🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White woman attacks black woman in Victoria Secret

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?
that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is
So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.

Say hi to your governor, homie!

View attachment 512240
I don't live in VA dumbass, so he isn't my Governor. Get a new line that BS has played out.

That's right, you just defend him every chance you get.

LOL
How am I defending him, by saying he is not my Governor.
Because you're a Democrat. He represents YOUR party therefore YOUR beliefs.

White woman looks to have a few screws loose and very little in the self-respect department.

There's details missing from the video though (I watched it with sound down) but what happened that isn't on film before the video starts rolling?

Anyone attacking anyone violently is automatically in the wrong unless they've been directly threatened and lashing out in self-defence or some sort of pre-emptive attack mode.

Which is funny, because I've never seen you comment on any of the numerous videos that's been posted on here of black folks just walking upto random white folk, old folk, shop keepers and Asian's and laying them out, unprovoked. Why is that? are you another race baiter and hypocrite?
that IT is...that shit stain is 1 of the biggest racists on here....worthless piece of shit bad breathe is
So you 2 pieces of racist shit stains don't want to talk about this white woman, your nasty asses would have plenty to say if she was black.

View attachment 512240
I don't live in VA dumbass, so he isn't my Governor. Get a new line that BS has played out.

LOL
Who says I am a Democrat? What are my beliefs?

View attachment 512240

LOL

Point me to your post where you condemn him for his racism. You're very good at condemning people for racism, but not this guy. Tell me, does he make you eat watermelon when you two go out for lunch?

View attachment 512240

LOL
So you're not a Democrat then? despite having a profile picture of Barack Obama and never having a bad word said about Jo Biden lol.

View attachment 512240

LOL

Point me to your post where you condemn him for his racism. You're very good at condemning people for racism, but not this guy. Tell me, does he make you eat watermelon when you two go out for lunch?
Point to me where I gave this clown a pat on the back, I don't live in VA so it is not as if I can vote his racist ass out of office. The folks in VA need to send his ass packing, maybe during the next election cycle they will do just that.

View attachment 512240

LOL
So you're not a Democrat then? despite having a profile picture of Barack Obama and never having a bad word said about Jo Biden lol.
Neither party is mine, not the Jackass or the Elephant. They are one and the same when it comes to lining their pockets with money. Joe Biden wasn't my first choice, but hell anything is better than Trump's lying ass.

So it was the black woman's fault that this white woman was acting...........not like a model citizen.

Are you denying she was instigating the situation? Apparently this black woman didn't feel any kind of real threat about this psycho. She could have left, went to the other side of the store or out of the store altogether, but not only did she stay, she wanted to make a YouTube video out of it.

Had the black woman assaulted this white woman would she have been arrested? What would you called the black woman if she had acted in a manner as this white woman did?

Funny how you right wing, racist are tapping dancing around the issue when this white woman shows her ass, but you had plenty to say about the black woman the other day.

Wait a minute, when was this black woman assaulted? She said at the beginning of the video she "tried" to hit me meaning there was no physical contact, which would explain why the police officers didn't do much about it; no laws broken. If a black woman acted like her I'd say the same thing, she's a psycho, either that or on dope. What black woman the other day are you talking about? What black woman acted like this white woman?

View attachment 512240

LOL

Point to me where I gave this clown a pat on the back, I don't live in VA so it is not as if I can vote his racist ass out of office. The folks in VA need to send his ass packing, maybe during the next election cycle they will do just that.

Still can't condemn the klansman, can you? You're whipped, boy. Party uber alles, eh?

View attachment 512240

LOL

Still can't condemn the klansman, can you? You're whipped, boy. Party uber alles, eh?
What do you want me to say Shithead, I said they need to vote his racist ass out of office.

Wow.

That white chick was off the rails. When she started chasing the black woman around the store, I believe the black woman would've been justified is knocking the white girl out. From what I can tell, the black woman handled herself and the situation perfectly.

To the OP, I would say that it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. White people here on USMB post video after video of negroes losing their fuckin' minds, so you're gonna' show us all that, hey, tit-for-tat; whites do it, too.

The problem is that one really needs to go digging to find a white person doing this to a negro. Such video clips are like unicorns, while finding clips of negroes losin' there shit at white people is easy...
She would not have been justified to hit her....

Sure she would've. The Karen was chasing her around the store. At some point it's okay to say "fuck this" and defend yourself...

That black woman had no reason to fear for her safety...she should have apologized and stopped filming the other woman like she was told to do..

Why? The Karen was clearly emoting. Her rage was not real. Her anguish was not real.

She's a pathetic example of a white woman...

That is the problem with darkies, they don't do what they are told
The woman filming wasn't a "darkie", or a "negro" or colored. She was black. You can tell that by how she conducted herself. Blacks are decent members of society...

Let's see what the forum racist think about this one, Folks like Horseshitting, Tipsy, Turtle, Bullshit Filter.

You didn't even see what started this. You see it after it started and don't even ask yourself why they don't show the beginning or why the black woman has her phone out filming. Looks like the white woman is terrorified of being called a racist and that likely the black woman is making shit up as is common practice now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back