Whitesplaining

Is that why every time a black person chooses not to be a far-left democrat your ilk sets upon him or her like a pack of rabid dogs?

false assertion.

Every prominent black person who speaks truth gets called Uncle Tom.

That depends on what version of "the truth" is considered to be acceptable by those hearing it.

Uncle Tom means "race traitor". Under what circumstances in our supposedly enlightened supposedly post-racial society is that acceptable?

None would be my guess.

we liven in a post racial society? really? funny... that doesn't seem to be the case when white supremacists march for the right to have statues to people who committed treason for the right to continue to own other human beings.

and when we have people on this board... in this day and age demanding we return to Jim Crow.

Is that why every time a black person chooses not to be a far-left democrat your ilk sets upon him or her like a pack of rabid dogs?

false assertion.

That depends on what version of "the truth" is considered to be acceptable by those hearing it.

Uncle Tom means "race traitor". Under what circumstances in our supposedly enlightened supposedly post-racial society is that acceptable?

I'm well aware of what a genuine "Uncle Tom" is. And my educated guess is that it differs greatly from what you think that behavior looks like.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
false assertion.

None would be my guess.

we liven in a post racial society? really? funny... that doesn't seem to be the case when white supremacists march for the right to have statues to people who committed treason for the right to continue to own other human beings.

and when we have people on this board... in this day and age demanding we return to Jim Crow.

Do you have a credible reference for that?

false assertion.

Seems that it is perfectly acceptable as long as a black person repeats what whites want to hear and believe.

Basically what you're saying is that black people aren't allowed to disagree with one another.

They are allowed to do so, and they do.

• Thanks

None would be my guess.

Do you have a credible reference for that?

Here is a confirmed "Uncle Tom" who parrots every sentiment that the average caucasion person does on this board. He is very popular with white nationalsts..

Jesse Lee Peterson Claims African Americans Were ‘Better Off’ Under Jim Crow | Right Wing Watch

false assertion.

None would be my guess.

if there's been a surge in so called white supremacist movements, it's YOUR FAULT, you left wing nutjobs just couldn't leave well enough alone. Young white guys hear this shit all their lives: "you benefit from unearned privilege built on the oppression of minorities, it's time you own up to what you've done. Slavery, genocide, racism!!! yes I know you personally have never hurt anyone but thats beside the point!"

And you act surprised when they tell you all to go fuck yourselves?

None would be my guess.

if there's been a surge in so called white supremacist movements, it's YOUR FAULT, you left wing nutjobs just couldn't leave well enough alone. Young white guys hear this shit all their lives: "you benefit from unearned privilege built on the oppression of minorities, it's time you own up to what you've done. Slavery, genocide, racism!!! yes I know you personally have never hurt anyone but thats beside the point!"

So white supremacist become white supremacists because they are mentally and emotionally weak and easily influenced by what they hear in the media?

No, I'm not surprised at all. In fact it makes perfect sense. So I would also assume based on your theory, that mass shooters are also the creation of the constant stream of negativity that the poor maligned white male is a victim of daily?

None would be my guess.

So white supremacist become white supremacists because they are mentally and emotionally weak and easily influenced by what they hear in the media?

No, I'm not surprised at all. In fact it makes perfect sense. So I would also assume based on your theory, that mass shooters are also the creation of the constant stream of negativity that the poor maligned white male is a victim of daily?

Are black lives matter activists also emotionally weak or are they reacting to something they view as a threat to their future?

None would be my guess.

Are black lives matter activists also emotionally weak or are they reacting to something they view as a threat to their future?

BLM was not the result of black owned media outlets marginalizing other black citizens, as you insist white males have been by media outlets that are owned and operated by members of their own race

The difference is obvious.

None would be my guess.

BLM was not the result of black owned media outlets marginalizing other black citizens, as you insist white males have been by media outlets that are owned and operated by members of their own race

BLM originates from the same political ideology as the radical feminists and assorted flavors of anti-white anti-male anti-capitalism social justice movements. The same ideology that's come to dominate a large segment of higher education and mainstream media.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

None would be my guess.

Why is that there are young whites who embrace a racist notion of whiteness but other young whites who embrace a non racist notion of whiteness?

None would be my guess.

Why is that there are young whites who embrace a racist notion of whiteness but other young whites who embrace a non racist notion of whiteness?

Because they're cowards.

BLM originates from the same political ideology as the radical feminists and assorted flavors of anti-white anti-male anti-capitalism social justice movements. The same ideology that's come to dominate a large segment of higher education and mainstream media.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

None would be my guess.

Because they're cowards.

Why would they have to be cowards because they don't embrace racism? Can they not actually embrace another form of whiteness that might be more inclusive?

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

BLM activists are being manipulated by people much smarter than you to be foot soldiers in an ideological war that's been ongoing for over a century. Many of the leaders of the BLM movement are self proclaimed Communists who know exactly what they're doing though.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

BLM activists are being manipulated by people much smarter than you to be foot soldiers in an ideological war that's been ongoing for over a century. Many of the leaders of the BLM movement are self proclaimed Communists who know exactly what they're doing though.

Not the case.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

Not the case.

It is though. Sorry.

Communism has been adjusted a thousand times since it was first conceived. There's been many different interpretations of it like Stalinism, Maoism Trotskyism etc. The one currently en vogue in the US is known as "intersectionality". You should look it up.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

Not the case.

It is though. Sorry.

Communism has been adjusted a thousand times since it was first conceived. There's been many different interpretations of it like Stalinism, Maoism Trotskyism etc. The one currently en vogue in the US is known as "intersectionality". You should look it up.

I know what that is. And its not communism. You see idiot what you believe in, white supremacy, is fascism. And that is a fact. What you say about BLM is not the case. There really is no debate to be had about that.

It's all the same thing.

Marxism.

Wrong.

Where did you read that nonsense? In 1918, a century ago the black population had very few rights and was lawfully required to be subservient and obedient even to the socially lowest and most uneducated of the white population.

• Thanks
A.) Ancient DNA results show that ancient Egyptians had DNA most like people from the Mid-East, out of all people living today.

B.) Modern Egyptian DNA results show more like 80% Eurasian DNA, and still show they're more like people from the Mid-East, rather than like Sub-Saharan Africans.
You know I'm saying is true

But you choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It's part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that don't suit your argument, then it's pointless to say anything to you.

You're locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference. It's like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back