🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White woman attacks black woman in Victoria Secret

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?
that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is
So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.
I did talk about the white woman though.

I literally said she's got a few screws loose and she's got no self-respect.

Why are you intentionally ignoring that? are you mentally ill as well as a race baiter?
Why is it the black woman doesn't just have some screws loose. She is called an animal, black bitch and a hundred other names.
As I said, I wanted it with the sound down - which you also ignored.

In fact, did you even read anything in my post?

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?
that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is
So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.

Why are you intentionally ignoring that? are you mentally ill as well as a race baiter?
Why is it the black woman doesn't just have some screws loose. She is called an animal, black bitch and a hundred other names.

Yes I read you heein and hawin.

Say hi to your governor, homie!

1626196452593.png

Yes I read you heein and hawin.
What actually do you want me to say? I already slaughtered her.

The things she's said in the video only makes what I said even more true - normal folk who don't have loose screws and self-respect don't make scenes like that in shops calling people names, using racist language and wanting to fight.

What more actually needs said?

Yet I'll go back to what I said earlier that you're race baiting because you've NEVER commented on random, black, unprovoked attacks on shop workers, white folk, old people or Asians in the videos that's been posted up on here recently which are in the dozens.

Why? I'm asking why are you a hypocrite? I've criticised the white woman in your video but you seem to expect more without giving anything out from your end in return.

View attachment 512240
I don't live in VA dumbass, so he isn't my Governor. Get a new line that BS has played out.

That's because you haven't wanted to. I have said arrest them and prosecute them unlike you folks who make excuses. Just like you just did talking about she has some screws loose, you don't use that weak ass excuse when they are black. Now run and tell that.
You will do anything to distract from the black people being shot to death on the streets because there are no white people pulling the triggers.

Georgia-Jackson-sons-murdered-Chicago-March-30-2017-ap-640x480.jpg

Sad

Let's see what the forum racist think about this one, Folks like Horseshitting, Tipsy, Turtle, Bullshit Filter.

dam...imagine being married to that?.....

I'm not really sure what's going on in that video.....but that is one looney woman....gotta be some kind of substance trip. Canadians are waaaaay beyond American citizens in the opiod/per capita problem... IT IS VERY BAD UP THERE. I would offer the offended party help if I was there...in fact I am surprised that somebody didn't do that through that entire video...it's weird but then again if you have ever visited Canada ( I have many times ) you would understand that.... well...they are kinda' weird.

JO

That's because you haven't wanted to. I have said arrest them and prosecute them unlike you folks who make excuses. Just like you just did talking about she has some screws loose, you don't use that weak ass excuse when they are black. Now run and tell that.
You will do anything to distract from the black people being shot to death on the streets because there are no white people pulling the triggers.

Sad
Right, but your racist ass didn't have a problem calling a black woman all types of vile names. Don't wanna say anything about this white woman do you.

Sad
Right, but your racist ass didn't have a problem calling a black woman all types of vile names. Don't wanna say anything about this white woman do you.
Again you are trying to make a childish argument in a store more important than the murders happening all around you all the time.

Why?

You do know that my photos can long outlast you

So you want to go for it?

1aDolores+Walker+Young+Victim+Chicago+Gun+Violence+J_WqSz-M63Ll.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Florida:

Two Spring Breakers are pictured roaming Miami streets hours after 'drugging, raping and robbing 24-year-old woman and leaving her to die in her hotel room'

• Christine Englehardt was found dead in the Albion Hotel on Thursday March 18
  • On Sunday March 21, Evoire Collier and Dorian Taylor were arrested
  • They have been charged with drugging and raping her; if toxicology reports prove she died from drugs, they will also be charged with her death
  • Police say the trio were filmed entering the Albion Hotel at 1am on March 18
  • Englehardt looked intoxicated and was being held up by the two men
  • Half an hour later, cops say they emerged from the hotel again
  • They were phographed by De'Asia Skillern on Ocean Drive the next day
  • The men were taken into custody on Sunday and have been charged

View attachment 512215

View attachment 512216

View attachment 512217

Of course, deepest sympathies to the young lady's family.

