Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

There is NO evidence that the Hebrews were ever in Egypt.
There is no evidence that the Hebrews were anything but Egyptian slaves who escaped.

Most scholars think they emerged frm the Northcoast Canaanites .. from Ura near Haran.
There is NO evidence they were ever in Egypt, but lots of evidence from Ras Shamra amd the Ugarit.

Aesop's Fables were written by a Greek slave about the same time as the pentateuch.
The five books of Moses correspond well with other sources for the same historical periods.

To be fair, the Pentateuch and other books of the Bible do not show much favoritism if any toward the Jews as compared to neighboring peoples and tribes.

Aesop's Fables were written by a Greek slave about the same time as the pentateuch.
The five books of Moses correspond well with other sources for the same historical periods.

To be fair, the Pentateuch and other books of the Bible do not show much favoritism if any toward the Jews as compared to neighboring peoples and tribes.

The Pentateuch was written 850 years after the death of Moses.

Probably not any earlier than that in any fixed form. It was an eclectic collection of stories and various legal statutes. What remains of it today survived heavy censorship during the Babylonian captivity. The Jews went to prison for following some of their statutes.

Probably not any earlier than that in any fixed form. It was an eclectic collection of stories and various legal statutes. What remains of it today survived heavy censorship during the Babylonian captivity. The Jews went to prison for following some of their statutes.

Censorship? The Hebrews adapted the stories and made them their own.

According to Herman L. Hoeh, the Great Pyramid of Gizeh was built by Job.

Who Built the Great Pyramid

Your link is terrible scholarship. The pyramids were old by the time Job was writte,

Most scholars agree that the Book of Job was written between the 7th and 4th centuries BCE, with the 6th century BCE as the most likely period for various reasons.

The anonymous author was almost certainly an Israelite, although the story is set outside Israel, in southern Edom or northern Arabia.

Who built the Egyptian pyramids?
Grain merchants...
getting back to the GRAIN STORAGE idea----it seems to me that the very early
"pyramids" called "mastabas" could very well have originated as grain storage
sites until----somehow, they got repurposed into tombs

Why? They had stone granaries.. The pyramids didn't have much storage room on the interior.

Grain merchants...

Why? They had stone granaries.. The pyramids didn't have much storaage room on the interior.
Seriously. That makes no sense whatsoever. I've never understood why anybody anywhere drive to that very odd and silly Theory

Grain merchants...

Why? They had stone granaries.. The pyramids didn't have much storaage room on the interior.
Seriously. That makes no sense whatsoever. I've never understood why anybody anywhere drive to that very odd and silly Theory

You mean that the pyramids were for grain storage? LOLOL.. Its assinine. There are hundreds of small pyramids in northern Sudan and they weren't for grain storage either.

Grain merchants...

You mean that the pyramids were for grain storage? LOLOL.. Its assinine. There are hundreds of small pyramids in northern Sudan and they weren't for grain storage either.
That silly myth arises out of the need for followers of abrahamic religions to try to force the square peg of factual history into the round hole that is their iron aged mythology.

Forum List

Back