Whitmer Extends Stay at Home Order AGAIN!

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Until June 12th.

This is her 5th extension -- Not LEGAL!

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

Until June 12th.

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

Is she the governor who defied her own stay-at-home order and visited her vacation home?

Until June 12th.

Is she the governor who defied her own stay-at-home order and visited her vacation home?
"Laws" for thee but not for me."

Typical left-wing tard

I don't think she is actually smart enough to realize that she is riding the last of her time in any form of government. When it comes time I don't think she will find enough people to vote her for dog catcher. That is if they don't remove her before.

She is very popular in Detroit where people are too damned scared to go outside anyway. Beyond that, she is handing the state to Trump
Like most states, virtually ALL of Michigan's cases/deaths are in Detroit area. Just 3 counties out of 88. People are realizing how rediculous this is.

Until June 12th.

It is legal.

Until June 12th.

It is legal.
No, everything but the first emergency order is illegal. It MUST have the approval of the legislature. Going thru the courts will take time, and shes counting on that, but in the end I will be proven right.

Until June 12th.

It is legal.
So were hitlers concentration camps

everything by the book

Until June 12th.

Excellent. She's handing us Michigan again in the fall.

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to live, doesn't it?

Last edited:
1590346384692.png

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to life, doesn't it?
Seems the gods arent with her. Maybe she should resign

Until June 12th.

It is legal.
The legislature says it is not.. She had thirty days before legislative review was required under Michigan law. It was reviewed and the legislature said no.. SO is she now being a totalitarian dictator and that's OK with you all?

Until June 12th.

trump already lost Michigan, and probably Nevada too, when he threatened to cut off federal funding to those states, because both states want to increase voting by using mail-in balloting to help reduce exposure to coronavirus.

Until June 12th.

trump already lost Michigan, and probably Nevada too, when he threatened to cut off federal funding to those states, because both states want to increase voting by using mail-in balloting to help reduce exposure to coronavirus.

LOL You mean cheat by mail. Go ahead and believe voters care more about cheat by mail or their freedom.

Forum List

Back