Who, among Trump's cabinet, will have the guts to tell him, "you can't do that"?

For me, the thread's title summarizes what is truly scary about a Trump administration. The orange charlatan will say and do many, many stupid AND dangerous things and we should rely on those surrounding him to mitigate his self-centered actions......however, no one (with maybe Romney as a possible exception) seem to have the guts to tell him what he can and cannot do.
Scary situation.
Kelly Ann Conway

Donald Trump is reportedly 'furious' over Kellyanne Conway's remarks about Mitt Romney

Yeah.....listening to the fake news again........Kellyanne was talking with Trump's full knowledge twit....

Prove it. Why are you assholes so lazy that you just post your opinion as fact? There's not enough chum to keep you trained seals fed.

Moron.....Kellyanne Conway tries to squash Trump feud rumors | New York Post

But according to spokeswoman Hope Hicks, the president-elect gave Conway full permission to go public with her criticism of Romney.

“Kellyanne came to me and asked whether or not she could go public with her thoughts on the matter. I encouraged her to do so,” Trump said in a statement to the New York Times. “Most importantly she fully acknowledged there is only one person that makes the decision. She has always been a tremendous asset and that will continue.”

From your secular bible.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/28/u...onway-donald-trump.html?_r=2&mtrref=undefined

Mr. Trump, in a statement emailed Monday evening by his spokeswoman, Hope Hicks, said: “Kellyanne came to me and asked whether or not she could go public with her thoughts on the matter. I encouraged her to do so. Most importantly she fully acknowledged there is only one person that makes the decision. She has always been a tremendous asset and that will continue.”

------

By denouncing Mr. Romney even as Mr. Trump was preparing for their second meeting, this time over dinner on Tuesday, Ms. Conway was simply doing what she knows Mr. Trump likes: encouraging a public airing of conflicting views when he is unsure of what path to take.

“The president-elect would never need to turn on a TV station to find out how I feel about anything or anyone — he would already know it,” she said, noting that she had not said anything publicly that she had not also shared with Mr. Trump privately. “It would be a mistake to think that I communicate with him through the TV.”

Did any of Barry's Cabinet tell him 'you can't do that' before he repeatedly violated the Constitution & Rule of Law?

Remember. Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire businessman and he's no dummy.

We would all like to think that wealth makes one NOT be a dummy....but Trump debunked that myth.

Yeah.....by becoming first a billionaire, then a t.v. star, then defeating 16 experienced political opponents and then defeating the obama and clinton crime machines.....and he is now called Mr. President.........

Yeah...he is that dumb....

moron.....

Oh and don't forget the pollsters, LSM, Hillary, the DNC and the predictors all though Trump was a joke.

Guess who'd having the last laugh???

Remember. Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire businessman and he's no dummy.

We would all like to think that wealth makes one NOT be a dummy....but Trump debunked that myth.
He is anywhere between 50 to 100 times smarter than you.

Then again, you are a hillary supporter, believe in man made global warming, think Hillary did not lie about a thing, believes obamacare is just great, and think Trump is stupid.

Which means saying anything being smarter than you is not saying much.

My shit is smarter than you.

Yeah.....listening to the fake news again........Kellyanne was talking with Trump's full knowledge twit....

You may be correct......Trump may stage all of his fake controversies among his minions......after all, Trump IS a clown and showman.

Who do you think pays when someone files bankruptcy, Porky?

Good point.........for those businesses that Trump screwed over, bankruptcy is the equivalent of how a prostitute would feel after a "john" [Trump] leaves without paying.

You may be correct......Trump may stage all of his fake controversies among his minions......after all, Trump IS a clown and showman.

LMAO

For a clown and a showman he's done pretty damned good.

Bet a clueless idiot like you would just love to be a successful as that man is.

Carry on clueless.

Do you know the left still think there is no evidence of voter fraud or illegals voting?

Even their left wing factchecks say there is no evidence.....

Well, except of course for democrat operatives admitting there is on video....

Except for that.
NYC Democratic Commissioner of the Board of Elections Alan Schulkin is caught on hidden camera at a United Federation of Teachers holiday party admitting that there is widespread voter fraud in New York City.

Scott Foval, Democrat operative admitting and describing how it is done.

They then say there is no evidence at all of democrat voter fraud. :cuckoo:

For me, the thread's title summarizes what is truly scary about a Trump administration. The orange charlatan will say and do many, many stupid AND dangerous things and we should rely on those surrounding him to mitigate his self-centered actions......however, no one (with maybe Romney as a possible exception) seem to have the guts to tell him what he can and cannot do.
Scary situation.

Panic mongering didn't work in the election. Maybe it will work now.

Or maybe it will further marginalize the left as people notice that your hysterical fears never materializes.

Forum List

Back