🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who are your favorite political female analysts on CNN, MSNBC, FOX....etc

Catherine Herridge is a reporter. She also went over to the dark side, working for See BS News in November.

This is the first I've heard that...I need to check on it.

But wasn't she always a fox news "contributor"? That's not a full time employee.

Can you imagine if sara carter and Kathryn Herridge teamed up on their own news show?

They'd be bigger than hannity or "sunday morning futures"!

I kinda like Paris Hilton's views ...

... political views ...

What's with it and your dirty minds? ...

God dang it. I never had a thread start where it started. I went to Catholic schools and even those old crippled nuns with rulers and paddles were more merciful.

Judge Jeanine is head and shoulders above any of the good ones mentioned so far. In fact, Trump mentioned her as a possible candidate to SCOTUS but her husband's shady business business activities put the damper on that idea

Judge Jeanine is head and shoulders above any of the good ones mentioned so far. In fact, Trump mentioned her as a possible candidate to SCOTUS but her husband's shady business business activities put the damper on that idea
I really like Jeanine, as well. But I like Laura just a little bit more.

I like the Indian lady in San Fran. Herminee or something like that.
The former attn. general with glasses, can’t remember his name.
The federal lady prosecutor who showed up to mark levin interview in black leather.
Always Brit Hume. Forever the knowledgeable consummate professional.
Bill Hemmer, the smoothest anchor anywhere on tv.
Kim Strassel, brains and grit.
And the one lady who never got her due because she worked for fox and is no longer there, but Catherine Herridge should have had a wheelbarrow full of awards for her reporting.
Oh yeah, and the up and comer is Kat on the Greg Gutfelt show although Taris or whatever his name is will surprise you with some pretty sharp insight.

Last edited:
I like a lot of the Fox chicks as they are HIGHLY smashable. Even the black broads on Fox are hot...and that's like finding a unicorn being ridden by Bigfoot.

Last edited:
Remember Andrea Tantaros?

WOW! She had great...ummmmmmmm...opinions!

AndreaT1.jpg

Forum List

Back