or another Barry?

hehheh

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.

If anyone needs to explain it to you then you are to stupid to understand.

You really are an idiot.

What the economy and now he is working on bankruptcy of the US. But that is he and Putin's plan.

You can't give Tramp credit for the economy, he inherited it.
Trump (Not Obama) Deserves Credit for the Booming Economy

Enjoy.

National debt's the highest it's ever been and increasing faster than ever.

Guess you don't care about your grandchildren having to ultimately get stuck with the check

Enjoy

Enjoy.

Guess you don't care about your grandchildren having to ultimately get stuck with the check

Enjoy

After China collapses we can just write it all off....anyhow as long as we have printing presses we will never go broke....you don't understand economics.

Enjoy.

Enjoy

After China collapses we can just write it all off....anyhow as long as we have printing presses we will never go broke....you don't understand economics.

Right, I don't know economics. I only have an MBA and work in the financial industry.

After China collapses we can just write it all off.
No you can't. Amd you're wrong about printing money, too. You clearly know leas than nothing about any of this material and should stop commenting.

What do you think has kept us going since Obama came in? He put the printing presses in high gear and Trump has left them there....no big deal.

The US aint some grocery store on the corner that lives or dies by how much they owe and how much they take in.

You as an old timer simply have no grasp of modern economics.

Horror of debt is particularly marked in the elderly, perhaps out of an ancient feeling that one should not meet one’s maker with a negative balance sheet.

Study up................How worried should we be about national debt?
and get back with us chump.

Last edited:

Enjoy.

What did he do a fine job at? Tell me I want to know. Even Graham agreed with me one time, now he loves Tramp, go figure.

Holy Fuk LopingPenis!!!!
Have you not paid any attention to the job #'s?

“In the case of governments boasting monetary sovereignty and debt denominated in its own currency, like the United States (but also Japan and the UK), it is technically impossible to fall into debt default.” Erwan Mahe, European asset allocation and options strategies adviser

“There is never a risk of default for a sovereign nation that issues its own free-floating currency and where its debts are denominated in that currency.” Mike Norman, Chief Economist for John Thomas Financial

“There is no inherent limit on federal expenses and therefore on federal spending…When the U.S. government decides to spend fiat money, it adds to its banking reserve system and when it taxes or borrows (issues Treasury securities) it drains reserves from its banking system. These reserve operations are done solely to maintain the target Federal Funds rate.” Monty Agarwal , managing partner and chief investment officer of MA Managed Futures Fund

"As the sole manufacturer of dollars, whose debt is denominated in dollars, the U.S. government can never become insolvent, i.e., unable to pay its bills. In this sense, the government is not dependent on credit markets to remain operational." Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis

“A sovereign government can always make payments as they come due by crediting bank accounts — something recognized by Chairman Ben Bernanke when he said the Fed spends by marking up the size of the reserve accounts of banks.” L. Randall Wray, Professor of Economicsat the University of Missouri-Kansas City and a Senior Scholar at the Levy Economics Institute

Thus President Trump was absolutely correct..................

HomeUSA News

US will never default on debt 'because you print the money' – Trump
Published time: 9 May, 2016 16:51Edited time: 9 May, 2016 19:59
Get short URL
5730b873c46188ce018b45fb.jpg

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump stated that, in the US, "you never have to default because you print the money."
Responding to questions over recent comments indicating that as president, he would renegotiate US national debt rather than pay creditors in full — which could spur a global financial shock — Trump said the notion that he would default on national debt is "crazy."

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government," Trump told CNN on Monday "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

Late last week, Trump said that as president, he would "borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal." He added, "And if the economy was good, it was good. So, therefore, you can't lose."

Last edited:
it is technically impossible to fall into debt default.”
Notice his use of "technically". That means that a country could, im theory, print unlimited amounts of fiat currency to maintain the interest. However, that would devalue the currency to the point that the entire country would go into a crisis and likely cease to exist. So that is simply not a relevant point.

"As the sole manufacturer of dollars, whose debt is denominated in dollars, the U.S. government can never become insolvent, i.e., unable to pay its bills. In this sense, the government is not dependent on credit markets to remain operational."

Police Officers injured the same day in Trump's Louisiana caravan. Amateur left wing anarchists or a serious terrorist probe?

it is technically impossible to fall into debt default.”
technicality, banality, informality, venality, personality, immortality blahblahblah

Bottom line....you do not get it.

Nothing I can do about that....I can lead a jackass to the water but I cannot make him drink.

Anyhow.......never-mind....hehheh

Keep hollering the sky is falling, the sky is falling. America is going to cease to exist etc.etc.etc.

politics-noncompliance-will_not_comply-henny_penny-chicken_licken-governments-psnn318_low.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back