The article implies that she had earlier hooked up with the two young gentlemen before entering that hotel.

Maybe young ladies should be more careful before hooking up with young gentlemen.

Immediately reminded me of that story last year in New York City when a young lady went to a park at night to buy marijuana from some young gentlemen and was murdered by them.

Let's see what the forum racist think about this one, Folks like Horseshitting, Tipsy, Turtle, Bullshit Filter.

So what's the point of this post, to show the anomaly of a white woman going after a black instead of the other way around? Sounds to me like the black woman was laughing as she was recording and without a doubt, egging the white girl on.

But I wanted to find out more so I dug up the story. Apparently the black lady filed a complaint with the police department on their officers, and also filed a complaint against the mall for their security staff. Does anybody smell lawsuit coming?

Meanwhile, in Florida:

Two Spring Breakers are pictured roaming Miami streets hours after 'drugging, raping and robbing 24-year-old woman and leaving her to die in her hotel room'

• Christine Englehardt was found dead in the Albion Hotel on Thursday March 18
  • On Sunday March 21, Evoire Collier and Dorian Taylor were arrested
  • They have been charged with drugging and raping her; if toxicology reports prove she died from drugs, they will also be charged with her death
  • Police say the trio were filmed entering the Albion Hotel at 1am on March 18
  • Englehardt looked intoxicated and was being held up by the two men
  • Half an hour later, cops say they emerged from the hotel again
  • They were phographed by De'Asia Skillern on Ocean Drive the next day
  • The men were taken into custody on Sunday and have been charged

View attachment 512215

View attachment 512216

View attachment 512217

Of course, deepest sympathies to the young lady's family.

The article implies that she had earlier hooked up with the two young gentlemen before entering that hotel.

Maybe young ladies should be more careful before hooking up with young gentlemen.

Immediately reminded me of that story last year in New York City when a young lady went to a park at night to buy marijuana from some young gentlemen and was murdered by them.

"Hey, I think I will go flirt with those two Negroes over there, what could possibly go wrong?"

Wow.

That white chick was off the rails. When she started chasing the black woman around the store, I believe the black woman would've been justified is knocking the white girl out. From what I can tell, the black woman handled herself and the situation perfectly.

To the OP, I would say that it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. White people here on USMB post video after video of negroes losing their fuckin' minds, so you're gonna' show us all that, hey, tit-for-tat; whites do it, too.

The problem is that one really needs to go digging to find a white person doing this to a negro. Such video clips are like unicorns, while finding clips of negroes losin' there shit at white people is easy...
She would not have been justified to hit her....

That black woman had no reason to fear for her safety...she should have apologized and stopped filming the other woman like she was told to do..

That is the problem with darkies, they don't do what they are told

View attachment 512240
I don't live in VA dumbass, so he isn't my Governor. Get a new line that BS has played out.

That's right, you just defend him every chance you get.

LOL

Sad
Again you are trying to make a childish argument in a store more important than the murders happening all around you all the time.

Why?

You do know that my photos can long outlast you

So you want to go for it?

1aDolores+Walker+Young+Victim+Chicago+Gun+Violence+J_WqSz-M63Ll.jpg
First of all your racist ass doesn't care about a young black man being murdered. You just started a thread the other day of a young black man being shot in the head 64 times.

Why is it you don't want to speak on this white woman, when you had plenty to say about a black woman?

So what's the point of this post, to show the anomaly of a white woman going after a black instead of the other way around? Sounds to me like the black woman was laughing as she was recording and without a doubt, egging the white girl on.

So it was the black woman's fault that this white woman was acting...........not like a model citizen.
But I wanted to find out more so I dug up the story. Apparently the black lady filed a complaint with the police department on their officers, and also filed a complaint against the mall for their security staff. Does anybody smell lawsuit coming?

Had the black woman assaulted this white woman would she have been arrested? What would you called the black woman if she had acted in a manner as this white woman did?

Funny how you right wing, racist are tapping dancing around the issue when this white woman shows her ass, but you had plenty to say about the black woman the other day.

View attachment 512240

That's right, you just defend him every chance you get.

LOL
How am I defending him, by saying he is not my Governor.

Forum List

Back