White woman shot to death in front of her 2 year old child in Kroger parking lot by black woman on Valentine’s Day.

The black bitch was obviously a NRA card carrying member

Hey, I'd have no problem limiting gun ownership to NRA members, as long as the NRA could be held legally liable for giving guns to the wrong people.

Betcha they do background checks after that happens.

But you guys said EVERYONE should have guns. (Even though the Second Amendment specifies well-regulated militias). So why are you whining when one of those Second Amendment Enthusiasts whacks someone over a parking space?

Hey, I'd have no problem limiting gun ownership to NRA members, as long as the NRA could be held legally liable for giving guns to the wrong people.

But you guys said EVERYONE should have guns. (Even though the Second Amendment specifies well-regulated militias). So why are you whining when one of those Second Amendment Enthusiasts whacks someone over a parking space?

I never said everyone should have a gun, you ridiculous twit

Take you for instance, you're unstable, no gun for you

Not sure what you are complaining about. You guys are the ones who think that everyone has a God-given right to own a gun.

What did you think they were going to do with them?
No matter how many times people ask, they never get a reason why heinous crimes are up so many times that a half century ago or more. Somehow, running concurrently with extreme feminism, diversity, quotas and affirmative action this has occurred. The shutting down of mental health facilities which are expensive especially with lawyers makes it even worse. We don't make the tough decisions now and there are many who have also paid the price with felonies and denial of employment in certain ways due to archaic laws and people in power who abuse them causing bitterness. So white people get lamed in a general way when every race is culpable, and it is specific. I have no issue destroying those who have destroyed.

I never said everyone should have a gun, you ridiculous twit

Take you for instance, you're unstable, no gun for you

The Army disagreed with you, they let me have weapons for 11 years.

This is my rifle, this is my gun. this is for killing, this is for fun.

No matter how many times people ask, they never get a reason why heinous crimes are up so many times that a half century ago or more. Somehow, running concurrently with extreme feminism, diversity, quotas and affirmative action this has occurred. The shutting down of mental health facilities which are expensive especially with lawyers makes it even worse. We don't make the tough decisions now and there are many who have also paid the price with felonies and denial of employment in certain ways due to archaic laws and people in power who abuse them causing bitterness. So white people get lamed in a general way when every race is culpable, and it is specific. I have no issue destroying those who have destroyed.

Well, your posts certainly do indicate a need for mental health facilities.

But the real reason we have a crime problem is we have a gun problem. The gun industry keeps pumping out more guns and selling them to increasingly unstable people.

Deflection you piece of garbage, she was illegally carrying the pistol, you are the lowest form of garbage. All you care about is the political aspect, not even an ounce of decency about the dead mother, just delfect and defend. This animal shot her in the back!!!!!

Deflection you piece of garbage, she was illegally carrying the pistol, you are the lowest form of garbage. All you care about is the political aspect, not even an ounce of decency about the dead mother, just delfect and defend. This animal shot her in the back!!!!!

How could she be "illegally" carrying a pistol when according to you clowns, everyone has a God-given right to have a gun?
This is the world you want, don't bitch that you have to live in it.

And right much of a dick.

Uh, no, the dick is someone who thinks everyone should have a gun and then expresses horror when people are shot in the back over a parking spot.

How could she be "illegally" carrying a pistol when according to you clowns, everyone has a God-given right to have a gun?

Uh, no, the dick is someone who thinks everyone should have a gun and then expresses horror when people are shot in the back over a parking spot.
My statement stands.

As does your inability to refute my point.
It's your world.
The rest of us just have to live here.
Don't piss off strangers in parking lots.
More to the point if by chance you do happen to piss off some crazy feral beast of a black woman (It's not like it takes much) don't turn your back on her and make sure to leave your strong hand free to eliminate the threat in case she gets all shooty/stabby on ya.....Don't become a victim.

