Who are the Israelis?

ionArabs could end the war at any time...
They never will. I recently asked a question; If Israel were to give up all territory; risk not able to vis
Arabs could end the war at any time...
The Palestinians have the legal right to fight off occupation.
They have no intention of doing that. The above poster claims that Israel could end the Violence by going back to the 67 Borders so I asked a question. of course I didn't get a response nor do I expect to
Try reading SLOWLY. IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew from Gaza the Rocket fire 🔥 increased. This will never happen but if Israel withdrew from all territory including E Jerusalem leaving their Holy Sites in Palestinian hands with the good chance of being denied access to them and Rocket fire still continued what should Israel do? We all know but for the “ fun” of it I would love to hear your response

They never will. I recently asked a question; If Israel were to give up all territory; risk not able to vis

They have no intention of doing that. The above poster claims that Israel could end the Violence by going back to the 67 Borders so I asked a question. of course I didn't get a response nor do I expect to
Try reading SLOWLY. IMMEDIATELY after Israel withdrew from Gaza the Rocket fire 🔥 increased. This will never happen but if Israel withdrew from all territory including E Jerusalem leaving their Holy Sites in Palestinian hands with the good chance of being denied access to them and Rocket fire still continued what should Israel do? We all know but for the “ fun” of it I would love to hear your response
Yeah -- when the rockets began from Gaza the day after disengagement I was livid and raised a fuss and holler. No one cared that there was no "occupation" or even any Israelis in Gaza.

“If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎”​

― Benjamin Netanyahu

Yeah -- when the rockets began from Gaza the day after disengagement I was livid and raised a fuss and holler. No one cared that there was no "occupation" or even any Israelis in Gaza.

“If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎”​

― Benjamin Netanyahu
Tinmore denies that Rocket attacks increased immediately after. I say ; Consider the Source

The havoc wearked by Israeli occupation forces in a Palestinian coffee shop during today's military incursion into Jenin refugee camp.

Peace with Israel

It is said, constantly, that the Palestinians reject peace with Israel. What does that mean?

What about those who owned orange groves in Jaffa? Or factories in Haifa? Or farms in Najd? Or homes and commercial properties in Jerusalem?

What does peace with Israel mean for them?

I await your response.

Peace with Israel

It is said, constantly, that the Palestinians reject peace with Israel. What does that mean?

What about those who owned orange groves in Jaffa? Or factories in Haifa? Or farms in Najd? Or homes and commercial properties in Jerusalem?

What does peace with Israel mean for them?

I await your response.

What does war with Israel mean for them?

Forum List

Back