Debate Now Who are the serious debaters on this forum?

"Colorful" works just fine.

Depends on whether you read Updike, Salinger, Nobokov, or comics, or the tabloids.

See, it depends if you are someone serious about, say, researching the field of counterfeit currency, who will approach it with academic rigor, in search of facts for the purpose of formulating policy, or you are some random simpleton content
with an article in the National Enquire entitled 'Big Boom In Bogus Bucks'.

It might work for you, but it's not enough for me. so, find another coloring book, as it were, to your liking, no one is forcing you to read my posts.

I'm not trying to argue anything. I'm just informing you that everyone here who considers themselves conservative recognizes you as a liberal. You can keep throwing tantrums, but I speak truth. That's why conservatives keep thanking my posts here.
Again, will you be voting for Trump in 2024, or the democrat?

History has taught me that anyone who claims 'I have the truth' has anything but.

Last edited:
Depends on whether you read Updike, Salinger, Nobokov, or comics, or the tabloids.

See, it depends if you are someone serious about, say, researching the field of counterfeit currency, who will approach it with academic rigor, in search of facts for the purpose of formulating policy, or you are some random simpleton content

It might work for you, but it's not enough for me. so, find another coloring book, as it were, to your liking, no one is forcing you to read my posts.
Dumpole’s opinion of himself is very high.

Unjustified, but high.

Little known fact: he gets paid by the word.

The snobbery here is off the scale.

And you wonder why people don't want to engage a pretentious gasbag like you?

That's not the point. TV viewers would not tolerate Pierce (Alda) using HS debate rules to settle an issue. People on this forum are not going to adopt similar rules to please Rumpole or any other poster.
I'm not asking 'people, on this forum to. Only a few who might be interested. It's a fair query.

I guess expediently accepting and enabling chattel slavery is a classic liberal position .
You guessed wrong. However, we all live in the times we live in, and what was once the norm may not be in a different time.

Tl;dr

This isn't high school debate team.

The rules are different (if there are any) and there are many tools to succeed in a forum like this.
2ae.jpg

Forum List

Back