More to the point if by chance you do happen to piss off some crazy feral beast of a black woman (It's not like it takes much) don't turn your back on her and make sure to leave your strong hand free to eliminate the threat in case she gets all shooty/stabby on ya.....Don't become a victim.

Sorry, man, as long as we have poverty and racism and gun proliferation, we are going to have crime.

And you side isn't doing anything to fix that, so you like it that way.

Sorry, man, as long as we have poverty and racism and gun proliferation, we are going to have crime.

And you side isn't doing anything to fix that, so you like it that way.
Meh, I've "fixed" myself to live and move about in this Clown World your ilk have created.....Sorry that you are "inadequate" in that regard.....Maybe you can find someone that can hold your hand as you muddle about.

Are you so ignorant as to believe, that there are not laws governing gun ownership you twit.

It happened last Tuesday? I didnt hear about it until today.

Interesting.

There are roughly 55 gun related homicides in the US every single day. How many of them do you hear about?

Last edited:

It happened last Tuesday? I didnt hear about it until today.

Interesting.

img.jpg

This is the murderer

View attachment 758633
Here is the dead woman and her family.

She showed her, didn’t she?!
We live in a country with a corrupt media. Remember we don’t have cases of the Ku Klux Klan going around killing people but the Democrats at least many of them.. that’s what they believe is going on in this country

Today Democrats have absolutely nothing to defend they are out there every single day approving of Black Lives Matter. And then they get upset when people challenge them. We live in a country with a bad economy we live in a country where leading Democrats treat policeman horribly.

We live in a country where the mass media will not show us cases like the original poster brings us. But it is obvious if you had a black woman shot in front of her kids by a white man it would be all over the news. If a white woman called a black woman the N-word it would be all over the news. This is brutal corruption in America. It only goes to serve the rich elite.

These statistics will never support the racist Democrats. They don’t care that the vast majority of police men in America are good cops. They don’t care that most white people and most Black people in America are good people. They sell us stories of the “white man going after the black man” because they know it makes money they know that the rich elite of this country will pat themselves on the backs

And meanwhile the working Blackman the working white man in this country struggles.

That last sentence means everything but the ignorant brutally corrupt Democrats on this form don’t even give a shit about this country. Democrats know that there is no racism among Republicans but they continue to act like it is a thing which only hurts this country.

To many democrats see racism everywhere they look that’s why they waive their little Black Lives Matter flag that’s why they waive the LGBT flag so they can pat themselves on the back… when they know that Americans are starving to death in this country.

We live in a country with a corrupt media. Remember we don’t have cases of the Ku Klux Klan going around killing people but the Democrats at least many of them.. that’s what they believe is going on in this country

Today Democrats have absolutely nothing to defend they are out there every single day approving of Black Lives Matter. And then they get upset when people challenge them. We live in a country with a bad economy we live in a country where leading Democrats treat policeman horribly.

We live in a country where the mass media will not show us cases like the original poster brings us. But it is playing the obvious if you had a black woman shot in front of her kids by a white man it would be all over the news. If a white woman call the black woman the N-word it would be all over the news. This is brutal corruption in America. It only goes to serve the rich elite.

And the working Blackman the working white man in this country struggles.

That last sentence means everything but the ignorant brutally corrupt Democrats on this form don’t even give a shit about this country. They just see racism everywhere they look that’s why they waive their little Black Lives Matter flag that’s why they waive the LGBT flag so they can pack themselves on the back when they know that Americans are starving to death in this country.

I saw this clip of a guy asking people in NYC how many unarmed black men the police kill per year. Many said 1000, some said 10,000…they looked shocked when they were told it really was.

2020. 24 unarmed black men were killed by police in the US
2021. 26
2022. 20

HERE ARE THE RECEIPTS:

The media and Dems are blowing this issue way out of proportion to divide the nation into a race war. They laugh at us plebes fighting it out while they steal our tax money.

You cult fucks need to wake up.

The 2020 ANTIFABLM riots killed more people than cops killed unarmed black men in 2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back