Zone1 Whites were used as slaves for CENTURIES before blacks

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

Since the age of the beginning of European civilization, there were WHITE slaves.
I suppose the more correct term would be Anglo slaves. People originating from a lighter skin tone race than the Asian continents at that time.

So................where are OUR reparations?

Hmmmm????

Since the age of the beginning of European civilization, there were WHITE slaves.
I suppose the more correct term would be Anglo slaves. People originating from a lighter skin tone race than the Asian continents at that time.

Hmmmm????

Go to the white europoean nations that enslaved members of your family and request them.

Here is another dumb ass thread by a white racist trying to minimize what whites did in America.

1 million whites were slaves hed by the whites on the Barbary Coast.

Some 12-15 million blacks were enslaved by whites in the transatlantic slave trade. 400,000 here in America. Those 400,000 were bred like livestock into 4 million here in America. Then after slavery ended there was Jim Crow. The OP's family did not endure anything like that, nor has this individual experienced the continuing racism blacks continue facing. Yet we see this stupidity.

Hmmmm????

You're going to give IM2 a stroke. Cut it out!

Then you would have to go to Africa for yours. That's who rounded you up for sale. Or request it from the dead ancestor that bought you.
It's women that should be compensated!
No, I don't have to go to Africa for anything. Whites bought the slaves. Africans did not own the shipping companies or the seasoning camps. Then we have this:

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

“According to database-backed estimates by David Eltis and David Richardson, only about 389,000 kidnapped Africans were disembarked in the ports of the present-day United States, the majority of them before independence.”

“By 1860, those few hundred thousand Africans had given way to four million African Americans.”-
Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

According to this, 389,000 African slaves ended up in America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves here. Slave importation was illegal after 1808. From 1808 until 1860, the number of black slaves in America increased by 1,000 percent. If we count Africans selling each other, that's 389 thousand slaves. What about the 3.6 million additional slaves? Africans had nothing to do with that. So 90 percent of the black slaves that were in America by the time of the civil war did not come from Africa.

You can buy the book I used to cite this online in e book form. The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry by Ned & Constance Sublette. I suggest you do so and read it.

Slaves.jpg

Go to the white europoean nations that enslaved members of your family and request them.

Here is another dumb ass thread by a white racist trying to minimize what whites did in America.

1 million whites were slaves hed by the whites on the Barbary Coast.

Some 12-15 million blacks were enslaved by whites in the transatlantic slave trade. 400,000 here in America. Those 400,000 were bred like livestock into 4 million here in America. Then after slavery ended there was Jim Crow. The OP's family did not endure anything like that, nor has this individual experienced the continuing racism blacks continue facing. Yet we see this stupidity.

Ah, the old racist screaming racism bit.

Classic.

Ah, the old racist screaming racism bit.

Classic.
Incorrect. But you are doing the white racist shuffle.

Whites were enslaved by whites on the Barbary Coast. This has nothiing to do with America.

Incorrect. But you are doing the white racist shuffle.

Whites were enslaved by whites on the Barbary Coast. This has nothiing to do with America.
Blacks are the ones screaming "slavery". This is the history or slavery.

As usual, a leftoid lunatic racist rhetoric nut job spewing psychopathic bumblings trying to make everything somebody elses fault!!!!

-----------------------------------

I made my post on a sarcastic note, making fun of the whole fucktarded stupidity of it all.
You are screaming "racist" just like all the other welfare leeches looking for free money from hard working, tax paying citizens.

WHY should ANYBODY TODAY have to pay reparations to anybody else for something they never did, for slaves they never had, to people who were never slaves, and less than 7% of ACTUAL blacks in this country had slaves in their lineage?!!!

Hmmmm????

IM2 your ancestors owned my ancestors!

Blacks are the ones screaming "slavery". This is the history or slavery.

As usual, a leftoid lunatic racist rhetoric nut job spewing psychopathic bumblings trying to make everything somebody elses fault!!!!

-----------------------------------

I made my post on a sarcastic note, making fun of the whole fucktarded stupidity of it all.
You are screaming "racist" just like all the other welfare leeches looking for free money from hard working, tax paying citizens.

WHY should ANYBODY TODAY have to pay reparations to anybody else for something they never did, for slaves they never had, to people who were never slaves, and less than 7% of ACTUAL blacks in this country had slaves in their lineage?!!!
Blacks were held in slavery in America. Then Jim Crow. White are the ones who limit things to slavery. As for the Barbary coast, whites ensLaved other whites. ThatM Is the history of slavery.

As for yur last pararaph. I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold trespass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Other groups have received reparations. And reparations are not just for slavery. Descendants of confederate soldiers got reparations. So why should we have paid people reparations for wars we did not fight in and to people who chose to declare war on the United States? Its time you guys stopped asking dumb questions and repeating dumb excuses that were created by white race hustlers.

Blacks were held in slavery in America. Then Jim Crow. White are the ones who limit things to slavery. As for the Barbary coast, whites ensLaved other whites. ThatM Is the history of slavery.

As for yur last pararaph. I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold trespass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

Other groups have received reparations. And reparations are not just for slavery. Descendants of confederate soldiers got reparations. So why should we have paid people reparations for wars we did not fight in and to people who chose to declare war on the United States? Its time you guys stopped asking dumb questions and repeating dumb excuses that were created by white race hustlers.
1719191700879.jpeg

If you weren’t inconsistent, you’d have no constancy at all. Other times you have claimed North Africans were black, mostly when you wanted to claim their accomplishments, now you claim they were white. Grow up.

When do I get my reparations?

Forum List

Back