White woman shot to death in front of her 2 year old child in Kroger parking lot by black woman on Valentine’s Day.

~180 Police are assassinated annually in the US (mostly by guess who?). Until that drops to zero.....they don't kill enough.

Actually, that's not true.

Here's the numbers from Officer Down Memorial Page. They also include correctional officers. I will only repeat officers killed by violence.

Gunfire - 60
Vehicular assault - 14
Stabbed - 0
Assault - 0

So only 74 killed in line of duty

Gunfire - 62
Vehicular assault - 17
Stabbed - 4
Assault - 6

so you defend a person for killing someone for supposedly spitting at them? Ohh wait no you defend her because of the color of her skin if it were reversed you would be howling like a stuck pig.
Where did I defend her? The only reason your punk ass commented because it was a black woman killing a white woman, if the roles were reversed you would be quiet as a church mouse.

Explain to us why the black woman is a bitch, but the white woman is not.

Where did I defend her? The only reason your punk ass commented because it was a black woman killing a white woman, if the roles were reversed you would be quiet as a church mouse.
the chance that it happens in the reverse is so small as to be insignificant. over 500 whites a year are killed by blacks only 200 blacks a year are killed by whites.

Where did I defend her? The only reason your punk ass commented because it was a black woman killing a white woman

Tell me SuperBad, where would you figure your percentage of posts are that bring up race or use the word white or black? Whaddaya figure, at least 85-90%?

Maybe 98.6?

Actually, that's not true.

Here's the numbers from Officer Down Memorial Page. They also include correctional officers. I will only repeat officers killed by violence.

Gunfire - 60
Vehicular assault - 14
Stabbed - 0
Assault - 0

So only 74 killed in line of duty

Gunfire - 62
Vehicular assault - 17
Stabbed - 4
Assault - 6

Im drinking now. Deal with you later. I dont want to fight google, LW censorship and twisting USMB loons. I will say, you are one if better ones. THX

Well, since that gun is 43 times more likely to kill a member of your household than a bad guy, probably not.

Not effective ones, no.
Guns aren't likely or even capable of killing anyone, you stupid fucktarded leftist shitbag.

Explain to us why the black woman is a bitch, but the white woman is not.
Because the black bitch shot the white girl and killed her..over what, huh? What, huh?!

Nothing worth taking a life over. That's what.

Punkass. She had no right to take that woman's life like that. She should be hanged publicly within 2 weeks of her inevitable guilty verdict.

America's gone fucking sideways, but some people still have perspective.

Forum List

Back