Who Are You?

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

I am a husband, a father, a son, a brother.

I am a child of God.

I am a man.

And nothing else matters

I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

I am a husband, a father, a son, a brother.

I am a child of God.

I am a man.

And nothing else matters
It matters that you not befriend and encourage those who tear down God.

Isn't it funny that for hundreds of years the removal of all passion and emotions was the goal? The human body was considered the most vile.

And then there were sociopaths.

I think a sociopathic monkey would rely on another monkeys empathy and guide it toward guilt thus being able to turn the empathy monkey into a servant.

In the end a sociopath monkey is only looking for a tool to his ends. Because to the sociopath monkey that's all the empathy monkey is. Just a tool.

Sociopaths don't feel guilt. that's the point.

Many are plenty smart enough to understand and obey the rules for more practical reasons.

P.S. When I use the word 'Monkey' to refer to the current dominate species on Earth, it is from a species wide viewpoint on the Timeline and with the utmost respect for our blossoming Sentience.

Hence the capital 'M' :thup:
Yes, because you're crazy but think you're brilliant, like most sociopaths.

And why is this in religion and ethics? I see no religious or ethics patter...

KG, that is not true. You grieve me when you treat him this way. I can only envision that day when you meet Jesus Christ and He tells you how much He loves Joe and asks you what you said to him to convince him of His love! What will you tell Jesus? What will you say?
Think.
What will you tell Jesus when he asks you why you pandered to a sociopath who delighted in mocking Him?

KG? You will never win anyone to Christ treating them the way you treat Joe. What you have said to him is wrong and this isn't the first time you've done it either. You grieve me.

So sayeth the misguided zealot.

Your occasional passion for others sounds so weird to me, when it is juxtaposed next to your vile treatment of others who seek to know and love God.

I cannot account for spiritual blindness… it bewilders me endlessly.

Forum List

Back